Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things You Hate Most About The Steelers
Easy enough. What drives you up the wall about our rivals/just another Afcn opponents the Pittsburgh Steelers.

For some, it might be the towel. For others, it might be Omar Epps' aged face on the sideline. For me, they have maybe the second most annoying in-the-building motto in the NFL (yes, NE, you and the 'Patriot Way' still maintain the dubious honor).

"The Standard is The Standard."

There's nothing that says a whole lotta nothin' like reaching for some meaningless platitude, then immediately repeating that nothing as if it will add some emphasis to the now repetitive and vapid statement.

Ok, that's me. What about you?
Reply/Quote
The fans. Especially how hypocritical they are. Most NFL fans are, but Steelers fans take it to the extreme.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If you have ever set in our stadiums in the midst of a bunch stooler fans you wouldn't have to ask that question. Way too many instances of bad interaction.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Some of the worst people on this planet are Steeler fans. A better question would be "what is there to like about the Steelers?"
Reply/Quote
Their existence.
Reply/Quote
[Image: ben-roethlisberger-drunk-pictures2.jpg]
The 2 time accused rapist who obviously isn't.
Plus:
[Image: 8190794-mmmain.jpg]
That stupid towel and everyone holding one.
[Image: steelersfan_girl_thumb_300x449.jpg]
Including this woman. Sick
Plus:
[Image: kevin-huber-hit-hard-by-steelers_zps8ytchacb.gif]
[Image: W9DyHRy_zpssukhvbgg.gif]
[Image: 674449836_zpswjiyrnhk.gif]
And then of coarse the Eifert and Bernard hits which i don't have gifs for yet.
So yeah basically everything. 

Reply/Quote
Rapistberger. If he were anyone else and a 2 or three time accused rapist, he would be shunned by everyone. But since he can ball, he's celebrated and the face of a franchise. Such is the state of our country....
Reply/Quote
The thing i hate most about the Steelers is the fact that i hate the Steelers (when watching games).

By that i mean, i make it a point to not get worked up over a football team, and at times while watching, i still get that hate/violence urge. 

So i make it a point to just dismiss the thought of them when it comes up. 

Why go around life hating something so much that you have no control over?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I hate the way they try to prop the Ravens above us even though we have been way better than the Ravens the past few years.

"The Bengals/Steelers rivalry is nothing compared to the Ravens/Steelers rivalry. Man I'm a Steelers fan and I have so much respect for the Ravens but just none for Cincinnati."

Also the way they neglect their play.

"Cincinnati is sooo dirty. Why would they ever be like this with us? We did nothing to deserve this, we just play hard."
Reply/Quote
That those morons don't know the difference between gold and yellow.
Reply/Quote
What do I hate about them? Everything!!! The dirty hits. Jerome Bettis in an interview, "We know we can always run on Cincinnati.". And then playing football on Madden against him and every livid defender hitting him and he keeps on running. I broke many PS2 controllers back in the day playing against Bettis and the "Poopsburg Stoolers".
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
Their obnoxious smug fans. The rapist QB. Bill Cowher's face. Aging Omar Epp's face. Joey Porter's face. Hines Ward's smile. The fact they can get away with just about anything short of murder.

But most of all..I hate them because they beat us a lot! And this is the year that narrative changes!
Reply/Quote
What I hate. The constant obsession by some board members here.
Constantly reliving the past, complaining about refs , players, ANYTHING Steelers

Get off their nuts.
[Image: nut.gif]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 10:13 PM)jeremydc Wrote: What I hate. The constant obsession by some board members here.
Constantly reliving the past, complaining about refs , players, ANYTHING Steelers

Get off their nuts.
[Image: nut.gif]

[Image: BooThisMan.gif]
Reply/Quote
When I was young, I was a Dallas Cowboy fan. I learned to hate the Steelers because of the Super Bowls.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 10:26 PM)TGISunday Wrote: [Image: BooThisMan.gif]

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 09:15 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That those morons don't know the difference between gold and yellow.

No doubt, their colors look more like black and urine stain yellow yet somehow they see black and gold ?

Oh and hate every single thing about players cheap shot ways, their fans, and their coaches. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
That all the 50/50 things fall their way and they don't work hard to get them, they're expected. So I guess what I'm saying is I hate their entitlement, it's been enabled by the refs and league for so long that maybe some of it isn't even their fault anymore. I also can't stand Rapeleisburgers, the transcript from the police report is out there and public record, anybody else would have been on trial, that guy is an absolute scumbag.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
In a simple word......everything!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 08:17 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: [Image: ben-roethlisberger-drunk-pictures2.jpg]
The 2 time accused rapist who obviously isn't.
Plus:
[Image: 8190794-mmmain.jpg]
That stupid towel and everyone holding one.
[Image: steelersfan_girl_thumb_300x449.jpg]
Including this woman. Sick
Plus:
[Image: kevin-huber-hit-hard-by-steelers_zps8ytchacb.gif]
[Image: W9DyHRy_zpssukhvbgg.gif]
[Image: 674449836_zpswjiyrnhk.gif]
And then of coarse the Eifert and Bernard hits which i don't have gifs for yet.
So yeah basically everything. 
I really don't see anything wrong with the Hines Ward block. I never did.

What do I hate the most about the the Steelers?.... Joey f**kin' Porter... **** that guy.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote