Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Wishes
You happen to be at an estate sale and you buy a box full of junk for $5.00. You take it home and start going through the junk and come across an old, tarnished oil lamp. You start rubbing off the tarnish hoping that it may be silver under the tarnish. As you rub it, smoke starts to bellow out and POOF, a Genie materializes and says, "You have just released me from the lamp, I will grant...wait" and the Genie thinks for a moment and continues in his best Robbin Williams voice with, "I saw Alladin...that cartoon movie a while back so let me start over...you have just released me from the lamp, I will grant you three wishes. I will not make anyone fall in love with you and I can not raise the dead."

What will your three wishes be?

My first wish would be a Eidetic Memory
My second wish would be for Wisdom
My third and final wish would be to go back to 16 years old in 1986.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Bengals Superbowl win
World peace (in that order because if they win a SB there's going to riots)
All farts to be colored. Think how awesome it would be to walk through the grocery and see the little clouds of blue and red and yellow?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cure Cystic Fibrosis
Cure Cancer
Then I have to agree about the farts.  If that, or the others has already happened, then I would wish for more money then I knew what to do with!
Reply/Quote
A huge dong.

$100 million dollars.

The ability to read minds.
Reply/Quote
I don't think I'd want to do highschool over, but to know what I know now and go back to 18 as a freshman in college?

Turn back the clock 20 years....buy Apple and Google, oil and gold....ride the real estate bubble from 2001-07 (so I pretty much don't have to wish to be rich). Hell, I wouldn't even need the other two wishes.

Although call it a toss-up vs. being 25 forever.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 02:35 AM)fredtoast Wrote: A huge dong.

$100 million dollars.

The ability to read minds.

I wouldn't need to waste a wish on the first one Wink

And if you could read minds, would you really need $100M?  You could easily make that money in poker.  And for that matter, for the less endowed you could easily filter out women that care about size.
Reply/Quote
Wish #1 would be the ability to stop/restart time by a snap of the fingers. The rest of the wishes wouldn't really matter. Man, the havoc I'd wreak LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The ability to freeze time.

A billion dollars.

Three more wishes.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 09:48 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Wish #1 would be the ability to stop/restart time by a snap of the fingers.  The rest of the wishes wouldn't really matter.  Man, the havoc I'd wreak LOL

lmao

Great minds think alike.  You posted yours while I was typing mine.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
One Billion Dollars.

Since I cannot raise the dead, I'll take the ability to travel through time to prevent the deaths in the first place.

World Peace, probably. The third wish would definitely be a "for the good of mankind" wish rather than a personal one. The first wish gets rid of the need for many more personal wishes.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
To live a long, happy, healthy life and die peacefully in my sleep at an age somewhere over 100 years old.

The ability to time travel by just thinking about where and when I want to go to. That would take care of my money needs. Plus it would be really interesting.

Being able to make women experience an orgasm just by making eye contact, smiling at them, and thinking to myself, "now". Can you imagine how many women I would be able to bed when they thought to themselves "My god, every time I lock eyes with that guy I cum in my panties!'.
Reply/Quote
1) The ability to save and load points of your life at any time.

2) Whenever I need to pay for anything, the ability to take that amount of money out of my wallet.

3) For people to be unable to die of hunger, thirst, or disease.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 02:35 AM)fredtoast Wrote: A huge dong.

(09-05-2015, 05:47 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote:   And for that matter, for the less endowed you could easily filter out women that care about size.

I wasn't talking about MY dong.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 10:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I wasn't talking about MY dong.

Thanks, Fred, always looking out for the little guy.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 02:38 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: 3) For people to be unable to die of hunger, thirst, or disease.

you want those people to be hungry thristy or sick forever? thats sick man
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 06:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you want those people to be hungry thristy or sick forever?  thats sick man

Holy Smokes, you're right.

CK is on sick individual, boy...damn, that's harsh!
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote

You knows there's pills for constipation, right?
Reply/Quote
Just one wish for me.

1.  Go back in time, take that Left fork in the road, at a pivotal moment..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Just wish for Andy's dong. Problem solved.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 06:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you want those people to be hungry thristy or sick forever?  thats sick man

OMG......I'm a monster....

LOL
Reply/Quote