Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This dude I work with actually thinks the Ravens will be good
Like truly believes in his heart that they will be good, win the division, and make a post season run.

I asked him what good players they have on offense and he included Mike Wallace, Terrence West, Lorenzen Tellefaro, and some Buck guy.

I just laughed.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Yeah, my brother in law is a big Ravens fan. All of us got together at our parents' house for a cookout recently. Matt was going on and on about the Ravens. Dad and I just looked at each other and smiled.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The Raven's draft slot next year will be good.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 10:14 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Like truly believes in his heart that they will be good, win the division, and make a post season run.

I asked him what good players they have on offense and he included Mike Wallace, Terrence West, Lorenzen Tellefaro, and some Buck guy.

I just laughed.

Foolish!

Reply/Quote
Flacco is the best ever.

End Thread/
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This dude I work with believes in his hear the bengals will win a play off game. Like truly believes in his heart that they will win a playoff game.

I asked him when was the last time they won a playoff game. He included 1991 and sometime in the 80's.

I just laughed.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 01:00 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: This dude I work with believes in his hear the bengals will win a play off game. Like truly believes in his heart that they will win a playoff game.

I asked him when was the last time they won a playoff game. He included 1991 and sometime in the 80's.

I just laughed.

So are you saying the chances of the Ravens being good are the same as the chances of the Bengals winning a playoff game?
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 10:14 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Like truly believes in his heart that they will be good, win the division, and make a post season run.

I just laughed.

(08-26-2016, 10:17 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, my brother in law is a big Ravens fan.  All of us got together at our parents' house for a cookout recently.  Matt was going on and on about the Ravens.  Dad and I just looked at each other and smiled.

This is pretty much how us Steeler fans react when we read some of the optimistic posts in Jungle Noise. 

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 02:12 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: So are you saying the chances of the Ravens being good are the same as the chances of the Bengals winning a playoff game?

[Image: Ohman.jpg]
Reply/Quote
the Steelers and Ravens may well be the teams in the playoffs from the division this year.
as a matter of fact I'm picking that as well as Buffalo making it and The Pats failing.
The Bengals and Texans this year will miss the Playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 05:43 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: the Steelers and Ravens may well be the teams in the playoffs from the division this year.
as a matter of fact I'm picking that as well as Buffalo making it and The Pats failing.
The Bengals and Texans this year will miss the Playoffs.

Your odds of being correct on the ravens and bills predictions are quite small.
Reply/Quote

I just laughed.

Buck Allen. They'll have a decent backfield with him, West, and Forsett. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I'd be just fine with the Ravens being good enough to sweep the Steelers again this year, that's for sure.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2016, 10:17 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Buck Allen. They'll have a decent backfield with him, West, and Forsett. 

What about without Forsett?

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote

I just laughed.

I had no idea you are a psychiatrist.

I would think it is tough to constantly work with crazy people!
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2016, 04:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I had no idea you are a psychiatrist.

I would think it is tough to constantly work with crazy people!

Have you ever been married?
Reply/Quote
What I love about this thread is that at the end of the season I can look back on it and smile whether you guys are right or wrong.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2016, 10:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: What about without Forsett?

Mellow

What about him  Smirk
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2016, 10:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: What about without Forsett?

Mellow

Forsett is on the team...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2016, 09:35 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Forsett is on the team...

Not when I wrote that though!  LOL!
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote