Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Steelers and Titans game shows how bad we truly are
Smile 
The Steelers are dominating them, while we basically got dominated except for the one pass to Green for a TD. Can’t wait to see how bad we get dominated this week!
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 01:26 AM)Trademark Wrote: The Steelers are dominating them, while we basically got dominated except for the one pass to Green for a TD. Can’t wait to see how bad we get dominated this week!

I can think of many explanations for the Bengals being a terrible team. This wouldn't be in my top 20. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 01:26 AM)Trademark Wrote: The Steelers are dominating them, while we basically got dominated except for the one pass to Green for a TD. Can’t wait to see how bad we get dominated this week!

TNF games are heavily favored towards the home team. Only the bengals can struggle so bad at home on TNF
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Something told me not to watch I'm glad I didnt
Reply/Quote
Remember going into the game against the Steelers how we were going to pound them into submission/retirement and go on a winning streak thanks to jettisoning the only thing keeping us down in Zampese? Ahh, the halcyon days of last month.
Reply/Quote
Who dey! Who dey! Who dey think gonna beat them Bengals? Everybody!!!!!

Touchdown against the Bengals
That’s the team we are gonna watch in misery
Here teams come a prowling to put some points up on that board
And embarrass Cincinnati
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote

Thank God I have Antonio Brown on my fantasy team. The last TD he caught was crazy.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 01:52 AM)Trademark Wrote: And embarrass Cincinnati
Seems to me most of our maladies are self inflicted.
We keep ineffective or incompetent coaches too long.
Ownership places no value on decent offensive linemen.
Refuse to recognize and address problem areas.
Waste the careers of some talented players.
Fail to "coach up "too many potential contributors.
Fail to evaluate talent/attitude of some high draft picks.
Allows the team to sour due to no progress being made.
Other teams attempt to improve, MB only hopes .
Just my 2 cents.....
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 09:23 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: Seems to me most of our maladies are self inflicted.
We keep ineffective or incompetent coaches too long.
Ownership places no value on decent offensive linemen.
Refuse to recognize and address problem areas.
Waste the careers of some talented players.
Fail to "coach up "too many potential contributors.
Fail to evaluate talent/attitude of some high draft picks.
Allows the team to sour due to no progress being made.
Other teams attempt to improve, MB only hopes .
Just my 2 cents.....

Exactly, the NFL is rigged against us!

On a lighter note, the officials did botch a call where the Steelers fumbled after a reception (I think it was Brown?) and Bryant fell on the fumble, thus advancing it which can (by the rules) only be done by the fumbling player.  The Steelers actually got another 10+ yards out of that mistake which helped them kick a FG to close out the half.  It didn't matter in the end,but it was a botched call in the Steelers' favor.

Gutsy for Collinsworth to point out that the officials made an error, though.  
Reply/Quote

I watched the game.  Our Bengals are so awful, I say GO STEELERS....Hey, it's not their fault they have better owners, better coaches so therefore a better system, Super Bowl Wins.   Mike Brown who refuses to pay offensive linemen.  I saw 2 last night Bengals had a chance to draft and didn't.   We passed on center Pouncey and DeCastro.  They have blocking, we don't.   Often I like their draft picks over ours, they are smarter in the draft also.  

The Steelers with Brown, Bell, Big Ben, That Defense, That O Line, That kicker, they are red hot and ready for another Super Bowl run.   Could it be Pittsburg vs Philadelphia in a Pennsylvania Super Bowl ? .....New Englands defense is back to playing good defense, so Patriots will defend their Championship.   Jacksonville has the defense and offense to make a run.  Chiefs and Raiders are in the mix.  Philadelphia is tough. Saints are playing great defense and offense.  Watch out for Vikings with that defense. Rams and Seahawks have defense and offense.  Cowboys without Elliott may struggle. Washington a good team.

So the heck with Blah, Blah, Blah over Bengals and Marvin and all the losing, I'm sick of it.....I'm into the Play-Off Picture in spite of the 2 Ohio teams just awful.  Steelers look like a Super Bowl team with everything going and add Antonio Brown just awesome.  There are some good play-off teams.   I'm not as locked in on Eagles yet.  Yes, they are good, but a team like Saints is also very good... Steelers, Patriots, Eagles, Saints and many other good teams

As Bengals and Browns stink up Ohio again,  I'm enjoying watching some real NFL teams in 2017.   The Bengals are so bad that I don't hate the Steelers this year, in fact I respect their owners and team for being smarter and better than Mike Brown and his 27 years of no play-off win.   Heck with it, we are lousy and Steelers are a good team.  Browns one hand catch against his helmet for a touchdown is a heck of a play.  ....I'm enjoying NFL Football in spite of Bengals lousy season of no blocking thanks to cheap skate Mike.  Mike is just too cheap.  Cincinnati may respect cheap, I do not. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
This game also makes me wonder why any Bengals fan wouldn't love the Patriots. Almost every year we get to a point where we try to stand between the Steelers and yet another Lombardi and they run over us with little to no effort and we are stuck rooting for the Patriots to do what we can't do and prevent them from winning it all.

We are all Patriots fans by some point during the season.
Reply/Quote
Fret not fellow Bengals fans. Better days are coming in 2033.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
The fact the Bengals were able to get LaFell a wide open TD and 95 yards should have been indicative enough of how bad the Titans D was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
The Steelers were having too much fun last night. Did anyone else that watched the game hear Ben yell "Dilly Dilly!" as the audible call?
Could be the next "Omaha"
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 10:18 AM)kevin Wrote: I watched the game.  Our Bengals are so awful, I say GO STEELERS....Hey, it's not their fault they have better owners, better coaches so therefore a better system, Super Bowl Wins.   Mike Brown who refuses to pay offensive linemen.  I saw 2 last night Bengals had a chance to draft and didn't.   We passed on center Pouncey and DeCastro.  They have blocking, we don't.   Often I like their draft picks over ours, they are smarter in the draft also.  

The Steelers with Brown, Bell, Big Ben, That Defense, That O Line, That kicker, they are red hot and ready for another Super Bowl run.   Could it be Pittsburg vs Philadelphia in a Pennsylvania Super Bowl ? .....New Englands defense is back to playing good defense, so Patriots will defend their Championship.   Jacksonville has the defense and offense to make a run.  Chiefs and Raiders are in the mix.  Philadelphia is tough. Saints are playing great defense and offense.  Watch out for Vikings with that defense. Rams and Seahawks have defense and offense.  Cowboys without Elliott may struggle. Washington a good team.

So the heck with Blah, Blah, Blah over Bengals and Marvin and all the losing, I'm sick of it.....I'm into the Play-Off Picture in spite of the 2 Ohio teams just awful.  Steelers look like a Super Bowl team with everything going and add Antonio Brown just awesome.  There are some good play-off teams.   I'm not as locked in on Eagles yet.  Yes, they are good, but a team like Saints is also very good... Steelers, Patriots, Eagles, Saints and many other good teams

As Bengals and Browns stink up Ohio again,  I'm enjoying watching some real NFL teams in 2017.   The Bengals are so bad that I don't hate the Steelers this year, in fact I respect their owners and team for being smarter and better than Mike Brown and his 27 years of no play-off win.   Heck with it, we are lousy and Steelers are a good team.  Browns one hand catch against his helmet for a touchdown is a heck of a play.  ....I'm enjoying NFL Football in spite of Bengals lousy season of no blocking thanks to cheap skate Mike.  Mike is just too cheap.  Cincinnati may respect cheap, I do not. 

I hear you Kevin. I've hated the Steelers since I was a kid when Keith Gary tried to rip Kenny Anderson's head off during that MNF game in the early 80's. Despite this, over the years the Steelers have earned my respect, even admiration for how they get things done. When Tomlin talks about the standard, it really means something. That is the standard of what it takes to win in the AFCN, and if not for them beating us on a regular basis than what would be MB motivation for improving the team? Think about it, if we were in a perennially weak division, and won a division title every 5 years or so by default, then MB would consider that good enough and just go with it. So in this way, the Steelers are making the Bengals accountable, MB is just unwilling to make the necessary sacrifices to make them championship caliber. Don't get me wrong, my 2nd favorite team will always be whoever is playing the Steelers, but I cant get mad at them for doing things the right way.
Reply/Quote
A better indicator of how terrible the bengals are is watching the Bengals be terrible.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 02:01 PM)BMK Wrote: The Steelers were having too much fun last night. Did anyone else that watched the game hear Ben yell "Dilly Dilly!" as the audible call?
Could be the next "Omaha"

Yeah, i did hear that.

BTW, like Bengalbug said, home games on TNF usually always go to the home team. Our coach shows how terrible we are
all by himself. BTW, i cannot stand Chris Collinsworth fellas. He seriously sounds like he loves the Steelers, it is sickening.

I could just hear him saying "if you can't beat'em, join'em."

Screw Collinsworthless and the Stoolers.
Reply/Quote

By the same rationale, we are just as good as they are by comparing their game against the Colts to our game against the Colts.

Actually we are clearly superior to them, as they walked into Cleveland and just escaped with a 3 point win, while we went in there and beat them so bad they were given two losses for it.

No comparisons can ever be made about teams based off of a single game against a common opponent.
Reply/Quote

When the Steelers go off, there's not a team in the league that isn't going to be in trouble, especially @ Pittsburgh. There are a ton of other variables too, in terms of matchups, game plans, etc.. I don't think that game proves anything. Take the Bengals body of work this season, and that's proof enough of how bad they are.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Teams that find a way to win stop doing stupid shit that doesn't work. Go figure...
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote