Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to face it...
...I guess I am pretty much converted. Zac Taylor still has some learning to do, but I am convinced he can continue to grow as a coach. And as being perhaps his biggest hater, I am wrong. Zac Taylor is young, and can become a very good coach with this young core.

Folks, you may now serve me crow, I'll eat it anyway but raw. In fact, I'll start off with course #1.
[Image: eating-crow-1.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Basking in the Playoff win under Taylor.

BTW, is crow blue? Mellow
Reply/Quote
That 4th down call pitch to Chase was amazing. Still not happy about him taking the ball out of Burrow’s hands to end the game, but a lot of coaches would have done that.
Reply/Quote
Im sold on him too.

I just cant deny what i see. I see a coach who excels after halftime. I see a coach who doesnt get too low or too high. I see a coach who is on the same page with his QB. I see a coach who has the teams RESPECT. I see an aggressive coach who uses 4th down analytics to decide his 4th down attempts.

I dont see a ***** when I see ZT. He likes to go get wins, and not let them fall in his lap like Marvin. Dude runs too much at times but even that is smart here and there.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I'm standing beside you. I didn't think we had a snowballs chance in hell this season and well......here we are.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:50 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: ...I guess I am pretty much converted.  Zac Taylor still has some learning to do, but I am convinced he can continue to grow as a coach.  And as being perhaps his biggest hater, I am wrong.  Zac Taylor is young, and can become a very good coach with this young core.

Folks, you may now serve me crow, I'll eat it anyway but raw.  In fact, I'll start off with course #1.
[Image: eating-crow-1.jpg]
I'm happy for Taylor. I'm glad it worked out for him and for the team and for the city
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
It's nice that ZT seems to get it, but the dude lost so much he got us Burrow and Chase in back to back years. I wouldn't say the doubt was undeserved, but at least our losing has gotten a lot more productive.
Reply/Quote
Bubby..... it's not Zac's xs and os, the dude knows how to assemble a group of stone cold assassins....and winners. That's the biggest thing about being a HC.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Back from the game.... WHO DEYYYYYY

WOW what an atmosphere.. Cincinnati can bring it.

1st playoff win for me in my lifetime.. what a moment <3 u all
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
We are in the final Four of the AFC.Give Zac my first born...
Reply/Quote
We'll never be able to fire this dude if he keeps winning
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Maybe ZT has set the new standard of hiring a HC who has potential but is in so far over his head by the time he "gets it" you've gotten two franchise-saving players and are ready to rock in year 3. Accidental or not, this was some productive stuff.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We'll never be able to fire this dude if he keeps winning

ZT is like Steve Jobs...thinks looked bleak when he invented the Lisa, but damn it if he didn't make up for it down the road.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Basking in the Playoff win under Taylor.

BTW, is crow blue? Mellow

That's one of the pics that came up in Google. Under it said, "How to clean crow." So apparently, crow is really, strong?

(01-15-2022, 10:56 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: That 4th down call pitch to Chase was amazing. Still not happy about him taking the ball out of Burrow’s hands to end the game, but a lot of coaches would have done that.

Yep. That was the play that shook me to my senses. Brilliant play!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
zac has a contract that can only be terminated by himself now. My main comment is taking the ball out of burrow's hands and putting it into our run game is probably the right decision but when looking at our personnel, it doesn't work. Zac is young too he'll adjust, and Burrow will convince him lol
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Maybe ZT has set the new standard of hiring a HC who has potential but is in so far over his head by the time he "gets it" you've gotten two franchise-saving players and are ready to rock in year 3.  Accidental or not, this was some productive stuff.

It was more variables than being green.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Maybe ZT has set the new standard of hiring a HC who has potential but is in so far over his head by the time he "gets it" you've gotten two franchise-saving players and are ready to rock in year 3.  Accidental or not, this was some productive stuff.

I think we give it all to zac there and forget about duke tobin.

yeah chase and burrow have saved this franchise, zac is coming for the ride right now.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:04 PM)Wyche Wrote: It was more variables than being green.....

Ehh, the guy was a QB coach who got a pretty big promotion.  Marvin, or some other dude with ho-hum HC experience winning 4-6 games doesn't get us Burrow and Chase and I'm not saying that to rag on ZT...the guy learned on the job and we lost like a fox, damn it.
Reply/Quote
Was pushing hard for an "offensive minded" HC, wanted Zac, allowed myself to doubt after 6-25-1, but 2019 me was right all along. I should've never doubted myself. Mellow
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:03 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: That's one of the pics that came up in Google.  Under it said, "How to clean crow."  So apparently, crow is really, strong?

Yep.  That was the play that shook me to my senses.  Brilliant play!

Damn, I hate eating blue shit. Whatever

All I can complain about today even though I thought we would beat those pesty Raidas. Mellow

Fun times brothers and sisters. IT IS TIME!!! Rock On
Reply/Quote