Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things Kids Say
Im sitting here watching Star Trek: The Next Generation on BBC America and my four year old grand daughter is sitting on the floor playing with her Barbies and some Legos.

A commercial comes on for Top Gear with Matt LeBlanc and after it was over she says "I hate that guy".

Ok, so I'm quite taken aback by this statement and I ask "Who?" and she say "That guy, I hate him".

Now, I'm thinking she don't like Matt LeBlanc and the commercial comes on again and I ask, "Is that the guy you don't like?" and she says, "No, not him...I hate James May", lol.

She don't know why, she just doesn't like him, lol.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
He's probably one of the Lizard Men. Kida are especially attune at identifying them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
New story,

My wife told my grand daughter to come into the living room so my wife could brush her hair. My grand daughter says, "I want mommy to brush my hair" and my wife asks her "What's the difference if it's mommy or me?" and my grand daughter says,

"The difference is you're not doing it".
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2016, 10:52 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: "The difference is you're not doing it".

[Image: bazinga.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote