Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Night Football Experience
(11-09-2015, 09:23 PM)DatdudeTE Wrote: It was mostly the guy in the Orange hat but his goon friends were chiming in plenty.

DUDE you need to upload the photo somewhere else then link it here. with the img /img tags
that thumbnail wont open
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 12:25 AM)Junglejuice Wrote: Been a season ticket holder since 04 and I admit to seeing this stuff all the time.
It's generally the same people who are never at another game... get way too drunk and stand up and scream when the Bengals are in the redzone on offense.

But to the point the worst thing I have ever seen was walking out of the Stadium after Andy and the boys ruined Buffalo's 3-0 start.
There was a young child walking with his two parents in a head to toe child's Bills jersey with helmet.
The kid could not have been more than 8 years old and there were a bunch of Bengals fans on the level above near the RFG garage throwing empty beer cans/dirt and garbage at the kid and his parents.... it disgusted me and to make matters worse there were easily 20 fans egging them on to throw more stuff.

I get it.... rib the other teams fans a bit but seriously some of the crap I've witnessed in my 10.5yrs at PBS is really depressing.

the worst part is even with all the crap you see here we are probly one of the nicer fanbases
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 01:57 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Embarrassing to have players, coaches, and an owner deserving of such scorn?

still you support your team.
Reply/Quote
Disappointing to have that happen. I would have hoped for better, but no fanbase is without bad drunks...

On a lighter note, you may have captured a rare photo of a Browns fan wearing the jersey of a current player (I think that's a Paul Kruger jersey). My wife and I have made a game of jersey watching when we're navigating the stadium. The Browns fans seem to lead the league in wearing jerseys of players no longer on the team. It seems evenly split between jerseys of recent draft picks that have bombed (Weeden), and nostalgic jerseys of when they were good (Kosar). Oddly, I don't see many Thomas or Haden jerseys...
Reply/Quote
Its amazing how some people act. At the end of the day, its just sports. its irrelevant, honestly.

I commend the Bengals for having the Jerk Line, but they need to make it more effective.

I have used the Jerk Line only once, and it solved my problem. Steelers fans were on my case and wouldnt sht up. A security guard came down and shut them up. They eventually leaved me alone.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
And I also want to make this comment:

The crowd at the Bengals games are 90% white trash. Sorry, but they are. They are people who spend their entire disposable income on Bengals season tickets, get drunk as hell before the games tailgating, and go in almost looking to start problems.

The guy in that photo is white trash. You can tell.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 01:48 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Its amazing how some people act. At the end of the day, its just sports. its irrelevant, honestly.

I commend the Bengals for having the Jerk Line, but they need to make it more effective.

I have used the Jerk Line only once, and it solved my problem. Steelers fans were on my case and wouldnt sht up. A security guard came down and shut them up. They eventually leaved me alone.

Ha! I think the only time I've been tempted to use the jerk line has been against Bengals 'fans.'

There was a pouty family that sat in front of me for years. They were that surly group that only made noise when they were badmouthing a Bengal or a rough play. I finally lost it and asked them who the F they were rooting for, because they sure as Hell hadn't cheered for a damn thing in the last 5 years.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 09:17 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Visiting fans are going to have to expect verbal abuse.  But it should never become physical.  As soon as someone is touched or hit by something thrown it is time to start ejecting fools.

Agree!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 01:50 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Should have heard the things drunks yelled at our own players, coaches, and owner back in the nineties.
It was really embarrassing.
I apologize. That may have been me cursing and yelling in a half empty Riverfront Stadium at Akili Smith......I was sober though Ninja
Reply/Quote
Well, you never know the full story.

Maybe those Browns fans banged the dude's sister one time. You can understand why he'd be upset about someone screwing his wife...
Reply/Quote
Maybe I've just been lucky but out of the 2 dozen-plus times I've ever been to PBS, I've never seen any nasty behavior from our own fans in the stadium. Now, one time I went to Rock Bottom after we lost to the Ravens and there was this drunk short guy standing in front of the doors talking unintelligible shit to passing Ravens fans, but other than that, na.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 01:51 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The crowd at the Bengals games are 90% white trash. Sorry, but they are. 

No they are not.

There are soem white trash fans, but they are actually a minority.  No where close to 90%.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 06:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No they are not.

There are soem white trash fans, but they are actually a minority.  No where close to 90%.

White trash is definitely not the minority. 
Reply/Quote
That's precisely what the Jerk line is for. You could have texted it for them. Stuff like this is precisely why they should be selling joints in the concessions instead of beers.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 08:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: First off WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!

Second, too long; didn't read.

Holy shit, this was funny!!! Hilarious

I'm seeing stars from laughing too much.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 09:50 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    SO ANNOYING!!!  NATE!!!!!!!!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  Laughing so hard I am crying HAHHAHAAA!!

Glad to see I wasn't the only one.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 10:07 PM)jason Wrote: Use it...  That's what it's there for.

Rosalita, jump a little higher
Seniorita, come sit by my fire
I just want to be your lover, ain't no liar
Rosalita, you're my stone desire
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 06:55 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: That's precisely what the Jerk line is for.  You could have texted it for them.  Stuff like this is precisely why they should be selling joints in the concessions instead of beers.

What am I supposed to wash the cottonmouth away with?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 07:22 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Rosalita, jump a little higher
Seniorita, come sit by my fire
I just want to be your lover, ain't no liar
Rosalita, you're my stone desire

Rep. Rock On

Once I saw your name, I can see how that one wasn't going to slip by you.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 07:25 PM)jason Wrote: What am I supposed to wash the cottonmouth away with?

Alcohol just makes the cottonmouth worse.

Uh, not that I'd know or anything..
Reply/Quote