Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This Popped Up In My Youtube Suggestions-Brace Yourselves
This has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Until I read the comments.

The KC fans are truly the sorest losers I think I have ever seen. And I really mean that.

I didn't get through the entire video because it is just too ridiculous for words.

You lost, we won, them's the breaks.

Reply/Quote
I’m not giving it a click. What it say?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not giving it a click. What it say?
It just goes to YouTube dude.

That the game was rigged, that Patty was "told" to throw the game at half time and that is the only reason he played so badly. Also that Vegas and the refs are in cahoots on the rigging. That's as far as I got.
Reply/Quote
Big shocker.. Games are rigged. Give the kid a cookie. 
He's got nothing on Brian Touhey.. LOL
As a long time believer in rigged games it's about time we get the fix for our team!   Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Rock On Rock On Who DeyLOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:26 AM)BengalB Wrote: It just goes to YouTube dude.

That the game was rigged, that Patty was "told" to throw the game at half time and that is the only reason he played so badly. Also that Vegas and the refs are in cahoots on the rigging. That's as far as I got.

I know it goes to YouTube. LOL

I don’t want to give it a view.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not giving it a click. What it say?

Basically Chiefs lost for every reason other than they weren’t good enough
-Housh
Reply/Quote
It says don't understand what happened so rigged. Also it didn't go the way I wanted so rigged. I can't even fathom where idiots get that concept from ........
Reply/Quote
Is that why the refs missed two holding calls against the Chief’s offense during the same play that would have resulted in 3rd and long and stooped the clock instead of a first down and allowed the clock to wind down to the two minute warning in the fourth quarter?
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 03:45 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Is that why the refs missed two holding calls against the Chief’s offense during the same play that would have resulted in 3rd and long and stooped the clock instead of a first down and allowed the clock to wind down to the two minute warning in the fourth quarter?

They forget to call the hold on Tee in the end zone, too. Silly refs.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:30 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I know it goes to YouTube. LOL

I don’t want to give it a view.

Exactly.  No clicks for shitposters.  You just amplify it.

This seems like a truly bizarre outlook.  Do they think they've done well because the NFL rigged things for them in the past?   Or do they think that they're just so special that they're the one team that overcame the rigging?  Until now.   Whatever

I get thinking that officials have some preconceived notions about which team is better (he fell down, he must have been held).  But a very successful team thinking that the NFL has suddenly turned on them?  Dumb.
Reply/Quote
So these same refs not calling holds on Tee and Chase on back to back endzone plays were also doing the fix? Also them not calling personal foul on the late hit on Burrow or on clotheslining Bell on the INT in OT? If anything the refs favored the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 03:32 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: It says don't understand what happened so rigged. Also it didn't go the way I wanted so rigged. I can't even fathom where idiots get that concept from ........

I saw a video title on YouTube this morning that made me wanna punch folks. Randy Rhoads is my favorite guitar player. I was looking up some videos of him. One of the titles suggested that Randy is transgender now and is a radio talk show host named Randi Rodes. Or something like that. I didn't click on it. This is why folks in my family believes Tom Hanks eats babies.  Hilarious
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
If it was fixed for us to beat the Chiefs, then maybe the fix is on for Burrow to win the Super Bowl? I'll take it. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:55 PM)Joelist Wrote: So these same refs not calling holds on Tee and Chase on back to back endzone plays were also doing the fix? Also them not calling personal foul on the late hit on Burrow or on clotheslining Bell on the INT in OT? If anything the refs favored the Chiefs.

Or let’s not forget that the chiefs were offsides on the interception that burrow threw
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:19 PM)fozzie11 Wrote: Or let’s not forget that the chiefs were offsides on the interception that burrow threw

Snead also held Chase coming out of his break and used a tug on his jersey to help get into position for the pick.
Reply/Quote
The closest thing to rigging that game was the ref crew they assigned. The crew that calls the least amount of penalties benefits the Chiefs, the 9th most penalized team far more than the Bengals, the 2nd least penalized team.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:04 PM)jmccracky Wrote: I saw a video title on YouTube this morning that made me wanna punch folks. Randy Rhoads is my favorite guitar player. I was looking up some videos of him. One of the titles suggested that Randy is transgender now and is a radio talk show host named Randi Rodes. Or something like that. I didn't click on it. This is why folks in my family believes Tom Hanks eats babies.  Hilarious

It's the Chiefs, refs and Pissburgh who eat babies..  Tongue Oh yeah...and Faultimore and the Stains..and New England and Miami and ...and...and...and...and.......but never the Bengals!  Who Dey Who Dey Tiger

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:26 AM)BengalB Wrote: It just goes to YouTube dude.

Thanks for the run down.

Sounds like salty garbage.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Just tell em the game fixers know Joe Burrow doesn't have an obnoxious wife and little brother to piss them off..  LMAO

Reply/Quote
People who say its rigged: use some logic, anything that the NFL would gain from rigging games would be extremely outweighed by the damage a fixing scandal would do to the reputation of the league.
There are people who refuse to interact with the NBA still because of the Tim Donaghy stuff.
Reply/Quote