Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Night Football Experience
So I guess I'm confused as to why you didn't call the jerk line....... I certainly would not have put up with it ruining my game experience...
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 09:55 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The asshole haircut?

Your mood says Patriotic, yet you call the haircut of the US Serviceman the "asshole" haircut.

What's up with that?

Typically, you're forced to have a high and tight once you're done with boot camp. Once you hit the fleet you can grow it out more. From my experience, the ones who kept the high and tights were assholes. Could've been a coincidence.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 09:55 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So I guess I'm confused as to why you didn't call the jerk line....... I certainly would not have put up with it ruining my game experience...

Use it...  That's what it's there for.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
in hind sight I really should have used the jerk line when it first started getting ugly. But honestly I thought telling the usher would be enough and was expecting security to show up at any moment, especially after it got physical. Security never came.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 10:07 PM)jason Wrote: Use it...  That's what it's there for.

Exactly. I can understand them not wanting to get out the phone and call in a seemingly already hostile stadium, but as a Bengals fan trying to enjoy the game I'd have dropped a line on them in a heartbeat. If you can't handle your alcohol, stay home or don't drink.....
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 10:13 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Exactly. I can understand them not wanting to get out the phone and call in a seemingly already hostile stadium, but as a Bengals fan trying to enjoy the game I'd have dropped a line on them in a heartbeat. If you can't handle your alcohol, stay home or don't drink.....

You can text the Jerk line as well.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 09:46 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: High and tight: the asshole haircut.

Oh really ?
[Image: FB_IMG_1447123176954_zpsrm1m6vcc.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 11:47 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Oh really ?
[Image: FB_IMG_1447123176954_zpsrm1m6vcc.jpg]

That's high, not tight.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 11:55 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: That's high, not tight.

I know.
I was just bored.
Perhaps I'm an asshole anyway. 
LOL
Reply/Quote
Been a season ticket holder since 04 and I admit to seeing this stuff all the time.
It's generally the same people who are never at another game... get way too drunk and stand up and scream when the Bengals are in the redzone on offense.

But to the point the worst thing I have ever seen was walking out of the Stadium after Andy and the boys ruined Buffalo's 3-0 start.
There was a young child walking with his two parents in a head to toe child's Bills jersey with helmet.
The kid could not have been more than 8 years old and there were a bunch of Bengals fans on the level above near the RFG garage throwing empty beer cans/dirt and garbage at the kid and his parents.... it disgusted me and to make matters worse there were easily 20 fans egging them on to throw more stuff.

I get it.... rib the other teams fans a bit but seriously some of the crap I've witnessed in my 10.5yrs at PBS is really depressing.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 12:02 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I know.
I was just bored.
Perhaps I'm an asshole anyway. 
LOL

You should shave it down, then report back. We could figure out if it's correlation or causation.
Reply/Quote
Should have heard the things drunks yelled at our own players, coaches, and owner back in the nineties.

It was really embarrassing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 01:50 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Should have heard the things drunks yelled at our own players, coaches, and owner back in the nineties.

It was really embarrassing.

Embarrassing to have players, coaches, and an owner deserving of such scorn?
Reply/Quote
Visiting fans are going to have to expect verbal abuse. But it should never become physical. As soon as someone is touched or hit by something thrown it is time to start ejecting fools.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 09:23 PM)DatdudeTE Wrote: It was mostly the guy in the Orange hat but his goon friends were chiming in plenty.

I hate people like that because you can tell just by looking that they're white trash and they give the rest of us a bad name.

Now, they'll be posting it all over message boards and people will think we're trashy clowns.

I absolutely LOVE to mess with fans of the other teams, but only in ways like telling Cleveland fans that their quarterback does 8 balls of coke  Hilarious 

We do need to have an announcement that people starting fights or just being assholes need to be smacked or thrown out, and then play the "you don't live in Cleveland" clip.

It seriously pisses me off that this awesome season could be tainted by a bunch of assholes. 
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 09:17 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Visiting fans are going to have to expect verbal abuse.  But it should never become physical.  As soon as someone is touched or hit by something thrown it is time to start ejecting fools.

Heckling and making fun of their team is one thing, but verbally assaulting someone just makes us all look like trashy assholes and needs to be dealt with.

We need to be a better franchise than that.
Reply/Quote
Opposing football fans are not nor should never be welcomed into the Jungle.

The goal is to make them miserable so they don't come back and a Bengal's fan rooting for our team occupies their seats.

That said, there is over the top rude and it appears this was over the top.

I also travel from time to time and have gone to Cleveland several times. The Browns fans have attacked me verbally each game and once tried to start a fight with me at the half so I expect rude behavior on the road.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 10:11 PM)DatdudeTE Wrote: in hind sight I really should have used the jerk line when it first started getting ugly. But honestly I thought telling the usher would be enough and was expecting security to show up at any moment, especially after it got physical. Security never came.

You have already written your story, now copy and paste it and send it to the Bengals along with your pictures.  That usher needs to go.  Next time, use the jerk line. 
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 01:57 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Embarrassing to have players, coaches, and an owner deserving of such scorn?

Scorn is putting what I witnessed lightly.

Always felt it was part of the problem. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
That #25 looks like Brian Blados in a Giovani Bernard jersey ! Two pounds of cholesterol in a one pound sack.
Reply/Quote