Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things You Hate Most About The Steelers
(09-17-2016, 02:52 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The fans. If that's not the consensus I'd be very surprised. By far the worst fans in sports.

Phily fans are pretty bad too. 

Must be a Pennsylvania thing. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 06:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn Pat this is some bullshit u had to put up with I mean damn!

It's steeler week and I'm in Bengal gear, this kind of thing happens a lot. Not to this extent usually, but steeler fans will steeler fan  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 07:10 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Low class, low rent.... and that was probably one of the more tame Steelers fans you met.  It's the truly classless ones you have to watch out for.  Nervous

As for the child, while completely obnoxious, it's such a shame some children are born never really given a chance.  Such as a child born to a Shitsburgh fan.  A shame....just a shame....

Truly a shame. It's very obvious his father not only encouraged this kind of behavior but prefers it. It's so sad., as you said the kid never had a chance. I shudder to think what kind of person he will grow up to be.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 10:13 PM)jeremydc Wrote: What I hate. The constant obsession by some board members here.
Constantly reliving the past, complaining about refs , players, ANYTHING Steelers

Get off their nuts.
[Image: nut.gif]

So why come into this thread?  
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:40 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: So why come into this thread?  

Rep

Reply/Quote
What do I hate?

Their presence !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote