Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders
(01-11-2022, 01:38 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, he did call him "Burrows". 

I suspect he forgot the apostrophe and meant "Burrow's," as in "Burrow's season."
Reply/Quote
Does David know his brother Derek is 2-8 in cold weather games?
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:42 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Does David know his brother Derek is  2-8 in cold weather games?

or 0-5 when it is as cold as it will be on Saturday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:40 PM)Nepanyrush Wrote: I suspect he forgot the apostrophe and meant "Burrow's," as in "Burrow's season."

That makes sense. My apologies Weezy. Please disregard my comments about "Burrows".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 11:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: They're awesome. They get to say the F-Word and everything..

Their former coach uses language that is much more foul.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:50 PM)pally Wrote: or 0-5 when it is as cold as it will be on Saturday

It's like the stars are aligning.....
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 06:52 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Some numbnut over there was talking about the effect the lake has on cold weather...

guess when your team has had the same number of hometowns as you've had stepdaddy's, you're bound to be terrible at geography.

The current step daddy has the same bowl cut as their Simple Jack lookin' owner.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:02 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Derek Carr has had a really good season. Arguably better than Burrows. 

Lay off the sports media, chief
Reply/Quote
OK you all are correct.

To be fair, I got a couple of their stats mixed up because they are on top of each other on ESPN stats. I thought Burrow had 24 TDs and Carr had 34. I also thought the ratings were flip flopped. I also forgot Joe didn't play the last game so Carr essentially had an entire extra game worth of stats.

Take me out back and beat me now, please.

That being said, Carr is a good QB and I was kind of surprised how well he played this year when looking at his stats. We can't take him lightly.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
The Bengals lost playoff games to Mark Sanchez, T.J. Yates, and Matt Schaub. We definitely won't be taking David Carr lightly as a fanbase, or at least we shouldn't be. The team clearly won't.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 03:15 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: The Bengals lost playoff games to Mark Sanchez, T.J. Yates, and Matt Schaub. We definitely won't be taking David Carr lightly as a fanbase, or at least we shouldn't be. The team clearly won't.

Schaub was good before 2013
Reply/Quote
This week is killing me... days are going by slow. Nervous wreck!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 03:29 PM)QueenCity Wrote: This week is killing me... days are going by slow.  Nervous wreck!

Only 99 hours to kickoff!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 03:29 PM)QueenCity Wrote: This week is killing me... days are going by slow.  Nervous wreck!

You and me both. I have a constant nervousness/anticipation in my gut. I want this game so bad.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 03:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You and me both. I have a constant nervousness/anticipation in my gut. I want this game so bad.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I understand the feeling the nerves that fans do, but I'm personally feeling pretty calm this week. 
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 03:04 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: OK you all are correct.

To be fair, I got a couple of their stats mixed up because they are on top of each other on ESPN stats. I thought Burrow had 24 TDs and Carr had 34. I also thought the ratings were flip flopped. I also forgot Joe didn't play the last game so Carr essentially had an entire extra game worth of stats.

Take me out back and beat me now, please.

That being said, Carr is a good QB and I was kind of surprised how well he played this year when looking at his stats. We can't take him lightly.

He's had an OK year overall, but in their last 5 games, he has 6 tds - 5 ints and a qb rating in the 80's. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 06:52 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Some numbnut over there was talking about the effect the lake has on cold weather...

guess when your team has had the same number of hometowns as you've had stepdaddy's, you're bound to be terrible at geography.

this was the Raiders Board response to your comment

Quote:“Some numbnut over there was talking about the effect the lake has on cold weather...

guess when your team has had the same number of hometowns as you've had stepdaddy's, you're bound to be terrible at geography.”

Ruthless…..I like it lol

rep from 2 boards!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

I'm at least at Disney World this week to pass the time.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 03:43 PM)Earendil Wrote: I'm at least at Disney World this week to pass the time.

I'm not even gonna tell you what happened when I took my daughter to Disney World in November of 2020.

I was getting group texts from my friends that always text during games. I was ignoring them because bi wasn't watching. Then I got one that said... Wtf?!?. Then another that said... That didn't look good.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:38 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: we don't have a head coach stupid going for it on 4th down on our own 20.

yeah but going for it on 4th down and goal twice was a big enough Doh for me. I know it worked out but that is one of those task failed successfully type deals.
Reply/Quote