Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control...
Darth Vader.

I'd envision him in a duel coach and GM role.

He'd demand accountability and I feel like he'd have a good analytics system to draft talent. Then, he'd develop it.

Thoughts?
Reply/Quote
He's got my vote.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He'd find Marvin's lack of discipline disturbing.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 08:57 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: He'd find Marvin's lack of discipline disturbing.

Nice
Reply/Quote
I don't know that MB could co-exist with him.
Reply/Quote
I really like him as an analyst.

The Patriots went into the Prevent Defense a couple weeks ago and he said Bill Belicheck: You are unwise to lower your defenses!
Reply/Quote
There's only one man that can make the same thread over and over... All damn week.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Mike would hire the cheaper version from Spaceballs.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 08:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Darth Vader.

He'd demand accountability and I feel like he'd have a good analytics system to draft talent. Then, he'd develop it.

Thoughts?

Terrible idea.

He'd get us to the brink of victory, then turn on us and get lit up!

[Image: dWtAB.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 08:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Darth Vader.

Thoughts?

Vader was always just an apprentice, never a master.  Pass.
Reply/Quote
Fred says Darth Vader is overrated n wouldn’t work under Mike Brown. He has stats to prove it’s a bad hire
Reply/Quote
I didn't know Mike Brown had a son.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 09:13 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Mike would hire the cheaper version from Spaceballs.

This team definitely needs a bigger Schwartz.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 09:13 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Mike would hire the cheaper version from Spaceballs.

That's pretty funny.
Reply/Quote
He runs that crazy trick play too much..the annexation of Endor
Reply/Quote
Darth in contract negotiations: “I am altering the deal, pray I don’t alter it any further.”
Reply/Quote
Vader would definitely be a fans coach. He killed the emperor (which I think was played by Mike Brown) for greater good

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 11:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Vader would definitely be a fans coach. He killed the emperor (which I think was played by Mike Brown) for greater good

Vader killed the Emperor because he was going to kill his son, not for the greater good.  It would be like Marvin killing Mikey because he wanted to fire Hue.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 11:15 PM)Whatever Wrote: Vader killed the Emperor because he was going to kill his son, not for the greater good.  It would be like Marvin killing Mikey because he wanted to fire Hue.

Good point. But wasn’t killing the emperor and saving his son for the greater good? Cool

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 09:13 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Mike would hire the cheaper version from Spaceballs.

Haha made me laugh!  Wasn't his name Dark Helmet?  Played by Rick moranis?
Reply/Quote