Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 2nd Round talent
To the comment above I do want juju in the 2nd or zay Jones them are my 2nd round guys, unless john Ross happens to fall to the 2nd

About Nixon, I think people just want to forgive him because he is talented and it happened a couple years ago. I would never try to argue what he did was right. Sunset explained it perfectly he's Kong, and some light weight girl barely pushes you, and you break her face and run out. Horrible I don't know what it was about, which they never said, her expression looked like they were seeing each other and she was upset at him.

I don't know him that good, and he'll never have that off his name now, but his talent is tempting in like the 4the or 5the.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2017, 03:37 PM)Au165 Wrote: Mixon makes more sense than McCafferey for us as I said we have a version of McCafferey in Gio Mixon would be a better long term replacment to Hill. The issue is some are saying Mixon is undraftable based on is off field issue, but I'd argue he is no more undraftable than Tyreek Hill was.

Mixon and Jones will make Cincinnati's pimp hand very strong.   Ninja

I like all of these cats. Not sure Williams gets out of the first either, but would love him in stripes in the second. I love Juju and McCaffrey. Any of these players improve the roster imo.
Reply/Quote
Based on various mocks and ratings I've looked at here are some names I'd be interested in:
JuJu Smith Schuster
Jarred Davis, Hassan Reddick, Raekwon (lbs)
Demarcus Walker, Jaleel Johnson, Caleb Brantley (dl)
Q. Wilson, tankersley, adoree jackson, tredavious white (CB)
Antonio Garcia, Dan Feeney (ol)

Some of these will be taken in the first round but I would be happy with any of them. CB and te are extremely deep in this draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2017, 07:40 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I thought Hill slugged a guy, just a cheap shot, outside some sporting event and it was on film?  Heard nothing about the pregnant girlfriend...wow.

Mixon didn't just hit a woman, he broke four bones in her face...in public.  He's completely off my board.  We don't need any more dumbasses, and we need to release one right now (jones).  

Yeah, too bad, Mixon is a talent but this was out of hand.

Like i said, even if she was a ***** you don't flat out deck her. Different if she was a UFC fighter or somethin'.

Mixon is off my board now as well.

McCaffrey is the RB i like in the 2nd or 3rd right now with his versatility. With Gio's injury, Hill's poor play and Rex
maybe leaving which would be idiotic RB better be on our minds any time in this draft even in the first if Dalvin is
there.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2017, 10:57 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Elfein will not make it to our 3rd rounder more than likely and he is absolutely the top center I'd take. I think he'll be an early 2nd rounder but don't see him falling out of the 2nd...I'd take Walker and McMillian in a heartbeat too, both could be difference makers. I agree on McCafferey, tempting but we already have one of those and just signed him to an extension last year

Meh Pocic or Elfein are both about the same. Id take either one in the 3rd round.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2017, 04:18 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Meh Pocic or Elfein are both about the same. Id take either one in the 3rd round.

Pocic is just so damn tall, don't know how Andy would see over him. 6'7" Center is kind of nutz.

I like John Toth as well out of Kentucky. Would love any of these Centers in this draft.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2017, 07:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pocic is just so damn tall, don't know how Andy would see over him. 6'7" Center is kind of nutz.

I like John Toth as well out of Kentucky. Would love any of these Centers in this draft.

To a lesser degree Tyler orlosky. There's a lot of centers at least 5-6 that I would take over bodine day one.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2017, 08:41 PM)Jpoore Wrote: To a lesser degree Tyler orlosky. There's a lot of centers at least 5-6 that I would take over bodine day one.

No doubt. Would love Orlovsky as well.
Reply/Quote