Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders
This game could go either way. Both teams are on a hot streak. Their defense wreaks havoc for QB's and hits us at our weak spot, but our offense has been on fire and they played a 5 quarter game with a slightly short week after our starters had an extra week of rest.

Don't care about predicting. Just win!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 11:55 AM)Tony Wrote: Every other board I been on allows cursing.. I don't get the censorship here. Makes us look weak. 

Makes us look weak?  Huh?  Don't follow that line of thinking at all.

Curse or don't.  Doesn't matter one iota.  

Let the opposition say what they want.  It just won't matter.  This team LIKES it when people doubt or denigrate them.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 11:55 AM)Tony Wrote: Every other board I been on allows cursing.. I don't get the censorship here. Makes us look weak

[Image: 200.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 11:55 AM)Tony Wrote: Every other board I been on allows cursing.. I don't get the censorship here. Makes us look weak. 

Seriously dude, if you have to say f*** to show strength you have way more problems than language can fix.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:18 PM)pally Wrote: Seriously dude, if you have to say f*** to show strength you have way more problems than language can fix.  

This.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:18 PM)pally Wrote: Seriously dude, if you have to say f*** to show strength you have way more problems than language can fix.  

Actually it makes you look dumber than a stump. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:42 PM)Ivanavich Wrote: Bengals really only have 1 player who is tough to stop - WR Chase.

Chase is easily a Top 10 WR, maybe Top 5. If he has 10 catches, the Bengals will win.

Bengals are known playoff chokers. Raiders might win!

My favorite post on one of their boards. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:27 PM)wcu Wrote: My favorite post on one of their boards. 

These people have really never watched Bengals football.....
Reply/Quote

If you're worried about looking weak, I'd suggest joining a gym and hiring a strength coach.  ThumbsUp

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: These people have really never watched Bengals football.....

Apparently they haven't! Lol. From the first play, put Chase in the slot and let him go to town on them!!
Reply/Quote
Go ahead raiders try to double Chase and Tee. Mixon and Boyd will eat you alive. Tre Hubbard Reader Hill Ogjunobi will feast on raider oline. Hilton Can handle Renfro we don't have a head coach stupid going for it on 4th down on our own 20.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: These people have really never watched Bengals football.....

Not anymore than we've watched the Raiders, I figure.

It's not surprising if they have cookie-cutter or bare-bones perspectives about the Bengals. This team is rarely on prime time, so all they have to work with is whatever halftime highlights they see and the win/loss column in the standings.

We shouldn't expect Raiders fans to have a nuanced understanding of our season, and I doubt we have a nuanced understanding of theirs. This is the nature of the business.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Now I can get behind a post like this. ^^^

Sorry man. motoarch already did the polar bear in a blizzard pic, but nice effort! ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote

Having higher standards makes one look weak?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I think Raiders team is spent and have short week. Bengals handled them first time out, I see no difference this time out.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:38 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Go ahead raiders try to double Chase and Tee. Mixon and Boyd will eat you alive. Tre Hubbard Reader Hill Ogjunobi will feast on raider oline. Hilton Can handle Renfro we don't have a head coach stupid going for it on 4th down on our own 20.

CJ is getting in on the action as well if they double Chase and Higgins.
Reply/Quote
I think CJ might need to spend the whole game chipping Crosby to help the RT.
Reply/Quote
I enjoy seeing what the others teams say, but you can't really blame them for being confident. They won a huge game last night and got themselves into the playoffs. Yes, they are overlooking quite a bit about this team, but they are also riding high lately. Maybe they come back down to earth before the game, but even if they don't they did make it.

I expect the Bengals to win. These young players are playing well and the past means little if anything to most of them. I am just hoping we have a fast start and get out of ahead of them instead of starting sluggish and having to kick it in the second half. A complete game would be welcome as hopefully we see them set themselves up for a playoff run. It would be amazing to have a rematch with KC in the AFCC. Hell, playing at home against the Steelers and sending Ben off 1 game short would probably be the most ideal for me.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 04:02 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I think CJ might need to spend the whole game chipping Crosby to help the RT.

Crosby was on a mission last night. Just relentless effort, chipping him would certainly be wise.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote