Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Time to trust "The Process"
(03-14-2017, 09:31 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Total and complete lie.

Andrews played for the Bengals under the franchise tag in 2008. Willie was released before the 2008 season. Meaning Willie wasn't even on the god damn team while Bengals could negotiate a long term deal with Andrews.

You don't know Willie Anderson's diagnosis or the medical procedure which means you sure as shit don't know his prognosis. You're just parroting the bullshit Hobson regurgitates for the team. The same team that claimed Braham's tibial plateau fracture was a "bone bruise."

Fred, you just can't make up lies out of thin air and pretend they're facts. LOL

To be fair, they said it was a DEEP bone bruise.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2017, 11:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, I remember that Willie was a washed up cripple who never played another snap after that season

(11-22-2015, 01:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Willie Anderson was great leader, but the Bengals shit on him and cut him when he still had a year left on his contract.

The Bengals shit on a cripple?

Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 02:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was asked why they didn't keep "Andrews".  I responded with why they didn't keep "Anderson".  Don't know why you think it is impossible for me to make the simple mistake of mis-reading "Andrews" as "Anderson".

Well, as you are an attorney, one would tend to think that reading would be something that you are very good at.  However, we all know that people make errors.  Kudos to you for owning up to one. 

Back to the point of the thread.  You posted a list of low draft picks, UDFAs, and scrap heap rejects that Paul Alexander coached into "good" players.  I'd like to state for the record that with the exception of Brahm and Cook (who was only good for a short period of time), that most of the players on that list can only be categorized at "serviceable", as opposed to "high quality starters".
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote