Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too lewd or are we being too PC?
(02-14-2018, 04:42 PM)Griever Wrote: im glad im not that old yet

i can still point them out and suggest a fun time with the wife

Oh hell I could never do that.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-14-2018, 04:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh hell I could never do that.  

most cant

i just luckily married one that enjoys the fairer sex (if you know what i mean)
People suck
(02-14-2018, 04:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am a traditionalist.  I want traditional Olympic sports.

great list.  think about it and get back to me.  

better yet.  take a beat before wildly impugning anything and everything for the sake of peacocking.  this buckshot approach you've enlisted thus far is a real time suck.
(02-14-2018, 04:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The most I will say is, "She's a cute girl".  

I'm not lecherous or anything, but if I will point it out.  Especially if it's someone we know.  I'm even careful about approaching friends of our kids even when we've known them for years.

(02-14-2018, 04:42 PM)Griever Wrote: im glad im not that old yet

i can still point them out and suggest a fun time with the wife

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I’ve always operated on the assumption I can always window shop as long as I keep my hands to myself.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(02-14-2018, 04:49 PM)Griever Wrote: most cant

Ummm...I think I do.  You're now on my hate list.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(02-14-2018, 04:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Ummm...I think I do.  You're now on my hate list.

awwwww man, dont be like that
People suck
(02-14-2018, 04:57 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I’ve always operated on the assumption I can always window shop as long as I keep my hands to myself.

you can look at the menu, you just cant order
People suck
(02-14-2018, 04:49 PM)Griever Wrote: most cant

Nice!

For some reason the scene from Super Troopers comes to mind.....’who wants to go for a mustache ride?’
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(02-14-2018, 04:57 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I’ve always operated on the assumption I can always window shop as long as I keep my hands to myself.

.....helps with the appetite after so many years.....

"Better send those refunds..."

(02-14-2018, 04:51 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: great list.  think about it and get back to me.  

better yet.  take a beat before wildly impugning anything and everything for the sake of peacocking.  this buckshot approach you've enlisted thus far is a real time suck.

I would get rid of skeleton, Luge, and snowboarding. The more grievous events are in the summer games. That could be a thread itself. What they have done to the summer games should be criminal.
I don't have a problem with it. I ask myself, would it be OK if it were women talking about some young guy and yeah, it'd be fine.

It even passes the "Well what if she were your daughter?" test. I wouldn't like it then but I don't think I could reasonably tell them to stop.

There's a difference between saying she's a cute kid and sexualizing her. Over the line in my opinion, but I am a teacher. Anyone young enough to be in college is too young.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Hit....

Was that wrong?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(02-14-2018, 05:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I would get rid of skeleton, Luge, and snowboarding. The more grievous events are in the summer games. That could be a thread itself. What they have done to the summer games should be criminal.

You would get rid of the skeleton and luge? I can kinda see your point about the x game competitions, but the skeleton and luge are two of the events that make the ‘Winter’ games, WINTER. As a kid, Didn’t you ever go sledding down a hill and see how fast you could go? That’s what the Luge and Skeleton means to me.

(02-14-2018, 06:24 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: You would get rid of the skeleton and luge? I can kinda see your point about the x game competitions, but the skeleton and luge are two of the events that make the ‘Winter’ games, WINTER. As a kid, Didn’t you ever go sledding down a hill and see how fast you could go? That’s what the Luge and Skeleton means to me.

They are fun things to do. As is playing tag..... yet we don’t have an Olympic event ........ yet lol
(02-14-2018, 07:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They are fun things to do. As is playing tag..... yet we don’t have an Olympic event ........ yet lol

Dodge ball would make a perfect Olympic summer game......I’m just brainstorming here.

(02-14-2018, 03:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Australians have a nice level of overall hotness.

On a side note..... Snowboarding shouldn’t even be an Olympic sport. It’s too bad to see these x games get in there.

If you're triggered by winter sports being in the Winter Olympics you could always move to a different planet.

Do libertarians typically complain this much about other people doing activities that don't affect them personally?
(02-14-2018, 04:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am a traditionalist.  I want traditional Olympic sports.
I
Doesn't traditional olympics mean lots of nude men?  Ahh the good old days .  ahh Fred beat me to it .

On topic, men talking about how much they want to have sex with people is ok . Well as long as it's sex with women . 
(02-14-2018, 05:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hit....

Was that wrong?

Not if you're Roy Moore.