Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
These message boards…
(01-22-2022, 10:29 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: are just too positive right now!
I need some old school negativity so here goes…

Typical Bengals costing us draft positions by winning at the end of the year!

Typical Bengals never learning by releasing the best cook and taste tester to grace Cincinnati, Fat Randy Bullock...
Reply/Quote
I'm to happy to *****
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:31 PM)Interceptor Wrote: This was such an ugly game, how the hell did we win this?

Happy? Smirk

DEFENSE.
Reply/Quote
We we win, Trae Waynes gets a ring, too.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown getting brownie points.. lol
Reply/Quote
How could an OL play that bad,and you still win the ballgame ? They are the one’s that made this a sloppy game.
Reply/Quote
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Only-the-Cincinnati-O-line
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:29 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: are just too positive right now!
I need some old school negativity so here goes…

Typical Bengals costing us draft positions by winning at the end of the year!

I realized it a few minutes ago. No matter what happens, the Bengals will be picking lower in the first round than they ever have before. Only 28 teams in '88, pick would of been 27 (no 1st that year, Atlanta had #27), highest they can have in April naturally would be 29. 

I'm not being negative, I just thought it an interesting quirk.
Reply/Quote
The last time we made it this far in the playoffs this was a new album:

[Image: Daryl_Hall_%26_John_Oates_-_Ooh_Yeah%21.png]
Reply/Quote
700+ guest in the message board right now.... don't be shy join up!!! WHO DEYYYY
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Well, we’ve definitely played our way out of the Linderbaum or Sauce sweepstakes…

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:48 PM)Au165 Wrote: Zach Taylor is here for the next 3+ years guaranteed now. For some, that is negative news…

Wasn't marvin here for 16 with zero playoff wins? Zac has a contract that is terminated only when he says it's terminated.
Reply/Quote
Should have drafted Sewell
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:34 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Should have drafted Sewell

Facepalm

Reply/Quote
We could've won 6 games in '19 if we had hired Bienemy instead.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:40 AM)Whatever Wrote: We could've won 6 games in '19 if we had hired Bienemy instead.

So no Burrow - no Chase, and 31 years and counting…

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:42 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So no Burrow - no Chase, and 31 years and counting…

We would've totally ended the drought with Jedrick Wills and Justin Fields instead.
Reply/Quote
My news feed is full of advertisements to buy Bengals gear. Jokes on you, advertising bots. I have piles of Bengals gear I got off of clearance in the years we sucked!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:00 AM)Destro Wrote: My news feed is full of advertisements to buy Bengals gear. Jokes on you, advertising bots. I have piles of Bengals gear I got off of clearance in the years we sucked!

Yeah but all of this stuff is signed by Chase, Burrow, Zac taylor, and even Mike Brown!

There are some WJ3 jerseys on clearance, otherwise everything else is $499.99 and up.
Reply/Quote
Not really a negative post, but I'm lifting my self imposed posting ban. I was waiting for either Mike Brown to step down or the Bengals turn it around. I think making it to the AFC championship game checks one of those Boxes.

The reason I bring that up in this thread is because one of the last post I remember making was in the Weekly Brewer Award Threads. Probably the height of negativity.

While I'm pretty sure this was the board I use to post on, it's been so long that I don't remember my username from then. So I could be confusing this board with a different one, but this is the only one I read nowadays.

Sorry, random tangent over, continue with your regular scheduled programming.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote