Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all you who laughed at my proposal
Screw you.

Burkhead is a stud. Hill isn't.

It's time we move on from Hill.

An elephant never forgets.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:01 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Screw you.

Burkhead is a stud. Hill isn't.

It's time we move on from Hill.

An elephant never forgets.

I'm not sure if I'm quite ready to "move on" from Hill, but I do think I'd like to see Hill and Burkhead swap responsibilities.
Reply/Quote
You're the same dude that made the 'what if burfict was gay' thread right and 'Boyd is a bust'?

Yeah still laughing at you
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:05 PM)motoarch Wrote: You're the same dude that made the 'what if burfict was gay' thread right and 'Boyd is a bust'?

Yeah still laughing at you

The former was a parody to a similar thread made about OBJ. The other thread was referring to his play in the Houston game.

But sure, okay. Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
Funny how Burkhead didn't have anyone touch him in the BF as soon as got the ball like Hill did all year, aside from the Browns.

A great oline will do wonders for any player.

But yes, Rex was superb today as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:08 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Funny how Burkhead didn't have anyone touch him in the BF as soon as got the ball like Hill did all year, aside from the Browns.

Stop being obtuse and turning away your crow.

When did Hill have a game like this post-2014? I'll wait.
Reply/Quote
Throw enough shit on the wall and some of it is bound to stick.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:08 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Funny how Burkhead didn't have anyone touch him in the BF as soon as got the ball like Hill did all year, aside from the Browns.

Play calling different and less predictable, no Og to give defenders a free pass.

But, yes, Burkhead did well.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:11 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Throw enough shit on the wall and some of it is bound to stick.

Me personally, would rather throw it at a fan...

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:11 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Throw enough shit on the wall and some of it is bound to stick.

Your salt is delicious. 

Maybe I should keep tally of all my proposals and predictions moving forward. We'll see just how much "Shit" I post or "troll" about on these boards.
Reply/Quote
Who's crying, Burkhead had a great game. How old are you 12 ?
Reply/Quote

Eh, Rex hits the LoS with conviction and aggression.  Hill tap dances in the backfield doing a bad LeVeon Bell impersonation.  Rex has a better burst which helps the OL by them not being forced to sustain their blocks as long.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:10 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Stop being obtuse and turning away your crow.

When did Hill have a game like this post-2014? I'll wait.

Funny, when you posted this, I was taking a hiatus from these boards because things were rough in my personal life at the time and I really didn't need the excess negativity that was on these boards at the time.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:15 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Who's crying, Burkhead had a great game. How old are you 12 ?

You're not crying per se, but the fact that you mentioned that I've said controversial ideas here before rather than acknowledging the validity of this one is pretty telling
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:15 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Who's crying,  Burkhead had a great game. How old are you 12 ?

I've almost always stood up for Hill, but I'm thrilled Burkhead has played well. I would advise against getting too hyped over a small sample size (especially with this o-line), but I definitely want Burkhead back and he should get every opportunity to win the starting job in 2017. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Burkhead could be a Superstar. What have the coaches been thinking, keeping him buried on the depth chart?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
No doubt I want him to have a chance at the starting job. Do I think he will win it. Not ;likely. Remember Gio will be here healthy I hope. As great of a game as he had today. I just don't see him as the every down back. Do we need a every down back? That's a legitimate question. Why can't we have a 3 headed monster of Gio, Burkhead & Hill?
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:44 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: You're not crying per se, but the fact that you mentioned that I've said controversial ideas here before rather than acknowledging the validity of this one is pretty telling

Controversial ideas is another name for it I guess... Say What
Reply/Quote

Burkhead hits the hole quickly. Hill is slower looking for a lane. In his rookie year he hit hole much quicker. Last two years he has been tentative. 
Reply/Quote
I like all three Rbs Hill, Bernard(when healthy), and Burkhead. I think the problem with Hill is more scheme related than anything else.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote