Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This offense might need a TE that can attack the seams
Just heard from a friend of mine who details some of the
Browns players vehicles,that David Njoku expects to be
Traded this week. Harrison Bryant is emerging and Austin Hooper
Is getting healthy.
This offense is really lacking that TE that can occupy the eyes of a safety.
Sample can secure the ball and get some YAC but hes not a vertical attack the seams TE
Njoku would he a perfect fit for this offense.he's shown he can be a reliable
Target in the redzone.
His only issue is concentrating on securing the ball.
I think.He could be had for a mid RD pick.
Reply/Quote
I’m going with no thanks. That seems like a trade for a team trying to win this year.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
gerald everett Would be a FA target if I ran the bengals

Ufa

Fast. Blocks. Hands. Familiar w Taylor.
Reply/Quote
Austin Hooper is out with an injury still out with an injury, they just lost Beckham, plus the Browns are a 12 personel team. Doubt they trade Nojuku and even if they did it wouldn't be to us.
Edit- Hooper will be back for their next game 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 06:06 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Just heard from a friend of mine who details some of the
Browns players vehicles,that David Njoku expects to be
Traded this week. Harrison Bryant is emerging and Austin Hooper
Is getting healthy.
This offense is really lacking that TE that can occupy the eyes of a safety.
Sample can secure the ball and get some YAC but hes not a vertical attack the seams TE
Njoku would he a perfect fit for this offense.he's shown he can be a reliable
Target in the redzone.
His only issue is concentrating on securing the ball.
I think.He could be had for a mid RD pick.

We’re not good enough of a team to be shedding mid round picks for luxury, rental skill players, unfortunately
Reply/Quote
Ertz would be the most likely trade target for us if we made a move. Not sure what his current contract is though.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 06:49 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Ertz would be the most likely trade target for us if we made a move. Not sure what his current contract is though.

Injured.
Reply/Quote
I think it’d be a nice cherry on top. We’ve got weapons across the board. TE could be better and Uzi would’ve had a decent year if he didn’t get hurt I feel.

Save tha money for the hogmollies!
Reply/Quote
Draft Kyle Pitts if you want an elite pass-catching TE.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 06:49 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Ertz would be the most likely trade target for us if we made a move.  Not sure what his current contract is though.

Ertz is hurt and wants a big new deal. I'm not inclined to pay him considering he's most likely not going to be that guy again. 
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 07:41 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Ertz is hurt and wants a big new deal. I'm not inclined to pay him considering he's most likely not going to be that guy again. 

FA in 2022.  Trade a late rounder for him and get him for a year.  Then if he signs elsewhere in 2022 we get a comp pick.  
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 06:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m going with no thanks. That seems like a trade for a team trying to win this year.

The trades this year are absolute giveaways.  He could probably be had for a 6th round pick.  Not that the Browns would make that trade with us.  The guy does seem to have issues staying healthy, though.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 07:06 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Draft Kyle Pitts if you want an elite pass-catching TE.

He'll be a first round pick and we need our first rounder to be used elsewhere, imo.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 07:41 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Ertz is hurt and wants a big new deal. I'm not inclined to pay him considering he's most likely not going to be that guy again. 

Based off what? 2020 where Wentz has been hot garbage?

Ertz had a 900+ yard season in 2019.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Draft Arik Gilbert in a couple of years; problem solved.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I want a pass rusher, think we are fine on weapons right now.
Reply/Quote
Just goes to show that it's no way in hell we should've taken sample in round 2..primary blocking TE could've and should've been had in rounds 3-5 not drafting him passing on dj Metcalf in round 2..
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 11:09 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: Just goes to show that it's no way in hell we should've taken sample in round 2..primary blocking TE could've and should've been had in rounds 3-5 not drafting him passing on dj Metcalf in round 2..

Eh, no need to cry over spilt milk.

Sample gets his when he is open and he is a good blocker.
Reply/Quote
I like Njoku he's an explosive athlete , I was surprised when the Browns signed Hooper. Njoku is young enough if you sign him that he could be part of the future. Only problem I doubt the Browns would trade him to a division rival and it dosen't seem like a move the Bengals would make. Side note I don't think I'll ever like the Sample pick. I feel like you should only draft a dynamic pass catching TE that high. A good run blocking TE who's an ok pass catcher could have been found in later rounds.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2020, 11:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, no need to cry over spilt milk.

Sample gets his when he is open and he is a good blocker.

It’s a fair criticism. You need more than just an ok player from a second round pick. Thankfully Tee looks like the real deal though, so that will take the sting out of passing on Metcalf a little bit.

Reply/Quote