Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Chiefs Fans
(01-30-2022, 09:18 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: To Chiefs Fans: "You weren't loud enough, I guess."

You need to take some of my trash talking lessons pally. Join their forums lol.

I go to Browns games in the dawg pound though, they're still talking trash. "You guys lost to an injured baker twice" lol.

"You guys beat the superbowl winner twice this year, congrats!"

sadly, I am just not a trash talker.  You guys can do that for me

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Hopefully all this talk about the SB going through KC will change now. We beef up this line look out. The SB for the AFC may just run through Cincy now. Who-Freakin-Dey Love it. But KC as they already know has one hell of a team and a well respected great coach.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:30 PM)pally Wrote: sadly, I am just not a trash talker.  You guys can do that for me

I can learn to be nicer, and you can learn some of Burrow's cockiness! lol. That "SEC is probably louder" paraphrased quote from Burrow was hilarious. Just lit a fire under all KC fans, and then we hear Who Dey chants in OT.

All the talking heads saying "Burrow doesn't know Kansas City, sorry Seattle, KC is king" richter scale registration. Joe isn't phased, team wasn't phased. Actually they probably were but not "phased enough" lol.

It's so great to be able to talk trash and back it up, you aren't supposed to give this bulletin board material. Joe Brr, a new era, the whole team is affected.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:32 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Hopefully all this talk about the SB going through KC will change now. We beef up this line look out. The SB for the AFC may just run through Cincy now. Who-Freakin-Dey Love it. But KC as they already know has one hell of a team and a well respected great coach.

SB goes through Cincy. Patrick who? Kelce who? Hill who? Reid who.

KC will fix up their defense, but Cincy will fix up their line. Matched up.

Lol at the "Mahomes vs. Allen for years to come".

Joe Shiesty.
Reply/Quote
Live interview right now:
Chase saying the Chiefs DBs were being "grabby" and not being called on it. Wow, how did the Chiefs lose with homefield AND referee advantage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps8_eB5xEpI
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:32 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Hopefully all this talk about the SB going through KC will change now. We beef up this line look out. The SB for the AFC may just run through Cincy now. Who-Freakin-Dey Love it. But KC as they already know has one hell of a team and a well respected great coach.

It will change, it is clear to everyone that the OL is the only way we do not win a Lombardi this year.

Stack the OL in front of Joe Burrow and watch every team cringe at the sight of THE BENGALS on their sched.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:38 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Live interview right now:
Chase saying the Chiefs DBs were being "grabby" and not being called on it. Wow, how did the Chiefs lose with homefield AND referee advantage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps8_eB5xEpI

Wild. Thought this was their only chance honestly, hold and hope for no calls, but the D made it happen. 

Our D stepped up big time and got in Mahomes head.

Their were so many no calls in this game on both sides but I kinda like it that way. 

The Chiefs had more calls go their way though no question so no excuses and I like it that way. Mellow
Reply/Quote
KC is done. Mahomes’ confidence was shattered by the end of the game. Hopefully the most annoying fan base in the NFL learned humility from this loss
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile, there are loser Chiefs fans on PFT saying Mahomes threw the game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: To any rational Chiefs fans. To the crew from that horrible message board? FU

We've got to revisit that board now lol
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:45 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: KC is done. Mahomes’ confidence was shattered by the end of the game. Hopefully the most annoying fan base in the NFL learned humility from this loss

I'm on Chiefs planet, and that group hasn't. They're blaming Reid, Bienemy, Mahomes, anyone to avoid giving us any credit.  They are an infantile bunch.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:50 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'm on Chiefs planet, and that group hasn't. They're blaming Reid, Bienemy, Mahomes, anyone to avoid giving us any credit.  They are an infantile bunch.  

Just like the sports media. All the way to the ring. "Bengals got lucky!". lol
Reply/Quote
Super happy for the win and for the Bengals going to the Super Bowl. But let's not trash talk. The Chiefs played a great game and their fans are just like us, observers that root for a team and have no real impact on the final result.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:52 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Super happy for the win and for the Bengals going to the Super Bowl.  But let's not trash talk.  The Chiefs played a great game and their fans are just like us, observers that root for a team and have no real impact on the final result.

Apparently there are 2 types of fans because I'm seeing a ton of trash talk, even from Browns fans! Haha. Guess I'm cut from a different cloth, I go to browns games with  bengals gear on. Hard to keep your mouth shut lol.

It's all just a game and we have no affect at all, but the best part is KC fans getting mad about Burrow saying "SEC is louder" when arrowhead registers earthquakes lol. Purely owned. Game was insane, still getting a lot of trash talk from Bills and Browns fans though. All fun to me, the good guys won, the bad guys are sitting at home lol.
Reply/Quote
Congrats Bengal fans! Many of us at CP are happy that if we couldn't go to the SB, long suffering Bengal fans can. We know what it's like to wait all those years. Would have been happy for Bills fans too. Us long suffering franchises gotta stick together.

Burrow did amazing work today getting out of trouble and making things happen and the Bengal D stepped up big time in the 2nd half. We're still trying to figure out how Mahomes's throws were so off in that half. We weren't too worried about the play at the end of the first half, but it turned out to be big. For whatever reason Mahomes just didn't play smart football today, and your secondary apparently had great coverage, while Burrow was clutch again against us.

BTW I'm old enough to have watched Ickey and Boomer in your last run and was rooting for them. Still smarting from that last drive Montana put together.

I guarantee almost all of CP will be rooting for the Bengals in the SB. What a story that would be if the Bengals go all the way. Congrats again and enjoy the next two weeks!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: We've got to revisit that board now lol

There’s a hats off thread and a fair amount are being cool with a few jackasses mixed in.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:05 PM)chieftan Wrote: Congrats Bengal fans! Many of us at CP are happy that if we couldn't go to the SB, long suffering Bengal fans can. We know what it's like to wait all those years. Would have been happy for Bills fans too. Us long suffering franchises gotta stick together.

Burrow did amazing work today getting out of trouble and making things happen and the Bengal D stepped up big time in the 2nd half. We're still trying to figure out how Mahomes's throws were so off in that half. We weren't too worried about the play at the end of the first half, but it turned out to be big. For whatever reason Mahomes just didn't play smart football today, and your secondary apparently had great coverage, while Burrow was clutch again against us.

BTW I'm old enough to have watched Ickey and Boomer in your last run and was rooting for them. Still smarting from that last drive Montana put together.

I guarantee almost all of CP will be rooting for the Bengals in the SB. What a story that would be if the Bengals go all the way. Congrats again and enjoy the next two weeks!

Thank you.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Someone check on Tiddy Meat

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:53 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Apparently there are 2 types of fans because I'm seeing a ton of trash talk, even from Browns fans! Haha. Guess I'm cut from a different cloth, I go to browns games with  bengals gear on. Hard to keep your mouth shut lol.

It's all just a game and we have no affect at all, but the best part is KC fans getting mad about Burrow saying "SEC is louder" when arrowhead registers earthquakes lol. Purely owned. Game was insane, still getting a lot of trash talk from Bills and Browns fans though. All fun to me, the good guys won, the bad guys are sitting at home lol.

Browns and Bills trash talking how?

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: There’s a hats off thread and a fair amount are being cool with a few jackasses mixed in.

I only explored the GD thread, and that was stomach-turning with an occasion decent person chiming in.  I'm glad to hear that cooler heads are prevailing in the rest of the board's content.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote