Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Then Bengals 90s - current...
(11-03-2021, 10:39 PM)Tony Wrote: I don't know what the **** you been watching, but they been getting shit on all week... 

Yes, they have.

By Bengals fans.

This fanbase loathes itself.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 03:14 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: The Bears are pretty bad all around, though their defense is better than the offense. They have the 22nd ranked defense by EPA. This lines up with the standard rankings, where they rank 20th in PPG allowed. Still, this is an example of the NFL's volatility. Bad teams can, and will, beat good teams. 

True. Any professional athlete, even the fringe roster guys, can have the game or run of their lives at any time. If enough do, and you're off.... you'll get your ass beat. Foles, Timmy Smith, league history is littered with those stories.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Our Oline is horrible. The Colts are already over 150 yards rushing in the 1st half...

Edit: 3rd quarter Colts up 42 -10 with over 230 yards rushing... No way should the Bengals lost to these scrubs...
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 10:59 PM)Tony Wrote: Our Oline is horrible. The Colts are already over 150 yards rushing in the 1st half...

Edit: 3rd quarter Colts up 42 -10 with over 230 yards rushing... No way should the Bengals lost to these scrubs...

Zack Wilson laughing on the sideline... I told you it happens in every game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 10:59 PM)Tony Wrote: Our Oline is horrible. The Colts are already over 150 yards rushing in the 1st half...

No it’s not. 2/5 of our OL is. Jonah, Reiff, and Spain don’t deserve to be lumped in as “horrible.” This line is a center away from being pretty good. You can live with Jackson Carman as your weakest link. But right now Hopkins is literally the worst starting C in the league.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 12:10 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No it’s not. 2/5 of our OL is. Jonah, Reiff, and Spain don’t deserve to be lumped in as “horrible.” This line is a center away from being pretty good. You can live with Jackson Carman as your weakest link. But right now Hopkins is literally the worst starting C in the league.

The Colts have 300 yards rushing, what did the Bengals have? 30? I think the whole line sucks at run blocking is the real problem. They are avg in pass blocking besides, Carman and Hopkins..
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 12:16 AM)Tony Wrote: The Colts have 300 yards rushing, what did the Bengals have? 30? I think the whole line sucks at run blocking is the real problem. They are avg in pass blocking besides, Carman and Hopkins..

Does it make you really happy to ***** and moan so much? I mean, like, really happy. Does it put a smile on your face? Make you feel better? Does it somewhat relieve pent up stress? 

In all my years, online or in real life, i've never seen anyone spew such constant negativity and vitriol as you. You must be just absolutely horrible to be around in real life. I pity anyone that has to encounter you for more than a minute. 

I bet if i went back over your last 200 posts, i couldn't find 10 of them that didn't have any negativity in them. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 12:16 AM)Tony Wrote: The Colts have 300 yards rushing, what did the Bengals have? 30? I think the whole line sucks at run blocking is the real problem. They are avg in pass blocking besides, Carman and Hopkins..

Reply/Quote

You act like no good team has EVER lost to a bad team.  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
I agree with Bengalholic. Honestly, I was expecting a 6 or 7 win season this year and being at the top of the AFC North at any point after the first week or two is like scratching off a thousand dollar Lotto ticket. I wasn't happy with the Jets loss either, but I don't think its cause to write off the season or burn our jerseys in front of PBS just yet.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2021, 12:39 PM)Tony Wrote: Do you honestly think this is a playoff team? 

Yes
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2021, 12:39 PM)Tony Wrote: Do you honestly think this is a playoff team? Im hoping for 8 wins.. I guess with the AFC this year you never know.. The way the Bengals lost it ,is so bengals though. The Titans had bot wrs out.. The Bengals are Healthy and let some Mike Wgite torch them... It's just the way they lost it. Being up 11 with under 5 minutes, teams were 59-0 , at least until the Bengals. So ya , the Bengals would be the only 1 to lose lile that...

They may not end up being a playoff team, but a 7-9 win team is a decent improvement compared to the 4-11-1 record last year.
No one should expect going from 4-11-1 to "must be a playoff team." That's unrealistic.
It's happened, obviously, but it shouldn't be expected.

Here are the wins I predict for the remaining schedule:
CLE (home)
PIT (home)
@ DEN

That would put the Bengals at 8 wins.

I could see them winning up to 2 more than that.

I know some will say SF, but I think Shanahan's offensive style is the kryptonite to Anarumo's defense. He knows how to take advantage of it like he did back in 2019. We just saw the Jets deploy that same type of offense and it worked well.
Depending if the Raiders pick up any more pass catchers, I could see the Bengals beating the Raiders too. But it sounds like OBJ is going to be released and DeSean Jackson is out there still, so if I'm the Raiders, I'm going after one/both.
They could have a good offense with OBJ and Jackson on the outside with Renfrow in the slot and Waller at TE.
Bengals definitely have the ability to sweep the division.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote