Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... (/Thread-There-s-only-1-man-that-can-turn-this-around-and-he-d-demand-full-control)

Pages: 1 2

There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - THE PISTONS - 12-02-2018

Darth Vader.

I'd envision him in a duel coach and GM role.

He'd demand accountability and I feel like he'd have a good analytics system to draft talent. Then, he'd develop it.

Thoughts?

RE: There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - BengalFanInNJ - 12-02-2018

He's got my vote.

RE: There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - Awful Llama - 12-02-2018

He'd find Marvin's lack of discipline disturbing.

RE: There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - Gamma Ray Tan - 12-02-2018

(12-02-2018, 08:57 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: He'd find Marvin's lack of discipline disturbing.

Nice

RE: There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - THE PISTONS - 12-02-2018

I don't know that MB could co-exist with him.

RE: There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - THE PISTONS - 12-02-2018

I really like him as an analyst.

The Patriots went into the Prevent Defense a couple weeks ago and he said Bill Belicheck: You are unwise to lower your defenses!

RE: There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - jason - 12-02-2018

There's only one man that can make the same thread over and over... All damn week.

RE: There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - Circleville Guy - 12-02-2018

Mike would hire the cheaper version from Spaceballs.

RE: There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - jfkbengals - 12-02-2018

(12-02-2018, 08:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Darth Vader.

He'd demand accountability and I feel like he'd have a good analytics system to draft talent. Then, he'd develop it.

Thoughts?

Terrible idea.

He'd get us to the brink of victory, then turn on us and get lit up!

[Image: dWtAB.png]

RE: There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - Whatever - 12-02-2018

(12-02-2018, 08:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Darth Vader.

Thoughts?

Vader was always just an apprentice, never a master.  Pass.

RE: There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - Socal Bengals fan - 12-02-2018

Fred says Darth Vader is overrated n wouldn’t work under Mike Brown. He has stats to prove it’s a bad hire

RE: There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - GreenDragon - 12-02-2018

I didn't know Mike Brown had a son.

There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - bjf123 - 12-02-2018

(12-02-2018, 09:13 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Mike would hire the cheaper version from Spaceballs.

This team definitely needs a bigger Schwartz.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(12-02-2018, 09:13 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Mike would hire the cheaper version from Spaceballs.

That's pretty funny.

RE: There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - bonesaw - 12-02-2018

He runs that crazy trick play too much..the annexation of Endor

RE: There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - Gamma Ray Tan - 12-02-2018

Darth in contract negotiations: “I am altering the deal, pray I don’t alter it any further.”

RE: There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - HarleyDog - 12-02-2018

Vader would definitely be a fans coach. He killed the emperor (which I think was played by Mike Brown) for greater good

RE: There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - Whatever - 12-02-2018

(12-02-2018, 11:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Vader would definitely be a fans coach. He killed the emperor (which I think was played by Mike Brown) for greater good

Vader killed the Emperor because he was going to kill his son, not for the greater good.  It would be like Marvin killing Mikey because he wanted to fire Hue.

RE: There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - HarleyDog - 12-02-2018

(12-02-2018, 11:15 PM)Whatever Wrote: Vader killed the Emperor because he was going to kill his son, not for the greater good.  It would be like Marvin killing Mikey because he wanted to fire Hue.

Good point. But wasn’t killing the emperor and saving his son for the greater good? Cool

RE: There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control... - jorev5 - 12-03-2018

(12-02-2018, 09:13 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Mike would hire the cheaper version from Spaceballs.

Haha made me laugh!  Wasn't his name Dark Helmet?  Played by Rick moranis?