Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is F'n awesome
(01-15-2022, 04:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pretty frickin' awesome vid here too. Just have to say it is awesome how CJ has become such a leader himself.

Wouldn't of said this before the season but I want Uzo here for a long time as long as he is healthy. Great character and 
maybe the best locker room guy we have had since Domata.

Truth, every video we see of CJ speaking to the team it's evident he's articulate, charismatic, and a leader respected by his peers. I hope he has some big moments during this playoff run we're starting today!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 04:14 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Truth, every video we see of CJ speaking to the team it's evident he's articulate, charismatic, and a leader respected by his peers. I hope he has some big moments during this playoff run we're starting today!

He would be so great on some NFL pregame show post playing career

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 04:19 PM)pally Wrote: He would be so great on some NFL pregame show post playing career

I agree, he's engaging to listen to when speaking.
Reply/Quote
Three Words!!!!
Needles and Pins!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 04:14 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Truth, every video we see of CJ speaking to the team it's evident he's articulate, charismatic, and a leader respected by his peers. I hope he has some big moments during this playoff run we're starting today!

Yes, Uzo pumps up the team like no other. Also hoping for a huge day for him and more to come. Lets do this run you speak of.

It starts now. Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 04:19 PM)pally Wrote: He would be so great on some NFL pregame show post playing career

Earlier this season I said CJ would be a perfect fit for the GMFB spot. They are trying a rotation of people to replace Nate Burlson's spot and it isnt working.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 04:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, Uzo pumps up the team like no other. Also hoping for a huge day for him and more to come. Lets do this run you speak of.

It starts now. Cool

And if you couldn't love CJ enough already, he showed up at the stadium today wearing a throwback 82 jersey honoring Rodney Holman, the starting TE the last time the Bengals won a playoff game

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 04:24 PM)pally Wrote: And if you couldn't love CJ enough already, he showed up at the stadium today wearing a throwback 82 jersey honoring Rodney Holman, the starting TE the last time the Bengals won a playoff game

Awesome. Wink

Love this team, feeling it Pally, feelin' it!Joe
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
This interview with Burrow's parents is pretty good. Whole fam is going to be there tailgating and flying a lot of family in.
Also at end of interview said that a lot of speculation that Burrow did not want to come to Cincy, but that was never the case. Dad said, he wanted to be there and they were happy he landed there close to home.
https://www.nbc4i.com/sports/nfl/nfl-cincinnati/joe-burrows-parents-talk-about-the-playoffs/
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 02:03 AM)MasonDT70 Wrote:

Another Burrow video. This one is his career from college to now.

That's pretty dope.  I dig it.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote