Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Titans tears are some of my favorite
(11-27-2022, 06:50 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Those ST flags were putting the offense in big holes early in the game as well. 

Darrin Simmons better be hoarse from screaming at all those yahoos.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:06 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I love beating the Titans. They talked all week and before the playoff game. Less talking and more wins little Titans. Henry is a shell of himself.

Hell of a win Whods!

Don’t take anything away from our defense against Henry. That dude was leading the league in rushing before this game. Hats off to this defense against him once again!!!

WHO DEY

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Uh wut? 1k yards, 10 TD’s, 4.4 avg, 100 yds per game coming into today.

We just happen to have DJ Reader. Wink

So true, King Henry is still a beast as we saw on the screen pass. No excuses, we just slowed the run down with him 
big time with The Gravedigger and company. Cannot let the King get going or you are in trouble. Great job today.

(11-27-2022, 06:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I got tired of the ref throwing a flag on us on just about every punt return. Outside of the one on our safety, they didn't show the fouls.

Yeah, shows when they don't show them.

(11-27-2022, 06:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: "The Gravedigger"

Badazz nickname.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So if the Bengals play the Titans next year is it going to be a super revenge game?

more so if playoffs this year which is not far-fetched.  
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yep, it was the right call and there should of been an unnecessary roughness call with the hit on Boyd too and lots 
of calls went against us. We didn't get help from the refs much in this this game either, but it was much better reffing
than last week for sure. Agree with the OP love Titan tears, cry me a river, we were the more physical team out there. 

On the Henry screen for TD they could have easily called Titans for illegal man downfield.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: So true, King Henry is still a beast as we saw on the screen pass. No excuses, we just slowed the run down with him 
big time with The Gravedigger and company. Cannot let the King get going or you are in trouble. Great job today.

Yeah, shows when they don't show them.

Badazz nickname.

Yes, I don't know who on hte team or PR team laid that monicker on him, but it fits.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: On the Henry screen for TD they could have easily called Titans for illegal man downfield.

Really? Didn't see it the first time but will look for that again when I re-watch the game tonight.

But yeah, we didn't get any favors from the refs today from what i saw. The last penalty was the right call.

Big mistake by 97.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:04 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: more so if playoffs this year which is not far-fetched.  

You guys could get a first round bye.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: On the Henry screen for TD they could have easily called Titans for illegal man downfield.

Thought Hendrickson was held a lot today as well. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Bengals totally disrespected only favored by one.
It was spot on..... Home team gets 3 and we won by 4

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:06 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I love beating the Titans. They talked all week and before the playoff game. Less talking and more wins little Titans. Henry is a shell of himself.

Hell of a win Whods!

They were salty as hell at the end, pushing the line on the kneel-downs. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:58 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Don’t take anything away from our defense against Henry. That dude was leading the league in rushing before this game. Hats off to this defense against him once again!!!

WHO DEY

The dude is like 25th in yards per carry. He's not good anymore. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They were salty as hell at the end, pushing the line on the kneel-downs. 

3 straight losses to a team will do that.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They were salty as hell at the end, pushing the line on the kneel-downs. 

Simmons was pizzed off big time... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:07 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys could get a first round bye.

doesn't mean we don't potentially square off with them again.  They had one last year 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:19 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: doesn't mean we don't potentially square off with them again.  They had one last year 

Hopefully it’s in Ohio this time around and you blow them out.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:12 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The dude is like 25th in yards per carry. He's not good anymore. 

If you want to say he’s lost a step ok, but not good anymore? Crazy talk. Dude is still a beast, and 4.4 avg is still good for a bell cow RB that doesn’t split carries like many of the guys with higher averages do.

Henry had 230 attempts coming into today’s game. Their next leading rusher was Tannehill with 24 lol.

Henry is their offense.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:10 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: The only questionable one was the PF on Burrow's slide. And they missed a TON of PFs on Burrow earlier. 

Yeah, I think Burrow has been gaming the system (I don’t blame him), but there were plenty of other calls that could have gone our way that didn’t. They mugged our WRs most of the game. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If you want to say he’s lost a step ok, but not good anymore? Crazy talk. Dude is still a beast, and 4.4 avg is still good for a bell cow RB that doesn’t split carries like many of the guys with higher averages do.

Henry had 230 attempts coming into today’s game. Their next leading rusher was Tannehill with 24 lol.

Henry is their offense.

Right

He's on pace for like 1,600 yards this season, but he's no good ?  Shocked
Reply/Quote
Great win today by the Bengals.2 OPI penalties,and that dropped pass by Higgins,we’re sorta disappointing.Penalties real hurt us in the first half.But,despite all that,we came away with a win.Go Bengals!!!
Reply/Quote