Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all you who laughed at my proposal
(01-02-2017, 02:02 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: You mean December 11th, 2015 where he had 111 rushing yards and 31 receiving yards?

Burkhead had one good game. Remember when Bernard Scott had a really good game against the Raiders and then the Browns the next week?

No? Because that's really obscure?

Or even how Jerome Simpson had two really good games in the end of 2010 where he had 2 games with over 100 yards and had 3 TDs? And then his next 49 games he had 1779 yards and 6 TDs?

Take one game wonders with a grain of salt.

Dude, you have to play to have good games.  If Rex had more opportunity as the feature back he would likely have more good games.

It doesn't take a football savant to see he is more explosive than J Hill.  That matters when you don't have the Cowboys OL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I really really liked what Hill did in the playoff game.  Just greatness.  Mellow

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:39 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Funny, when you posted this, I was taking a hiatus from these boards because things were rough in my personal life at the time and I really didn't need the excess negativity that was on these boards at the time.

Hope things are well for you now, my friend.  Missed a lot of your posts but I am glad to see you back.  I kept waiting for a "Dingleberry" thread after he had a nice game yesterday.  I'm such a child, it always makes me  giggle.  

And I respect and understand the need to get away from the negativity.  For some time, this board was 100% Andy good vs. Andy bad.  Thank God someone made an all-encompassing thread for the Andy debates.  The board is much more fun now.  

You have to be somewhat rose-colored glasses delusional as a Bengals fan anyway.  I always try to find the positive.  My low point was Andy's 2.0 QB rating against the Browns on what should have been a blast of a primetime game.  I was negative as hell and was ready to blow everything up...just like some were during this season.

I'm glad they didn't blow it up, and I am optimistic that next season they will be contending for a Super Bowl title.  
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 10:44 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Dude, I don't know you or any damn thing you predicted nor have I ever stated any opinions on such.  But, if you need this win this badly, and you apparently do, then here you go:

Great call, Bigzo!  You da Man!  Nostra-friggin-damus you are!

Thank you
Reply/Quote
I do think we need to keep Burkhead and actually give him an extended look. Then again, we also need BADLY to fix Center and RT.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2017, 04:40 PM)Joelist Wrote: I do think we need to keep Burkhead and actually give him an extended look. Then again, we also need BADLY to fix Center and RT.

I don't think rt is as big a need. The more reps fisher got at rt the better he looked. Center is a huge need and one I personally think we fix with elflien through the draft in round 2.
Reply/Quote