Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 3 names you don't want to hear at 11
Who are the top 3 players that you not only don't want, but also fear they can be our pick at 11?

1. D. Bush
2. R.Gary
3. Any CB

Just not sold on these guys. I don't even want Oliver. Just think we have bigger needs.
Reply/Quote
1. Kyler
2. Greedy
3. DK
Reply/Quote
1-Metcalf
2-Gary
3-Lock
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
1 daniel jones
2 drew lock
3 rashan gary
4 devin bush

Names I want to hear: either dwayne haskins or devin white. If neither is there that means somebody fell whether it be jawaan taylor, montez sweat or ed oliver. I would take one of them.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 07:56 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: 1 daniel jones
2 drew lock
3 rashan gary
4 devin bush

Names I want to hear: either dwayne haskins or devin white. If neither is there that means somebody fell whether it be jawaan taylor, montez sweat or ed oliver.  I would take one of them.

Heard today that 1 team has Daniel Jones as there top QB, anybody else have a bad feeling that it might be us? 
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 08:21 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Heard today that 1 team has Daniel Jones as there top QB, anybody else have a bad feeling that it might be us? 

Been a few rumors that its the giants.  Daniel jones seems like a real possibility at 6.  I hope to god its not us.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 08:35 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: Been a few rumors that its the giants.  Daniel jones seems like a real possibility at 6.  I hope to god its not us.

Lets hope that rumor is true, that means Haskins or another top 10 prospect falls to us.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 07:25 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: 1-Metcalf
2-Gary
3-Lock

Yep.  
Reply/Quote
Devin Bush
Dwayne Haskins
Any CB
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Haskins
Lock
CB
Reply/Quote
1. D.J. Metcalf (not a position of need, relatively speaking, and has horrible change of direction).
2. Jonah Williams (He's a good prospect, but if we're spending a top 11 pick, I'd prefer we get a guy who can eventually take over LT, as that is the more premium position. Williams is a RT at best, and may only be a guard).
3. Rashan Gary (every year, these work out warriors get rated as elite athletes. Most of them don't work out in the NFL. Give me a guy with great work out numbers AND great stats in college.)

I'd also add to that, the name of any CB, safety or RB, as those are positions that we have, at least decent, depth and would likely make us cut (or bench) valuable players to get to 53.

Pretty much everyone else is fair game for me.
If one of the QBs tickles Zac's fancy, I say go for it.
If they want a tackle like Dillard or Taylor, that makes a ton of sense.
If they want a DT or DE, pass rushers are always great and Dunlap and Atkins are not getting any younger.
If they want Hockenson, cool. Elite TEs are amazing (just ask Andy when he gets his yearly 2 to 3 weeks of Tyler Eifert).

Obviously, I'd be against anyone who is a large reach, but if they stay within the value of the players (as perceived by the scouting community at large), I only really see a hand full of bad choices for this team.
Reply/Quote
I still think Taylor will be fair this first year and get Andy some help on that line. After watching that train wreck how can any new coach coming in feel that they have given the current QB a fair shake ( if this is a trial year for Dalton) and not address the line early and often. It's Mike Brown and company that scare the hell out of me.
Reply/Quote
Bush, Haskins, and Lock out of the reasonable suspects.
Reply/Quote
I generally don't support non pass rushing LBs in the first. And as an OSU homer I hate Michigan.

Having said that I am stunned at the number of times Devin Bush has come up in this thread. I think we would be lucky to land him at 11. Maybe I haven't watched enough.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 02:22 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I generally don't support non pass rushing LBs in the first. And as an OSU homer I hate Michigan.

Having said that I am stunned at the number of times Devin Bush has come up in this thread. I think we would be lucky to land him at 11. Maybe I haven't watched enough.

He's a good blitzer and he's good in coverage.  My main issues are he's undersized, lack of production(never had a 100 tackle season, generated 1 turnover in 3 years), he can't get off blocks to save his life, and he struggles to bring ballcarriers down.  Even in highlight films, you see him wrapping up and holding on for dear life until his teammates get them on the ground or the whistle blows.  You'll occasionally see him bust out the James Harrison German Suplex if he can work behind them.  He's going to give up a ton of yards after contact in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 02:22 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I generally don't support non pass rushing LBs in the first. And as an OSU homer I hate Michigan.

I put Bush on my list but I wouldent really be that upset with the pick.  I just would much rather have Devin White.  I think Bush will be a decent player I just think there will be other people on the board that will end up being better.  If we take him over Haskins I will be pissed and thats why i put him as #4.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2019, 08:52 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Lets hope that rumor is true, that means Haskins or another top 10 prospect falls to us.

We arent taking a QB in Rd 1, guys.
Reply/Quote
Daniel Jones
Drew Lock
Dwayne Haskins
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote

I tend to take anything anyone says about Michigan guys around here with a grain of salt, myself. I'd be happy with him as well.
Reply/Quote
Anyone even remotely resembling from any planet in any solar system the 2015 draft.. We did manage to snag Uzoma and kroft, but that was it. Everyone else? Gone! Thank goodness..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote