Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trade Hill please!!!!!
(11-24-2015, 01:04 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Hill is a mental midget straight up. It's far too easy to get him mad and off his game. I believe this is what's going on. Can you imagine trying to run hurry up offense with him in? I can't. He'd be too busy swagging or jaw jacking. Hilarious

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:27 AM)eoxyod Wrote: I betyou think Cam Newton is a thug too

Confused He is isn't he? Dancing and prancing around in the EZ, yep he's straight up thug  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:21 AM)Fresno B Wrote: This has nothing to do with production (sort of). This man is a cancer to this team and I can't stand to see him on the team anymore. This guy is like an untalented ochocinco with a serious mental problem. Not only does he annoy me with all his celebrations and antics, but he is costing us big time. Remember when he threw the ball at the db after the touchdown? Not even 2 quarters later, teammates had to pull him off a guy because he tried stripping the ball late. Cool This was enough to set this hothead off and start throwing elbows, which actually connected. Luckily the refs didn't see it but I remember thinking if I was Marvin, that would have been Jeremy's last carry for the team. We will never win anything with attitudes like this on the team. The guy is a total ? among men and anyone defending or on his side thru this whole ordeal is pretty classless.

Oh yeah, his production sucks and I told you guys last year that Gio was special.

7 red zone rushing touchdowns is pretty good production. Has Hill not lived up to expectations? Yes, but he's not a character issue cancer like you make him out to be. You seem bitter.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 10:51 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: 7 red zone rushing touchdowns is pretty good production. Has Hill not lived up to expectations? Yes, but he's not a character issue cancer like you make him out to be. You seem bitter.

Yep. Attack me cause Hill sucks.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 11:16 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Yep. Attack me cause Hill sucks.

No one is attacking you. Just calling you out for making one of the dumbest threads ever.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:21 AM)Fresno B Wrote: This has nothing to do with production (sort of). This man is a cancer to this team and I can't stand to see him on the team anymore. This guy is like an untalented ochocinco with a serious mental problem. Not only does he annoy me with all his celebrations and antics, but he is costing us big time. Remember when he threw the ball at the db after the touchdown? Not even 2 quarters later, teammates had to pull him off a guy because he tried stripping the ball late. Cool This was enough to set this hothead off and start throwing elbows, which actually connected. Luckily the refs didn't see it but I remember thinking if I was Marvin, that would have been Jeremy's last carry for the team. We will never win anything with attitudes like this on the team. The guy is a total ? among men and anyone defending or on his side thru this whole ordeal is pretty classless.

Oh yeah, his production sucks and I told you guys last year that Gio was special.

Well first off the trade deadline is over... So your gonna be ranting and raving for a long time.

Second calm down.

Third there is no reason for a personal attack on hill.. No he hasnt been as productive as the end of last season. But he still can turn it around.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 11:32 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Well first off the trade deadline is over...  So your gonna be ranting and raving for a long time.

Second calm down.

Third there is no reason for a personal attack on hill.. No he hasnt been as productive as the end of last season. But he still can turn it around.

He's a cancer. His attitude is childish at best. And he has a anger problem. I bet he gets a fine or in trouble for that end zone fiasco.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 11:41 AM)Fresno B Wrote: He's a cancer. His attitude is childish at best. And he has a anger problem. I bet he gets a fine or in trouble for that end zone fiasco.
Watch this, I can see why he did it can you. Clearly it was attempt to keep him from EZ celebration. Mathieu, if any gets a fine should be him. Go to bed sober up, don't let fantasy football cloud your thoughts Rolleyes
http://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-football/video-jeremy-hill-and-tyrann-mathieu-get-physical-with-each-other-in-the-endzone/60338530/

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:53 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Watch this, I can see why he did it can you. Clearly it was attempt to keep him from EZ celebration. Matthieu should , if any gets a fine should be him. Go to bed sober up, don't let fantasy football cloud your thoughts Rolleyes
http://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-football/video-jeremy-hill-and-tyrann-mathieu-get-physical-with-each-other-in-the-endzone/60338530/

Ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:56 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Ridiculous.

I know this thread is. Is the guy not trying to pull him down? This thread is dumpster fire. 

Reply/Quote
Fresno B has got his troll roll going today.

Never seen so much squealing and crying for no reason.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 11:41 AM)Fresno B Wrote: He's a cancer. His attitude is childish at best. And he has a anger problem. I bet he gets a fine or in trouble for that end zone fiasco.

Are you demanding a Burffict trade too?
Reply/Quote
The little black boy stepped outta line time to trade him

If Eifert was the same way you wouldn't be saying shit.

In this argument a players production shouldn't have anything to do but you tie it in so obviously if Hill was rushing for 200 a game you'd let his antics go.

You are what's wrong with the world. If I really felt a guy was a douche bag, hothead Idc if it was AJ I wouldn't support him
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 11:32 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Well first off the trade deadline is over...  So your gonna be ranting and raving for a long time.

Second calm down.

That's because (a) they stopped giving him the ball 20-25 times a game and (b) when they do give him the ball, it's been a lot from the gun, which isn't his strength.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:49 AM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: Lmao Hilarious

Sometimes this community is so predictable. At this time last season we were supposed to trade Gio because we "no longer needed him with Hill" and now look who the better back is this season. I don't see Hill hampering the team off of the field either.

The bottom line is this: We have two really good running backs who have polar opposite skill sets. They're both talented and have a spot on this squad and should for the unforeseeable future.

Spot on, both of these backs are good and just cause Hill likes to dance when he scores TD's does not
make him a cancer. I am happy we have 2 very good backs with different strengths.

Watch out when both of these guys are playing at the top of their game and the O-line starts run
blocking better.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 01:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's because (a) they stopped giving him the ball 20-25 times a game and (b) when they do give him the ball, it's been a lot from the gun, which isn't his strength.

Fail 

a) Last year Hill averaged 4.8 yards per carry on carries 1-10 of each game, but only 3.5 on carries over 20.

b) Last year Hill averaged 6.6 yards per carry out of the shotgun formation.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 01:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's because (a) they stopped giving him the ball 20-25 times a game and (b) when they do give him the ball, it's been a lot from the gun, which isn't his strength.

cant give him the ball more than gio when gio is running better either
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 02:25 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: cant give him the ball more than gio when gio is running better either

Most definately.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 01:40 PM)Au165 Wrote: Are you demanding a Burffict trade too?

Don't forget PacMan Jones!
Reply/Quote
Far simpler answer - fix our ongoing issues at Center. Hill would have better production if our interior line actually could hold the point properly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote