Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tracking Pro Days & Meetings
Bengals met with FAU NT Evan Anderson and Samford QB Michael Hiers at their pro days. They have invited Citidel LB Hasan Black to the Bengals local pro day.

Today Bengals TE coach James Casey and DB Coach Charles Burks at the Michigan pro day.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 01:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Don't like this about Latham

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/potential-bengals-draft-target-jc-latham-doesnt-fully-participate-alabama-pro-day

That is a bad list to join. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Kool-Aid McKinstry competed at Bama's Pro Day despite a foot injury and did well

40-4.47
Vert-34.5
Broad-10'4'

Kool-Aid is one of those prospects I never understand their ranking. Dude has gone from CB #1 to maybe falling out of the 1st RD.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2024, 09:51 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Kool-Aid McKinstry competed at Bama's Pro Day despite a foot injury and did well

40-4.47
Vert-34.5
Broad-10'4'

Kool-Aid is one of those prospects I never understand their ranking. Dude has gone from CB #1 to maybe falling out of the 1st RD.

Press corners are a dying breed. The NFL is 70%ish zone coverage these days. Big reason Quinyon Mitchell is getting CB#1 love as a heavy cover 3 boundary corner with some great off-man reps. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 11:08 AM)Synric Wrote: Bengals met with FAU NT Evan Anderson and Samford QB Michael Hiers at their pro days. They have invited Citidel LB Hasan Black to the Bengals local pro day.

Today Bengals TE coach James Casey and DB Coach Charles Burks at the Michigan pro day.

It was not Burks as originally reported but Jordan Kovacs. Here is Kovacs and Mike Sainristill working on something at the pro day. Sainristil has Bengals Corner written all over him.

Reply/Quote
Troy Walter attended WKU pro day likely for Malachi Corely. Bengals also interviewed Elijah McAllister at Auburns pro day.

Reply/Quote
Bengals worked out UTEP LB Tyrice Knight at his pro day.

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2024, 11:46 AM)Synric Wrote: It was not Burks as originally reported but Jordan Kovacs. Here is Kovacs and Mike Sainristill working on something at the pro day. Sainristil has Bengals Corner written all over him.

Sainristill fits alright. Saw mocks with us taking him in the 6th round but that seems a bit late to me lol
Reply/Quote
Bengals were at ECU Pro Day getting a look at S Julius Wood and had their LB coach at Mississippi State.

Below are personal combine dates and all four are relevant to the Bengals:
Amarius Mims April 10th
Brock Bowers April 10th
Cooper DeJean April 8th (updated)
Jer'Zahn Newron April 16th

Reply/Quote
Bengals had WR and DL coaches at LSU pro day.

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2024, 10:01 PM)Synric Wrote: Bengals had WR and DL coaches at LSU pro day.

DL Coach at LSU Pro Day followed by a top 30 visit for LSU DL Maason Smith. They also had Ole Miss Safety Daijahn Anthony in for a top 30 visit.

Reply/Quote
Bsngals have a top 30 visit with Washington OL Troy Fuatanu.

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2024, 10:00 AM)Synric Wrote: Bengals were at ECU Pro Day getting a look at S Julius Wood and had their LB coach at Mississippi State.

Below are personal combine dates and all four are relevant to the Bengals:
Amarius Mims April 10th
Brock Bowers April 10th
Cooper DeJean April 8th (updated)
Jer'Zahn Newron April 16th

(03-27-2024, 10:01 PM)Synric Wrote: Bengals had WR and DL coaches at LSU pro day.

(04-02-2024, 04:47 PM)Synric Wrote: Bsngals have a top 30 visit with Washington OL Troy Fuatanu.

I like that we have scouts putting in work and not just planning on drafting big names that and/or from just reading a player's profile online!

This franchise has come a long way!

I'd completely take Latham off our boards for not participating. For one, it raises questions, and those answers rarely work out in our favor. Two, I want a player that's confident enough to show off his abilities in any environment.
Reply/Quote
Bengals have a top 30 visit with Auburn DT Justin Rogers.

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2024, 03:16 PM)Synric Wrote: Bengals were at UAB and Notre Dame pro days. Noted they were really interested in Audric Estime pro day 40s.

He is a big downhill runner. He showed speed getting through the hole and once in the secondary.

I would love him in the 3rd with our compensatory pick.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Georgia OT Amarius Mims and Texas A&M DT McKinnley Jackson are in Cincy for a top 30 visit.

Reply/Quote
Texas DT T'Vondre Sweat in Cincy for a top 30 visit.

There's alot of Erick All to to the Bengals talk because they do like to target hometown area kids. Stupid Squeelers drooling all over Zach Frazier.

At the Big12 Combine WVU CB Beanie Bishop ran a 4.39. Future Nickle Corner in the NFL led College Fooball in PDs.

Reply/Quote