Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Chiefs Fans
KC has lost only 2 games since Halloween.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:07 PM)pally Wrote: The folks at the game have commented how nice the Chiefs fans have been to them since they arrived

I think overall, like most, the "regular" fans are fine. It's just a gathering of dingbats (i used a nice word here instead of the word i wanted to use) over at CP. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Someone check on Tiddy Meat

Ha, TM is fine.  Believe me, we've suffered much worse.  He immediately started the We'll Be Back! thread.  TM immediately after: "Keep that same ****ing energy as when we celebrate the title and last week's amazing game. Shit happens this is an amazing franchise. Love you all"

CP is gallows humor but actually mostly a bunch of really dedicated fans who are good dudes and have each other's backs and have been through hell and back together.  
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:24 PM)chieftan Wrote: Ha, TM is fine.  Believe me, we've suffered much worse.  He immediately started the We'll Be Back! thread.  TM immediately after: "Keep that same ****ing energy as when we celebrate the title and last week's amazing game. Shit happens this is an amazing franchise. Love you all"

CP is gallows humor but actually mostly a bunch of really dedicated fans who are good dudes and have each other's backs and have been through hell and back together.  

I just wanted to write that name out again. LOL

Reply/Quote
That damn wolf threw Skyline off the stadium. Duck them!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:05 PM)chieftan Wrote: Congrats Bengal fans!  Many of us at CP are happy that if we couldn't go to the SB, long suffering Bengal fans can.  We know what it's like to wait all those years.  Would have been happy for Bills fans too.  Us long suffering franchises gotta stick together.

Burrow did amazing work today getting out of trouble and making things happen and the Bengal D stepped up big time in the 2nd half.  We're still trying to figure out how Mahomes's throws were so off in that half.  We weren't too worried about the play at the end of the first half, but it turned out to be big.  For whatever reason Mahomes just didn't play smart football today, and your secondary apparently had great coverage, while Burrow was clutch again against us.

BTW I'm old enough to have watched Ickey and Boomer in your last run and was rooting for them.  Still smarting from that last drive Montana put together.

I guarantee almost all of CP will be rooting for the Bengals in the SB.  What a story that would be if the Bengals go all the way.  Congrats again and enjoy the next two weeks!

That is a real cool post from a Chief's fan. I have seen a few classy posts but this is a great one.

Thank you, Chieftan. I am sure we will have a lot of great games between the Bengals and Chiefs for years to come and we 
all need great football with someone besides the GOAT in these times. Pretty cool Mahomes and Burrow might be the only QB's
to maybe ever catch him if he truly does retire. Burrow just got 3 Playoff wins in his 2nd season which is pretty awesome.

I like Patrick too, just don't like that woman and brother on social media, I don't get what that is all about. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: We've got to revisit that board now lol

Oh you better believe when the NFCCG is over, i'm heading over there to check it out. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That is a real cool post from a Chief's fan. I have seen a few classy posts but this is a great one.

Thank you, Chieftan. I am sure we will have a lot of great games between the Bengals and Chiefs for years to come and we 
all need great football with someone besides the GOAT in these times. Pretty cool Mahomes and Burrow might be the only QB's
to maybe ever catch him if he truly does retire. Burrow just got 3 Playoff wins in his 2nd season which is pretty awesome.

I like Patrick too, just don't like that woman and brother on social media, I don't get what that is all about. Shocked

Thanks!  As a kid always rooted for the Bengals when they didn't play the Chiefs.  Going all the way back to Ken Anderson, Issaac Curtis, Bob Trumpy.  70's Bengals with the simple helmets!

I'll be honest, thought that first game was pretty fluky and didn't believe Burrow could hang with Mahomes in Arrowhead, especially with that OL.  Well, he sure proved it today.  He has that intangible winning quality that the greats have.  I knew that much coming in.  Would be glorious to finally see the Bengal team hoist the Lombardi.  Genuinely excited for the fans of Cincinnati!
Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
(01-30-2022, 09:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It was a wild game and yes they should be proud. However, since many seem entitled, I bet most of the fans in attendance are asking to talk to the manager.

Brilliant!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Oh you better believe when the NFCCG is over, i'm heading over there to check it out. 

Check out this one if you want to see how people are taking it.  Mostly thankful for the success the franchise has had and having been to four straight AFCCG, won twice and hoisted the big trophy.  It's just sports!  And as you'll see we have each other's backs after a loss.  We are truly grateful for the incredible football we've watched weekly after Mahomes arrived, after years of QB misery.  

You all are now in that spot too, and if you win it all you'll find that the stakes go down emotionally.  Really hope they pull that off for you!  Can't wait for Chiefs vs Bengals next season!

Chiefs I'm not doing too hot - ChiefsPlanet
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:24 PM)chieftan Wrote: ...CP is gallows humor but actually mostly a bunch of really dedicated fans who are good dudes and have each other's backs and have been through hell and back together.  

Since you are a member of the "Chiefs Planet" message board....

I went there after the week 17 Bengals win to say (paraphrasing) "good game, the Chiefs are a great team, etc, etc"
AND WAS PROMPLTY BANNED.

So, please pass this message along from the bottom of my heart...

F*CK YOU, CHIEFS PLANET!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:05 PM)chieftan Wrote: Congrats Bengal fans! Many of us at CP are happy that if we couldn't go to the SB, long suffering Bengal fans can. We know what it's like to wait all those years. Would have been happy for Bills fans too. Us long suffering franchises gotta stick together.

Burrow did amazing work today getting out of trouble and making things happen and the Bengal D stepped up big time in the 2nd half. We're still trying to figure out how Mahomes's throws were so off in that half. We weren't too worried about the play at the end of the first half, but it turned out to be big. For whatever reason Mahomes just didn't play smart football today, and your secondary apparently had great coverage, while Burrow was clutch again against us.

BTW I'm old enough to have watched Ickey and Boomer in your last run and was rooting for them. Still smarting from that last drive Montana put together.

I guarantee almost all of CP will be rooting for the Bengals in the SB. What a story that would be if the Bengals go all the way. Congrats again and enjoy the next two weeks!

This is representative of the real Chief fans. Thank you
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:02 PM)chieftan Wrote: Check out this one if you want to see how people are taking it.  Mostly thankful for the success the franchise has had and having been to four straight AFCCG, won twice and hoisted the big trophy.  It's just sports!  And as you'll see we have each other's backs after a loss.  We are truly grateful for the incredible football we've watched weekly after Mahomes arrived, after years of QB misery.  

You all are now in that spot too, and if you win it all you'll find that the stakes go down emotionally.  Really hope they pull that off for you!  Can't wait for Chiefs vs Bengals next season!

Chiefs I'm not doing too hot - ChiefsPlanet

Good on you. I've posted a few times that it seems a lot of those guys are just bad apples and there are plenty of good chiefs fans. Reports from the stadium are that those fans were very cordial. I know the loss sucks but you guys are still going to be a force to be reconed with for many more years. 

ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:05 PM)chieftan Wrote: Congrats Bengal fans! Many of us at CP are happy that if we couldn't go to the SB, long suffering Bengal fans can. We know what it's like to wait all those years. Would have been happy for Bills fans too. Us long suffering franchises gotta stick together.

Burrow did amazing work today getting out of trouble and making things happen and the Bengal D stepped up big time in the 2nd half. We're still trying to figure out how Mahomes's throws were so off in that half. We weren't too worried about the play at the end of the first half, but it turned out to be big. For whatever reason Mahomes just didn't play smart football today, and your secondary apparently had great coverage, while Burrow was clutch again against us.

BTW I'm old enough to have watched Ickey and Boomer in your last run and was rooting for them. Still smarting from that last drive Montana put together.

I guarantee almost all of CP will be rooting for the Bengals in the SB. What a story that would be if the Bengals go all the way. Congrats again and enjoy the next two weeks!
Class.
Reply/Quote
Look at this f**king guy named "Iconic" over on Chiefs Planet... STILL DISRESPECTING THE BENGALS DESPITE LOSING TO THEM TWICE IN LESS THAN A MONTH!

Quote:"Same. This one hurts more than others. With others we had plenty to blame - Brady being an evil darth lord, shitty defenses, Alex Smith being average, Mahomes being green, whatever - this one just. We had no business losing this game. It was ****ING CINCY FOR GODS ****ING SAKE MAN. YOU COULDN'T HAVE GOLDEN WRAPPED AND HANDED A FREE SB GAME TO US BETTER THAN THIS. AND WE BLEW IT?

I don't know man. For the very first time in the Mahomes era it feels like a 'because chiefs' moment. I'm ****ing gutted. There's no one to blame and that is what hurts the most.

NFL teams don't get this lucky man. They don't get 4 AFCC games at home. We got it and all we have is one ring to show for it. I am sad and feel like it's all wasted opportunities."
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:04 PM)Foolishpride Wrote: Chiefs fans can KISS THE BABY!

THIS
Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:05 PM)chieftan Wrote: Congrats Bengal fans!  Many of us at CP are happy that if we couldn't go to the SB, long suffering Bengal fans can.  We know what it's like to wait all those years.  Would have been happy for Bills fans too.  Us long suffering franchises gotta stick together.

Burrow did amazing work today getting out of trouble and making things happen and the Bengal D stepped up big time in the 2nd half.  We're still trying to figure out how Mahomes's throws were so off in that half.  We weren't too worried about the play at the end of the first half, but it turned out to be big.  For whatever reason Mahomes just didn't play smart football today, and your secondary apparently had great coverage, while Burrow was clutch again against us.

BTW I'm old enough to have watched Ickey and Boomer in your last run and was rooting for them.  Still smarting from that last drive Montana put together.

I guarantee almost all of CP will be rooting for the Bengals in the SB.  What a story that would be if the Bengals go all the way.  Congrats again and enjoy the next two weeks!

Thanks Cheiftan.

Send TIddy Meat my regards. He's a legend.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: BTW, I liked how the crowd as a whole helped out Ashanti on her poor Anthem attempt lol

Weird too how they boomed out Boomer and the entire CBS crew at Halftime. Mellow

Them setting up the halftime stage right in front of that wall of speakers was a real genius move.  Talk about lack of coordination... But I got a lot of laughs from it because Boomer was trying his hardest to keep any focus but just had zero idea what the hell was going on LOL
Reply/Quote
Lmao bro fk the chiefs. Why did it become cool on Reddit to nuthug losers? They were so confident in beating us, literally fk them. The better team won twice in the same month. GG but burrow is their daddy and that’s a hard pill to swallow ?
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:24 AM)Helldog Wrote: Lmao bro fk the chiefs. Why did it become cool on Reddit to nuthug losers? They were so confident in beating us, literally fk them. The better team won twice in the same month. GG but burrow is their daddy and that’s a hard pill to swallow ?

To be fair, their fans had every right to be confident.  So did Bengal fans.  And it was a great game.  I think it's okay to be a good sport after winning.  It's what I teach my kids at least.  Don't really want them growing up to be the Jackson/Brittany circus or poor winners.  Win with class.  I extend that to fan bases as well.  Just like losing with grace. 
Reply/Quote