Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders
(01-10-2022, 04:02 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I think CJ might need to spend the whole game chipping Crosby to help the RT.

Which is probably a wise use of his talent. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:04 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Crosby was on a mission last night. Just relentless effort, chipping him would certainly be wise.

Crosby against Isiah Prince

Sick
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 11:55 AM)Tony Wrote: Every other board I been on allows cursing.. I don't get the censorship here. Makes us look weak. 

Yeah because cussing makes you look tough
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah because cussing makes you look tough

I bet if we could drop f-bombs, we'd will the Bengals to at least two or three more wins a season.
Reply/Quote
I'm so ***** tough, you can't ***** handle what I bring to the ***** table you ***** ****stick.

Am I badass or an idiot?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 11:17 AM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: So they definitely found this place, and are making fun of you nerds for believing in a curse, rightfully so.

They seem to think they pulled the best card they could have. I feel the same about the Bengals. LFG!

I don't believe it's an actual curse. I just think it'd be cool to end this streak where it began...and we will.

Raiders fans are about to find out that Marvin Lewis doesn't coach the Bengals anymore. Cool
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:38 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I'm so ***** tough, you can't ***** handle what I bring to the ***** table you ***** ****stick.

Am I badass or an idiot?

It's hard to tell. I don't know exactly what you said.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't believe it's an actual curse. I just think it'd be cool to end this streak where it began...and we will.

Raiders fans are about to find out that Marvin Lewis doesn't coach the Bengals anymore. Cool

Bro, they're cursed. Not like a real life supernatural curse, but definitely a talking point curse. 
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:12 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Crosby against Isiah Prince

Sick

Can't be worse than Myles Garrett and Clowney. I think after the Browns game, the OL will have it easier playing the Raiders a 2nd time around.
Reply/Quote
Well for one thing I think we won't see the Raiders DC be as stupid as a certain DC who decided to play single coverage on Chase...the thing is you then need to do it to Higgins and Boyd too as all of them are able to burn teams.
Reply/Quote
The Raiders play a lot more zone than the Chiefs, and Burrow has historically not been quite as effective against zone (at least not yet in his young career). That kind of showed up in the first game. I'm glad he is getting a second crack, because he has shown a penchant for learning from bad games.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:45 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Can't be worse than Myles Garrett and Clowney. I think after the Browns game, the OL will have it easier playing the Raiders a 2nd time around.

I mean...there's a reason Mixon ran it 30 times against the Raiders earlier this season

because those edge rushers for Vegas wreck havoc almost as well as cleveland
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:04 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Crosby was on a mission last night. Just relentless effort, chipping him would certainly be wise.

Gotta wonder with the weather expected to be cold and snowy/rainy, do we see a lot more of a jumbo package with that extra OL?
Kinda think (or hope) we do.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:44 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Bro, they're cursed. Not like a real life supernatural curse, but definitely a talking point curse. 

1991-2002: Mike Brown was trying to run the team, and he sucked at it.
2003-2018: Tobin and Marv turned the team around, but Marv was a choker.
2019-present: ?

We can talk about it being a curse (talking point), but it's actually really easy to see why we didn't win any playoff games...and it has nothing to do with Zac, Burrow or anyone currently running the team.

Basically, we agree. I think. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I wonder if these Raiders fans know their team won the "who do we want to face" poll by a huge margin and the Bengals just opened as -6.5 point favorites? Hmm
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:38 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Go ahead raiders try to double Chase and Tee. Mixon and Boyd will eat you alive. Tre Hubbard Reader Hill Ogjunobi will feast on raider oline. Hilton Can handle Renfro we don't have a head coach stupid going for it on 4th down on our own 20.

Uh, that one we did do. Well, not from the 20, but from own own 30 on 4th down. And leading by 14 at the time. And didn't make it, and Vikings had short field for a touchdown.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:50 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I mean...there's a reason Mixon ran it 30 times against the Raiders earlier this season

because those edge rushers for Vegas wreck havoc almost as well as cleveland

But this was also during our slump, when Zac would try to establish the run by calling run plays after run plays... trying to force it.

These last games, when we started off stronger, it seems like Zac opened up the passing game in the first quarter and he is letting the run game come to us rather than running into run defenses. 
Reply/Quote
Please just start out fast... 14-0 or 10-0 would be a welcome site.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 05:25 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: But this was also during our slump, when Zac would try to establish the run by calling run plays after run plays... trying to force it.

These last games, when we started off stronger, it seems like Zac opened up the passing game in the first quarter and he is letting the run game come to us rather than running into run defenses. 

"slump"

we killed the raiders and then killed pittsburgh those 2 weeks
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 05:33 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: "slump"

we killed the raiders and then killed pittsburgh those 2 weeks

I'm sure someone will chime in here to say that the Raiders game was CLOSE until the 4th quarter.
Reply/Quote