Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Same-Sex Couple Filmed Themselves Getting Denied A Marriage License
(08-28-2015, 02:16 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not hard to connect the dots.  

Which party supports big government and eugenics.

You know...no matter what people say, I actually do like you.  But then you ruin it with hyperbole. Sad
(08-28-2015, 02:28 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Good I've been drinking a little also. LOL

I skimmed your link, and it really didn't tell me anything I already didn't know.  Marriage licenses are there for legal purposes these days for issues of divorce and things of the like, not for preventing interracial marriage.  Yes I'm aware of laws in the past trying to prevent those marriages. Bottom line Democrats today are not trying to prevent interracial marriages.  You have to remember that neither party would recognize each other today.

When I have a clear mind i will post something substantive.

This is one of my soapbox issues so I don't mind discussing.
(08-28-2015, 02:37 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When I have a clear mind i will post something substantive.  

It's cool Rock On
(08-28-2015, 02:37 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When I have a clear mind i will post something substantive.

And a very interesting stance, considering marriage was a civil construct before it was religious.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-27-2015, 11:45 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I'll still reiterate my belief that if the GOP ever wants to be considered a viable party, they need to drop issues like SSM and MJ legalization from their platform.  

Forgive me while I laugh once again at the party that claims to be limited government proponents of individual liberty except in situations where they find it morally repulsive.

Pretty much this post.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-28-2015, 01:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why is the government even in the marriage business?  

Because of the numerous legal issues surrounding it, I presume. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]