Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This team has clearly quit on Taylor
Of course they did. He's a clown.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
If you take away the 72 yard catch/run from Boyd, we didnt even have 100 yards passing, and only would've had like 124 yards of total offense.

This can't go on. No way they give ZT a year 3. Without Burrow being so good, we are easily 0-12 right now. I dont think we can beat the Jets at this point.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 09:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I didn’t see where anyone quit. Just some good guys trying their ass off to win a game. They were a little undisciplined, but it was fun to watch Steeler football in orange. We just got flagged. LOL I knew however, once Finley went in it was over. So that’s 2 QBs down on this OLs watch. Hope this helps convince MB that we have to fix this line and pay them when you do.

Yeah, I'm not seeing it either. About the only thing good going on right now...lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gee...I knew it was a mistake to not care about this team anymore..but give me credit for the past 50+ years anyway..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 01:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, I'm not seeing it either. About the only thing good going on right now...lol.

Maybe add in Tee Higgin's play, and that's about it.  Sad
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 03:04 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Maybe add in Tee Higgin's play, and that's about it.  Sad

Yeah... it's been dismal. Bell and Bates are starting to really play well off each other, and we look set at S. It's the little things...lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 03:16 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah... it's been dismal. Bell and Bates are starting to really play well off each other, and we look set at S. It's the little things...lol.

Joe
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote