Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ticket prices are absolutely insane
All I have to say is sheeesh....
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 01:44 AM)Trademark Wrote: All I have to say is sheeesh....

Something isn't right about this pricing.  If season ticket holders can get tickets for as low as 55 bucks a game then there's something not right about the cheapest seat being a 120 bucks for a single game.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Hopefully its a good sign that were gonna fill the stadium next season for the boys.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
Pretty crazy I was able to buy a jungle pass for like 200 bucks like 4 years ago, which was just a promo name for nose bleed season tickets.

I think the team is trying to get a pile of money stacked up so they don’t go bankrupt signing our young guys.
Reply/Quote
How much are season tickets now? My best friend is leaving me to live in Cincinnati so I might be tempted to split some nose bleed section season tickets with him and try to make my way up there for my first game.

Also might contemplate joining him eventually at his new employer if the opportunity is nice enough.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, I have been priced out of going to a game and will enjoy the games on TV this year. The most I have ever paid for a Bengals game is $60 a seat. This is just another item skyrocketing with inflation. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 04:33 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Well, I have been priced out of going to a game and will enjoy the games on TV this year. The most I have ever paid for a Bengals game is $60 a seat. This is just another item skyrocketing with inflation. lol

it's crazy a good seat for some games is like $140 a piece
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 02:03 AM)basballguy Wrote: Something isn't right about this pricing.  If season ticket holders can get tickets for as low as 55 bucks a game then there's something not right about the cheapest seat being a 120 bucks for a single game.  

It changed overnight.  Ticketmaster had 119 before handling fees for the cheapest dolphins ticket last night, now they are back down to 60 range.  Ended up getting one last night on StubHub for 57 before fees.  All of these in the scenario are resale prices. 
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 09:08 AM)phil413 Wrote: It changed overnight.  Ticketmaster had 119 before handling fees for the cheapest dolphins ticket last night, now they are back down to 60 range.  Ended up getting one last night on StubHub for 57 before fees.  All of these in the scenario are resale prices. 

makes more sense as normally teams announce when ticket prices are going up.

But people buying things out and reselling for a profit is at an all time high at the moment
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 09:10 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: makes more sense as normally teams announce when ticket prices are going up.

But people buying things out and reselling for a profit is at an all time high at the moment

Yeah but I've never seen a gap that big between Tivketmaster resale and StubHub or another broker.  It was just weird that it dropped like that, the Panthers tickets are still cheap.  
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 02:03 AM)basballguy Wrote: Something isn't right about this pricing.  If season ticket holders can get tickets for as low as 55 bucks a game then there's something not right about the cheapest seat being a 120 bucks for a single game.  

Yep I just checked Bengals @ Titans tickets, cheapest seat is $90, nothing available in lower bowl. That's all for season ticket holders.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I hate crowds, the noise and cold weather so they could charge a million bucks a seat and I'd still be OK..  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 04:33 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Well, I have been priced out of going to a game and will enjoy the games on TV this year. The most I have ever paid for a Bengals game is $60 a seat. This is just another item skyrocketing with inflation. lol

And yet, corporate profits are at record highs.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 09:49 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: And yet, corporate profits are at record highs.

But you know, that's someone else's fault to handle without actually setting restrictions somehow...
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Are these prices from resellers through Ticketmaster or buying directly from the Bengals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Bengals were one of few teams who did not increase ticket prices (they were a loing franchise), so with inflation and common sense yes the team is smart to raise prices if the demand is there in 2022. If they had only 35,000 season ticket holders in 2021, then in 2022 have over 50,000 it also increases the demand (price) for single tickets and also makes promotions like 4 or 2 games for a discount not needed if they are going to sell out anyway.

The Bengals will sell out all home games in 2022 at the new prices, that is my guess, but fans can always buy from scalpers on game day. The closer to game time the better the deal as the scalper does not not want to get stuck with left over tickets.

The other option is to buy season tickets and then resell the ones you can't use, some games you mat get over face value. If they have home playoff games, you can make money selling your playoff tickets, look at it as an investment. I have a few friends that have season tickets and only go to one game and sell the rest.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Damn capitalism
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 11:36 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Bengals were one of few teams who did not increase ticket prices (they were a loing franchise), so with inflation and common sense yes the team is smart to raise prices if the demand is there in 2022. If they had only 35,000 season ticket holders in 2021, then in 2022 have over 50,000 it also increases the demand (price) for single tickets and also makes promotions like 4 or 2 games for a discount not needed if they are going to sell out anyway.

The Bengals will sell out all home games in 2022 at the new prices, that is my guess, but fans can always buy from scalpers on game day. The closer to game time the better the deal as the scalper does not not want to get stuck with left over tickets.

The other option is to buy season tickets and then resell the ones you can't use, some games you mat get over face value. If they have home playoff games, you can make money selling your playoff tickets, look at it as an investment. I have a few friends that have season tickets and only go to one game and sell the rest.

Yup we sold the Steelers game at home for double face value during Covid... I believe we sold another as well. Basically ended up our money back on close to 4 games.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 11:49 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Yup we sold the Steelers game at home for double face value during Covid... I believe we sold another as well. Basically ended up our money back on close to 4 games.

And that was when Bengals were a very bad team, not a very good team and a hot ticket (demand).
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Fans who didn't/weren't able to invest in season tix or were buying them when they were in the cellar and diet cheap ate going to get CRUSHED on the 2ndary market now that the team is good.

Oh, wait, what's that you say? You're a Bengals fan who actually WANTS to go to a game now that they are the hottest, most interesting team in the league? You don't say, huh? Welllllll, to quote JB3... "Last year's price ain't this year's price".
Reply/Quote