• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Threads from the Enemy-Baltimore
They are not happy to say the least

https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?221383-Bengals-week-part-2

https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?221716-Josh-Johnson-time

https://purpleflock.com/threads/4885/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Appreciate you throwing up this thread. I’ve been too busy with travel lately.
Reply/Quote
Hey “cincitucky guy” you are welcome to leave anytime you want. I’m sure he’s one of those joys who goes around telling everyone how much their hometown sucks.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thank you Pally for posting this.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 07:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Hey “cincitucky guy” you are welcome to leave anytime you want. I’m sure he’s one of those joys who goes around telling everyone how much their hometown sucks.

You got me curious so I found his post.  The "Cincitucky" line comes from how he describes his location.  His actual board name is "The Oriole Way," which helps us understand his state of mind.

For those who don't follow baseball, the Orioles haven't been relevant since we gave them Frank Robinson.  The past season saw the Battling Birds compile a 52-110 record, finishing a discouraging 48 games out of first.  Even more (less?) impressive, the Orioles ended their season 39 games out of fourth.  Probably clinched last place sometime in July.  Seriously.  No wonder this guy is bitter.

Oh yeah, he also describes himself as a Maryland Terrapin fan.  Terps are about as bad in the Big Ten as the Orioles in the AL East.  That 66-17 pasting from Ohio State had to be hard for him.
Reply/Quote
A few getting a little salty over continuing to throw. They knelt on it on the five. Everything score was completely legit. But next year they’re going to show what’s up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: A few getting a little salty over continuing to throw. They knelt on it on the five. Everything score was completely legit. But next year they’re going to show what’s up.

Tell them to take it up with their DC for poking the bear (or in this case pulling the tiger’s tail).

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: A few getting a little salty over continuing to throw. They knelt on it on the five. Everything score was completely legit.  But next year they’re going to show what’s up.

This is the team that continued to run against Denver earlier in the year instead of going into victory formation because they wanted to keep their 100 yards rushing game streak alive. They have 0 room to be salty. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Chase had a nice ball spin too.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is the team that continued to run against Denver earlier in the year instead of going into victory formation because they wanted to keep their 100 yards rushing game streak alive. They have 0 room to be salty. 

Yup and probably cheered the whole time. I mean they put their backups in last game. Knelt on it this game. What do they want?

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:06 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Chase had a nice ball spin too.

And that taunting penalty was beyond ridiculous.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And that taunting penalty was beyond ridiculous.

Even more lame you can't spin a ball but earlier the Ravens threw Mixon down after the whistle.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:19 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Even more lame you can't spin a ball but earlier the Ravens threw Mixon down after the whistle.

Yeah, and they they convened to discuss if they should throw a flag. Throw the flag. (Although I think Mixon kind of flopped... Hilarious )
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:21 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, and they they convened to discuss if they should throw a flag. Throw the flag. (Although I think Mixon kind of flopped... Hilarious )

I know the Ravens player gave the "I didn't do anything gesture" which felt like an admission of guilt rather than innocence. Oh well, Bengals got the W!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:21 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, and they they convened to discuss if they should throw a flag. Throw the flag. (Although I think Mixon kind of flopped... Hilarious )

Mixon needs to take lessons from Oscar-winner Jerome Simpson.

[Image: MessyHarmfulAnnashummingbird-max-1mb.gif]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Happy they didn't throw the flag, I cannot stand the Simpson acting lol

Reminds me of soccer. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 10:33 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: You got me curious so I found his post.  The "Cincitucky" line comes from how he describes his location.  His actual board name is "The Oriole Way," which helps us understand his state of mind.

For those who don't follow baseball, the Orioles haven't been relevant since we gave them Frank Robinson.  The past season saw the Battling Birds compile a 52-110 record, finishing a discouraging 48 games out of first.  Even more (less?) impressive, the Orioles ended their season 39 games out of fourth.  Probably clinched last place sometime in July.  Seriously.  No wonder this guy is bitter.

Oh yeah, he also describes himself as a Maryland Terrapin fan.  Terps are about as bad in the Big Ten as the Orioles in the AL East.  That 66-17 pasting from Ohio State had to be hard for him.

Didn't the Orioles get a moment or two of fame, back in the '90s, for the consecutive games played guy?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I've hated the Orioles since they beat the Reds in the World Series (back when I watched baseball)
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: A few getting a little salty over continuing to throw. They knelt on it on the five. Everything score was completely legit.  But next year they’re going to show what’s up.

Like Harbaugh did gunning for a record in a blowout instead of taking a knee?  And running a fake punt late in a blowout win?

I guess since they aren't smart enough to remember we blew them out with their whole roster playing earlier, they won't be smart enough to remember that they have done the same thing MULTIPLE times.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And that taunting penalty was beyond ridiculous.

Boneheaded move.  EVERYONE knows you can't celebrate on the opponent's sideline.
Reply/Quote