Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Erickson undervalued?
(08-29-2018, 08:26 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Just shaking my head...... when he has decent blockers, he led the Conference. Yeah, that's sucking..... Erickson is one of those quality players who are dependable, but for some reason the "fans" choose to criticize constantly. Last year, he was the only dependable receiver we had not named AJ Green.....

#2 In NFL. Ya terrible. lol
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2018, 03:18 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: I was thinking the same thing watching the Bills game (about our Special Teams).  Generally our ST's get off to a slow start until they get the right combination of people on a consistent basis.  The real year hasn't started yet but they do seem to be more consistent that I've noticed in the past.

I think their coverage is awesome.  They have problems blocking though
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I do not think he is undervalued. But I think he is under most teams radar which is a good thing.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
He also led the team in fumbles last year to along with his near dead last yards per return
Reply/Quote
Not good

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2018, 03:22 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: He also led the team in fumbles last year to along with his near dead last yards per return

Edelman must suck too, because he always leads his team in fumbles and never has a good return average either.

Returners always have the most fumbles on their team, after QBs.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2018, 07:29 PM)thillan Wrote: I can't help but feel like this guy could be a really solid NFL player, and I worry that we are just going to bury him on the depth chart over and over again. Every time he steps on the field, he produces.

Do you guys think Erickson is undervalued (in terms of WR) on this team?

Maybe a bit but i am sure as others have said he just isn't the talent of Ross or Boyd who are in front of him.

But yes, as a Receiver namely he has been impressive everytime his number has been called upon.

Great insurance in case one of the guys in front of him get injured and he CAN return kicks even if he had a bad year last year.
Reply/Quote