Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ticket prices are absolutely insane
Yeah........ and I could only get two because you ableist pricks buy seats in the crippled section.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2022, 01:50 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah........ and I could only get two because you ableist pricks buy seats in the crippled section.

Overgeneralize much?  
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2022, 02:24 AM)Roland Wrote: Overgeneralize much?  

[Image: denzel-not-even-a-little-bit.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2022, 02:47 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: denzel-not-even-a-little-bit.gif]

Pretty sure my seats aren't in the "crippled section."   You could give it a try but the glass at the bottom of the steps may not stop you.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2022, 01:50 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah........ and I could only get two because you ableist pricks buy seats in the crippled section.

If you call the bengals office normally they have some handicapped seats set aside, some handicapped areas are not sold online 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 11:49 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Yup we sold the Steelers game at home for double face value during Covid... I believe we sold another as well. Basically ended up our money back on close to 4 games.

It is actually illegal to sell tickets above the purchase price. Nobody seems to pursue though. Except the tax man may get you for income taxes on the gain. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Girlfriend is telling be 920 dollar budget gets us shit seats @Dallas week two.
Reply/Quote

I always assumed that you had to provide some proof of handicap/disability before you could buy those seats.

Perhaps we should start a petition and send it to the Bengals front office to implement this policy.  

Brad could be our spokesperson.  We could make a big poster of Brad sitting outside the stadium with a single tear running down his face.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2022, 03:23 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Girlfriend is telling be 920 dollar budget gets us shit seats @Dallas week two.

Don't want to say anything bad about your girlfriend but.  .  .  

Dallas Cowboys vs Cincinnati Bengals [9/18/2022] Tickets - StubHub!
Reply/Quote
Bought tickets for my Mom and her husband for the Thursday night Miami game in the lower section 112, row 15 Bengals sideline. Looks like that section is around the 30 yard line. I thought the ticket price was fair but the damn extra fees for buying online were a bit excessive IMO. My Mom's husband is a huge Bengals fan but is unfortunately in a condition where we don't know how many years he has left and he hasn't been to a game in over a decade. He has told me he never had seats in the lower section for the games he attended. His birthday is coming up next month and that will be his gift.

I'm sure many here know how hard it is to find gifts for elderly family members. I'm of the opinion that experiences and memories make great gifts. So it was worth it to me. For his actual birthday next month I'll give him an Uber gift card so that they don't have to worry about driving in and finding parking and can get an Uber home, then when he asks why I'll explain the tickets.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Quote:We could pay for a shitton of billboards around town of Brad sitting outside the stadium with a single tear running down his face holding his Mike Brown still sucks poster.
Hilarious
Quote:....and another poster saying: Buy my calendar or you ALL suck you cheap bastrids! 

Sorry Brad..You're just fun to pick on..  Mellow But at least you're fun in a not so fun kind of way..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Tiger

They had a great year and went to the SB so....
If you call the Bengals its way too high so try other outlets first. Especially for single game seats. I hate the Celtics like I hate the Ravens! Its crazy because I want a signed Larry Bird Jersey to hang in my basement next to my Magic jersey. My teams: Notre dame CFB, Louisville College Basketball, REDS, Lakers, BENGALS, FC CINCINNATI. Those are the only teams I root for.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2022, 03:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I always assumed that you had to provide some proof of handicap/disability before you could buy those seats.

Perhaps we should start a petition and send it to the Bengals front office to implement this policy.  

Brad could be our spokesperson.  We could make a big poster of Brad sitting outside the stadium with a single tear running down his face.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...f=1&nofb=1]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2022, 11:22 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: If you call the bengals office normally they have some handicapped seats set aside, some handicapped areas are not sold online 

We did but they just sell them with all the other seats and, like I said, it's illegal to ask why you need the seats, so a lot of "normal" people buy them.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2022, 06:20 PM)grampahol Wrote: Hilarious

Sorry Brad..You're just fun to pick on..  Mellow But at least you're fun in a not so fun kind of way..

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2022, 01:09 AM)BFritz21 Wrote:  it's illegal to ask why you need the seats, so a lot of "normal" people buy them.

What about handicapped passes for the elevators?  Not just anyone can ride them can they?

And the stadium could take steps to prevent fraudulent purchases.  There are not that many handicapped seats in the entie stadium.  It would not be a big problem to have someone check all the seats during a game.

A big problem I saw was that a person who bought an accessible seat could buy up to 3 "companion seats".  That could explain why you see so many people that do not appear to be handicapped.
Reply/Quote