Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is hilarious
Bengals' Andrew Whitworth presses for change after nude players shown

Get 'em Whit!
Reply/Quote
Whitt makes a valid point. Many players have children at home not to mention the alleged "family values" gibberish the NFL tries to portray that all players are honest, god fearing guys (except that satanist Foster and that Green Bay QB who doubts that GAWD really cares about football) Now, can we have a moment of silence and have our thoughts and prayers be behind the camera crew?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 08:35 AM)PhilHos Wrote: If you're a girl and/or have a large wang, then have at it!

This might be one of the creepiest posts that I've ever read.

Kudos.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 10:41 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Whitworth's asscheeks are inspiring. I bet that's a big reason why this team is undefeated.  I see they didn't air Dalton's dingy though....it probably didn't fit in the frame.

They look better than mine.  Perhaps that will inspire me to work on that.  God bless your ass cheeks, Andrew Whitworth.  God bless, indeed.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I don't know if that is funny or not..  I can't tell.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 10:03 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, if only I looked that good  LOL

Hank Hill butt, yo!

Ha...I just want to know: why is that poor nude man being shamed in that Comfort Inn?  His posture makes me feel more bad for him than his freakishly non-existent buttocks do.  You can't even see his head, but we know that it's hung in shame, for sure.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Katherine isn't happy about this.

http://www.people.com/article/katherine-mccarron-webb-criticizes-nfl-nude-locker-room-interview-aj-mccarron
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Didn't this all happen before? No I'm not talking about Lebron James wang in the championship games. I mean, back in '89 or '90 there was a sexual harassment suit that came from a female reporter in New England Patriots locker room (I think?) and then Sam Wyche said reporters shouldn't be in there after showers anyways. Or maybe he said female reporters...it was a different time.

Reply/Quote
If you stand back and just look at this situation from the outside, you can see the absurdity of the whole thing. Why do we have reporters and cameras where guys are trying to take a shower. Give them 20 minutes or so to get cleaned up, then interview them someplace else, or in the locker room after everyone is dressed. Whit is right, no other employer would subject their employees to this. If it becomes an issue that a player actually takes to court, the NFL will lose big time. The whole issue is just stupid.
Reply/Quote
This seals it..... Super Bowl.
DingDing
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 11:26 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: Didn't this all happen before? No I'm not talking about Lebron James wang in the championship games. I mean, back in '89 or '90 there was a sexual harassment suit that came from a female reporter in New England Patriots locker room (I think?) and then Sam Wyche said reporters shouldn't be in there after showers anyways. Or maybe he said female reporters...it was a different time.

Lisa Olson. The Pats claimed she liked to hang out and ogle guys, so they started giving her a hard time and things snowballed from there. Ended up with her suing the team for harassment. 

Personally, I've never understood it. It's partly a network problem as they've got a set amount of time to do pregame, game and post game interviews. But it seems like an easy fix. Schedule 3-5 minutes on the field after the game for reporters to talk to guys on the sidelines. Win or lose, nobody goes back through the tunnel after the game unless it's an injury. That way the reporters stay out of the locker room, but still get the 1-2 minutes of questions they need. And the players get some privacy and a chance to unwind after a game.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 01:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote: If you stand back and just look at this situation from the outside, you can see the absurdity of the whole thing. Why do we have reporters and cameras where guys are trying to take a shower. Give them 20 minutes or so to get cleaned up, then interview them someplace else, or in the locker room after everyone is dressed. Whit is right, no other employer would subject their employees to this. If it becomes an issue that a player actually takes to court, the NFL will lose big time. The whole issue is just stupid.

Because the Simpsons is scheduled after the broadcast. Or news. Or whatever. The NFL has a block of time and to keep the networks happy, it ends when the schedule says it ends. They don't want a half hour of dead air while the players shower and get dressed. Longer, if they're actually unwinding.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 01:54 PM)Benton Wrote: Because the Simpsons is scheduled after the broadcast. Or news. Or whatever. The NFL has a block of time and to keep the networks happy, it ends when the schedule says it ends. They don't want a half hour of dead air while the players shower and get dressed. Longer, if they're actually unwinding.

Maybe for a Monday Night game or something, but I can't remember the networks ever showing a locker room interview after a game. They go to the announcers for wrap up and on to the 4pm game, or into network programming. About the only place I see locker room interviews is on the internet or on Sportscenter
Reply/Quote
Damn. You dorks deleted that manbutt? Lame. Why not delete the OP since the video contains manbutt? I'm not really promoting that, but just pointing out that inconsistency. Instead you just delete the picture of Awful Llama's butt? Do you know how many hoes he was gonna get with that? For shame.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 12:43 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Hank Hill butt, yo!

Ha...I just want to know: why is that poor nude man being shamed in that Comfort Inn?  His posture makes me feel more bad for him than his freakishly non-existent buttocks do.  You can't even see his head, but we know that it's hung in shame, for sure.

Looks like someone didn't like your pic, JC. Buttocks inspire to different levels, I guess.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 08:43 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Damn. You dorks deleted that manbutt? Lame. Why not delete the OP since the video contains manbutt? I'm not really promoting that, but just pointing out that inconsistency. Instead you just delete the picture of Awful Llama's butt? Do you know how many hoes he was gonna get with that? For shame.

Hey, there's only one ho for me, and she's currently sitting beside me watching a Modern Family re-run. Yeah, it's an orgy here.
Reply/Quote
I liked Llama's tushy pics.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Looks like a scene from Police Academy at the Blue Oyster!!! LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 08:35 AM)PhilHos Wrote: If you're a girl and/or have a large wang, then have at it! Ninja

PM me for skype, will let it be a surprise which of the above is true.

Reply/Quote