Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Titans tears are some of my favorite
(11-27-2022, 07:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Really? Didn't see it the first time but will look for that again when I re-watch the game tonight.

But yeah, we didn't get any favors from the refs today from what i saw. The last penalty was the right call.

Big mistake by 97.

This game shouldn't have been that close. We had way to many drives killed by dumb penalties.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If you want to say he’s lost a step ok, but not good anymore? Crazy talk. Dude is still a beast, and 4.4 avg is still good for a bell cow RB that doesn’t split carries like many of the guys with higher averages do.

Henry had 230 attempts coming into today’s game. Their next leading rusher was Tannehill with 24 lol.

Henry is their offense.

Which is why their offense is so bad. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
CBS has the PF on the snapper play on film and it is pretty obvious - the Titan defender plows into Adomitis while he is still completing the snapping motion and sends him cartwheeling.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:28 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Which is why their offense is so bad. 

Wrong. That would be Tannehill having only 10 passing TD’s in 8 games coming into today. To blame Henry is nuts.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:12 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The dude is like 25th in yards per carry. He's not good anymore. 

Shocked

(11-27-2022, 07:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If you want to say he’s lost a step ok, but not good anymore? Crazy talk. Dude is still a beast, and 4.4 avg is still good for a bell cow RB that doesn’t split carries like many of the guys with higher averages do.

Henry had 230 attempts coming into today’s game. Their next leading rusher was Tannehill with 24 lol.

Henry is their offense.

!!!!

(11-27-2022, 07:25 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Right

He's on pace for like 1,600 yards this season, but he's no good ?  Shocked

!!!!

Weezy got some sort of vendetta against Henry LOL

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:19 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: doesn't mean we don't potentially square off with them again.  They had one last year 

Definitely possible and might even be likely. They are a good team.

Wouldn't surprise me if they win the rest of their games, but it wouldn't surprise me if we win the rest of ours as well.

(11-27-2022, 07:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If you want to say he’s lost a step ok, but not good anymore? Crazy talk. Dude is still a beast, and 4.4 avg is still good for a bell cow RB that doesn’t split carries like many of the guys with higher averages do.

Henry is their offense.

This.

(11-27-2022, 07:25 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Right

He's on pace for like 1,600 yards this season, but he's no good ?  Shocked

And this. I was perplexed by Weezy's post there. Henry still might be the best RB in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
The good news for the Titans. Without that penalty their seven game streak of giving up 20 or less was over. It is now up to eight games. Congrats to the Titans.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:26 PM)sandwedge Wrote: This game shouldn't have been that close. We had way to many drives killed by dumb penalties.

Kind of like the last game against the steelers. That shouldn't of been near that close either.

Just happy it isn't costing us games, but the refs need to get their shit together.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:08 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Great win but amazing how we are getting calls when we never did..who dey

#65 was 4 yards down field when Tannehille threw screen to Henry. Huge miss since they go a TD.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: And this. I was perplexed by Weezy's post there. Henry still might be the best RB in the NFL.

I think he's probably #2 behind Chubb.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I think he's probably #2 behind Chubb.

Yep. That’s how I’d rank them.

Reply/Quote
Good game guys. Sucks to lose on a flag like that. I'm sure Vrabel will get them in order this week. So many opportunities to go ahead and we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot. Bengals made the plays and we didn't. I wasn't picking us coming into this game and this is why. Luckily we still have a huge lead in the division still. Good luck to yall rest of the year!
[Image: sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:34 PM)MikeJones561 Wrote: Good game guys. Sucks to lose on a flag like that. I'm sure Vrabel will get them in order this week. So many opportunities to go ahead and we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot. Bengals made the plays and we didn't. I wasn't picking us coming into this game and this is why. Luckily we still have a huge lead in the division still. Good luck to yall rest of the year!

I mean, do you really think Tannehill gets them into the end zone anyway with the way our defense was playing?

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I think he's probably #2 behind Chubb.

Same. Hopefully we can slow Chubb down like that next time we play him. He has tore us up so DJ and company should 
be really pumped for that game.

(11-27-2022, 08:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. That’s how I’d rank them.

ThumbsUp

(11-27-2022, 08:34 PM)MikeJones561 Wrote: Good game guys. Sucks to lose on a flag like that. I'm sure Vrabel will get them in order this week. So many opportunities to go ahead and we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot. Bengals made the plays and we didn't. I wasn't picking us coming into this game and this is why. Luckily we still have a huge lead in the division still. Good luck to yall rest of the year!

Thanks Mike, classy post. That would be a rough way to lose a game but it was the right call. We all know how it feels
for our team to shoot ourselves in the foot. Happened for years to us Bengal fans. Good luck to you guys as well, I think 
we will meet again. Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I mean, do you really think Tannehill gets them into the end zone anyway with the way our defense was playing?

I would rather lose failing to tie the game with a CHANCE, than lose automatically on a dumb flag to end the game. In football it's all about chances. We didn't even give ourselves one because of a dumb play.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks Mike, classy post. That would be a rough way to lose a game but it was the right call. We all know how it feels
for our team to shoot ourselves in the foot. Happened for years to us Bengal fans. Good luck to you guys as well, I think 
we will meet again. Cool

For sure. Burrow with those damn right in the bread basket throws lol. Unbelievable throws in clutch time. Would love to have him on our side but playing against him is the worst haha. Until next time guys. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:38 PM)MikeJones561 Wrote: I would rather lose failing to tie the game with a CHANCE, than lose automatically on a dumb flag to end the game. In football it's all about chances. We didn't even give ourselves one because of a dumb play.

Right.

I was just curious how confident you would have been in Tannehill. Even if you had slightly more time the Bengals run defense was playing too well to get it down there on the ground. The game would have been on the arm of RT. With no timeouts.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Right.

I was just curious how confident you would have been in Tannehill. Even if you had slightly more time the Bengals run defense was playing too well to get it down there on the ground. The game would have been on the arm of RT. With no timeouts.

Tannehill has been clutch in unlikely moments before. Not to say he would of done it but we'll never know either way. He had 291 yards on the day so not horrible. It's just uncharacteristic of us to make such a bone head play in a crucial moment. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:48 PM)MikeJones561 Wrote: Tannehill has been clutch in unlikely moments before. Not to say he would have done it but we'll never know either way. He had 291 yards on the day so not horrible. It's just uncharacteristic of us to make such a bone head play in a crucial moment. 

True. 70 of that was the Henry screen though. Anyway, good game. Cheers

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:12 PM)Joelist Wrote: Not sure about this idea we "got a call" at the end. It is by rule a PF to hit the long snapper because the mechanics of the play make him unprotected and VERY susceptible to injury - it is a safety rule. Avoiding it is really basic Special Teams. And the tape shows Adomitis getting nailed.

And they knew it was a penalty:

Titans two-time All-Pro Kevin Byard said it looked like two teammates hit the snapper. Strong said he was "totally shocked" to learn he was flagged, knowing defenders can't line up on the snapper or hit him in the head.

"Once he hikes the ball and has his head up, you can come through," Strong said. "I was just trying to get in the A gap. I wasn't intentionally trying to hit him in the head. I made a mistake, and I take that one and put it on me. I just have to do better for my team."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=401437865
Reply/Quote