Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The smartest Message Board Move ever
(10-08-2018, 03:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm no math wiz but that's way more than doubling. 

Hilarious  Good catch!
Reply/Quote
Eh. Go to any opponents MB and they are very similar in nature. Read a bit of the Fins one last night - no different. I'd suggest if you don't enjoy the GD thread to stop going to the GD thread. For me personally it has always been a release for emotions i am feeling at that second. And because i have that, nothing in the real world gets damaged.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 05:10 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Eh. Go to any opponents MB and they are very similar in nature. Read a bit of the Fins one last night - no different. I'd suggest if you don't enjoy the GD thread to stop going to the GD thread. For me personally it has always been a release for emotions i am feeling at that second. And because i have that, nothing in the real world gets damaged.

I think you are missing the point.

People are not "complaining" about the drama queens on the GD thread.. They are mocking them.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 05:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I think you are missing the point.

People are not "complaining" about the drama queens on the GD thread.. They are mocking them.

:andy: ok, well have fun then. I often laugh and cringe at myself after the game is over and the defibrillator get's shut off.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 03:40 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Damn the budget, man!  Between Grampahol's fishing and you're going to home games, that's why we're in first place!

Done!  Just purchased 2 tickets to the Tampa Bay game.  Section 116  Row 23  Seats 11 and 12.  (Hope my voice is better by then!)
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm too focused on the game when available on tv or a stream to be distracted by participating in play by play message forum.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 11:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For those that do not know, JN used to be open during the game, but too many Chicken Littles would start threads about how we were the worst team ever, had the worst coaches ever, or how the season was over. Actually, I think an old board fav "Joe from Flo" was the reason we shut down JN during the games.

Luckily those that in charge around here carried over that tradition. If not there would have been about 12 threads started before the halftime of the Dolphins game. There were about 3 posters that stated the season was over, about 27 that wanted to fire Austin when we were down 0-7, and 36 that said this game is over.

TBH, after the Indy game, and specially after the guts they showed in the ATL; I don't feel like we're completely out of it when we're within 24 points. This team is capable of turnng things very quickly.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 06:26 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: TBH, after the Indy game, and specially after the guts they showed in the ATL; I don't feel like we're completely out of it when we're within 24 points. This team is capable of turnng things very quickly.

My thoughts exactly. When we were down 17-0 at the half, I’m thinking, we scored 14 in 1st qtr and 14 in 2nd qtr at Atlanta. We can surely do this in the 2nd half against Miami. Boy was I fooled, we only scored 27 instead of 28. Ninja

I really wasn’t worried going into the half. These guys are different and will only get better.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 05:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I think you are missing the point.

Which accomplishes what?  I thought the, "I'm a better Bengals fan than you," stuff got flushed down the toilet when the old forum closed and took Denny with it.  Now it seems to be bubbling back up.   Again I'm not defending the game/season over posts in GD.  But those posts are a minority in GD threads.   If this is going to be a weekly event worthy of trash talking, mocking or whatever, perhaps we should ask Holic to open a new sub forum for Bengals fans smack talking each other.

I guess if complaining... sorry mocking other forum members to the point they go through the GD thread and make a tally of negative posts (kind of weird and obsessive in my opinion) makes them feel better then good for them. That's just not my thing.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote