Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think the refs were biased?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.wcpo.com/sports/football/bengals/thousands-signing-petition-calling-for-bengals-steelers-game-investigation&ved=0ahUKEwjilM-woqLKAhUD2D4KHfm7DRUQqUMIUzAG&usg=AFQjCNE9rQIXkUjfDYEd5BTg23BcGCqaWg sign the petition.
Child please, kiss the baby.
Reply/Quote
quite obviously they were.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
If not, they're just plain stupid.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
or both.
Reply/Quote
I don't think they were biased...they were over their head. NFL assigned a team tht consisted of members from the bottom half of graded refs and they performed that way. John Parry couldn't keep the last game under control and he failed even more at it this game.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Were all the refs at the game the same from the week 14 game or just the head ref?
Reply/Quote
Signed it with the comment "National Fixed League, xD'
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
no but they were idiots unable to control the game.....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 02:45 PM)pally Wrote: I don't think they were biased...they were over their head.  NFL assigned a team tht consisted of members from the bottom half of graded refs and they performed that way.  John Parry couldn't keep the last game under control and he failed even more at it this game.

You've got a good point.  That being said.....why in the **** were they given this game.  I smell a rat in the woodpile here.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Signed it. But will it matter? We are talking the NFL. They can buy their way out of anything.
Reply/Quote
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/107/136/801/investigate-the-afc-wildcard-game-the-steelers-vs-the-bengals/

there's the link. Already at 13k+
Reply/Quote
The article said, which will never happen of course, that Goodell can reverse the outcome of a game, lol. He didn't with the Brady thing, so, no way. We're just going to look like a bunch of crybabies, but the media is making us do this...
Reply/Quote
It went up 1000 signatures from when I signed it 10 minutes ago.
Reply/Quote
They were HIGHLY inconsistent in the way they called stuff and then with the flagrant helmet to helmet on Gio that was uncalled they lost control of the game. Flag that properly and things settle down. The problem was their actions all game sent a message that Bengal players had to watch themselves but Steeler players could do whatever they wanted. After that last game (where Eifert was deliberately targeted) this was a recipe for disaster.
Reply/Quote
There were too many things that went wrong or ticky tack/favored the other team. Bengals had to play the steelers and the refs. I can't imagine what would have happened if that Gio play didn't occur. For sure, AB would be getting PI calls for him on the ensuing drive, lol.

Let's watch the rest of the playoffs play out. what would make the most financial sense for the NFL. Patriots vs. Denver in the AFC bracket. The others are just "there".
Reply/Quote
ARTICLE 2. TEAM ATTENDANTS MAY ENTER FIELD DURING TIMEOUT. Either or both team attendants and their helpers may enter the field to attend their team during a team timeout by either team. No other non-player may come on the field without the Referee's permission, unless he is an incoming substitute (5-2-2).

During any team timeout, all playing rules continue in force. Representatives of either team are prohibited from entering the field unless they are incoming substitutes, or team attendants or trainers entering to provide for the welfare of a player, and any game-type activities are prohibited on the Field of Play.

Also, I have to warn you, you're in Jungle Noise. You asked politely...
"The place to discuss anything and everything related to the Cincinnati Bengals. {This section is for BENGALS FANS ONLY.} "
Reply/Quote
You're not supposed to be in here, did you register and have that reply ready for me - since you already read the rules yourself?

Here's another situation for you, on the Gio fumble, it was runback for a TD. Ever think why they just handed Pittsburgh the ball instead? Because they knew they were cheating.

It must really stink having to root for the Steelers knowing the coaches attempt to cheat and you have a rapist as a QB, ey? Hard to switch teams, I know. Easy to win when you routinely have the refs on your side, 2 on 1. But the train stops here unfortunately, the NFL sees no benefit in a Roethlisberger win.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 03:30 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You're not supposed to be in here, did you register and have that reply ready for me - since you already read the rules yourself?

Here's another situation for you, on the Gio fumble, it was runback for a TD. Ever think why they just handed Pittsburgh the ball instead? Because they knew they were cheating.

It must really stink having to root for the Steelers knowing the coaches attempt to cheat and you have a rapist as a QB, ey? Hard to switch teams, I know.

Like I said...forget everything that happened in the first 58 + minutes. I am responding to all of your fans saying that you got screwed cause Porter did not get the same 15 yard penalty that Jones got...that's It!! And I see, instead of addressing my Gilberry point...all you did was be dismissive of it. Typical Bengal fan.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 03:18 PM)steelersrule-bengalsdrool Wrote: Okay Bengal fans...answer me this...please post the rule that says Joey Porter should have drawn a penalty...as well as Jones. Cause it is obvious that at the very least during that whole ordeal that Jones 15 yard penalty should have been offsetted by a 15 yard penalty on Porter...right ? There by making it a 50 yard FG attempt IF the steelers didn't gain another yard in the 18 seconds that were still left....right ?

Thanks.

GTFO.  This ain't Smack.  You can be a sore winner all you want over there.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 03:37 PM)McC Wrote: GTFO.  This ain't Smack.  You can be a sore winner all you want over there.

I am not here to talk smack. I am trying to address the fact that the refs..who clearly are never perfect were not Biased towards the steelers. The fact that there were many missed or non-calls on Cincy penalties earlier prove that. But I was talking specifically about that ending sequence involving Jones/Porter. Okay, maybe Porter should have gotten the same 15 yard penalty that Jones got. But my point was why didn't the Refs call Gilberry for the the most OBVIOUS and egregious penalty of having taken off his helmet ?...which is a CLEAR 15 yard penalty ?
Reply/Quote