Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Loss is Unacceptable.
This loss is Unacceptable. For Cincinnati, For the Fans. I do not know what can be done, nor am I going to suggest anything.. However... all I can say with certainty, this loss is Unacceptable.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:56 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: This loss is Unacceptable.  For Cincinnati, For the Fans.  I do not know what can be done, nor am I going to suggest anything.. However...  all I can say with certainty, this loss is Unacceptable.

Preachin to the choir Marlon.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:56 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: This loss is Unacceptable.  For Cincinnati, For the Fans.  I do not know what can be done, nor am I going to suggest anything.. However...  all I can say with certainty, this loss is Unacceptable.

And Marlon is the most cheerful person on the board.  So if he is saying this, then imagine what most Bengal fans everywhere are saying.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's the feeling not only inside the jungle but outside of it. Different then in year past.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
[Image: cursed_zpsijxcuk59.png]
Reply/Quote
My dad looked shell shocked. One minute, we're jumping up and down, high-fiving, and laughing. The next? Just complete bewilderment.

We are a laughing stock more than ever after this one.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Pshaw...I'm sure we are the envy of the Bills, Raiders, Washington Generals, Browns, Rams, Jaguars, Buccaneers, Titans, Dolphins fans! Right?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:02 AM)Big Boss Wrote: My dad looked shell shocked.  One minute, we're jumping up and down, high-fiving, and laughing.  The next?  Just complete bewilderment.

Unfortunately you are right.  We will be made fun of more than ever.  
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure there would have been such a thing as an "acceptable" loss at this point. The problem comes down to, "Is there anything that can be done that is a sure-fire way to make it better?" I think the answer to that is that there isn't, all you can do is make basic corrections and keep trying.
Reply/Quote
It's a good thing that I never earned a career playing pro football. I'd have knocked the head ref right in the teeth that game. Coach or player, I'd have let him know what it's like to have no protection.
Reply/Quote
My dad's getting older, I was 7 when Boomer went to the superbowl and that was when I started watching with him. I don't think we're going to see a super bowl together let alone a playoff win. Sad.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:02 AM)Big Boss Wrote: My dad looked shell shocked.  One minute, we're jumping up and down, high-fiving, and laughing.  The next?  Just complete bewilderment.

I honestly don't give a crap about the rest of the league and its fans right now. If they want to call us a laughingstock, go ahead, because I have no respect for them. After the BS narrative CBS tried to put on this game, I say eff you to all of them.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:09 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: My dad's getting older, I was 7 when Boomer went to the superbowl and that was when I started watching with him. I don't think we're going to see a super bowl together let alone a playoff win. Sad.

My Friend, I am thinking the same thing...  it is Sad.  I was trying home about 1 in the morning and I was actually saying this exact same thing.
Reply/Quote
I've never felt worse as a Bengals fan.

This one will sting for some long time.. Mostly because we were about to win and we Bungled out.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:37 AM)milksheikh Wrote: I've never felt worse as a Bengals fan.

This one will sting for some long time.. Mostly because we were about to win and we Bungled out.

Agree...worse than the 90's. At least there was no hope then. This feels worse....definitely.
Reply/Quote
The next day, I woke up thinking. We had them. I can't believe we let it go, lol. We had them multiple times.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Dalton's probably happy.
He's thinking "See, it's not just me?"
Reply/Quote
Two personal foul penalties to give them an easy FG to win the game...... WTF, what team does that!! It is just bizarre!
Reply/Quote
There is a curse on this franchise.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:54 AM)Harmening Wrote: Dalton's probably happy.  
He's thinking "See, it's not just me?"

Sadly. I bet there is some truth to this. 
Reply/Quote