Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ reportedly
(02-23-2020, 04:51 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Some NFC executive "Thinks" AJ wants out of Cincinnati. Really? AJ himself has stated he wants to stay here. So many people stating their opinion this time of year, so much drama.

Some NFC executive that is barely familiar with the Bengals being an NFL team "thinks" AJ wants out.

This in non-news.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2020, 04:33 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: https://www.totalprosports.com/2020/02/22/a-j-green-reportedly-wants-out-of-cincinnati/

Not totally upset if he leaves. He has been my favorite player to watch but he cant stay healthy and frankly if he diesnt want to be here then see ya!

Edit: sorry for the half assed thread, I have a 4 month old future bengals fan to look after and got in a rush

Thats all speculative BS. Green will leave if the Bengals want to let him go. In any case they will use the franchise tag on him because they're not going to just let him walk. 

I think you'll see him in stripes this fall...unless he is still hurt. If thats the case nobody will want him

Offseason rumors....like a bunch of women in a hair salon.
Reply/Quote
Some NFC executive of a team wanting to re-sign their own star WR starts a rumor that Green is a viable option.

Sound petty, but front offices execs will do this type of stuff.

Tghink about it.  Even if an Exec DID know for sure that Green wants out of Cincy why would he want to publish that information?
Reply/Quote