Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
There's only 1 man that can turn this around and he'd demand full control...
(12-03-2018, 02:19 AM)jorev5 Wrote: Haha made me laugh!  Wasn't his name Dark Helmet?  Played by Rick moranis?

That’s his name, I can hear that name being announced right now if I close my eyes.... Seriously, try it!
Reply/Quote
I always thought Mike Brown resembled the Emperor.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 11:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Vader would definitely be a fans coach. He killed the emperor (which I think was played by Mike Brown) for greater good

(12-03-2018, 07:52 AM)bengaloo Wrote: I always thought Mike Brown resembled the Emperor.

Ok, one of the computer wizards on this board needs to photoshop Mike as the Emperor.  

Epic it will be.

[Image: yoda-star-wars.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I don’t photoshop, but great idea.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 08:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Darth Vader.

I'd envision him in a duel coach and GM role.

He'd demand accountability and I feel like he'd have a good analytics system to draft talent. Then, he'd develop it.

Thoughts?

can he play linebacker?
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 10:05 PM)motoarch Wrote: can he play linebacker?

He's slow, but he'd be dominant until the Steelers cry to Goodell and get his Force powers banned or he gets suspended for choking people. You don't really have to worry about run fits or coverage when you can just use the Force to bat balls or send ballcarriers flying backwards.  Then again, he can probably bust out the ol' Jedi Mind Trick during the appeals process.
Reply/Quote
You guys went full-on Star Wars nerd-fest in here....

I’m cool with Vader as HC. I want Yoda to give the pre game speeches, and I think Jabba the Hut would be a great role player in goal line defense!
Reply/Quote
Darth to Marvin, You’ve been here 16 seasons with no playoff wins? Impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 01:05 AM)HuDey Wrote: You guys went full-on Star Wars nerd-fest in here....

I’m cool with Vader as HC. I want Yoda to give the pre game speeches, and I think Jabba the Hut would be a great role player in goal line defense!

Andre smith is already on the team and he plays offense.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 02:19 AM)jorev5 Wrote: Haha made me laugh!  Wasn't his name Dark Helmet?  Played by Rick moranis?

[Image: spaceballs-facts-09.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This bengals season has spiraled down at ludicrous speed.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 01:05 AM)HuDey Wrote: You guys went full-on Star Wars nerd-fest in here....

Imagine the cheerleader unis.

[Image: carrie-fisher-princess-leia-slave-bikini.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 01:57 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: spaceballs-facts-09.gif]

It’s the Bengals! They’ve gone from suck to blow!
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 08:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Darth Vader.

I'd envision him in a duel coach and GM role.

He'd demand accountability and I feel like he'd have a good analytics system to draft talent. Then, he'd develop it.

Thoughts?

Didn't Vader kill the Emperor? I wonder if he'd help us with our Emperor problem.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 01:30 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Darth to Marvin, You’ve been here 16 seasons with no playoff wins?  Impressive

And fullback on offense. ala Refrigerator Perry!
Reply/Quote