Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trade Hill please!!!!!
(11-24-2015, 01:52 PM)Housh Wrote: The little black boy stepped outta line time to trade him

If Eifert was the same way you wouldn't be saying shit.

In this argument a players production shouldn't have anything to do but you tie it in so obviously if Hill was rushing for 200 a game you'd let his antics go.

You are what's wrong with the world. If I really felt a guy was a douche bag, hothead Idc if it was AJ I wouldn't support him

I'm black and straight from the streets. Hill is a cancer. He makes us blacks look bad with his immaturity. A lot of young blacks act just like him but they don't have the nfl as a crutch. They usually fail in life miserably.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 01:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's because (a) they stopped giving him the ball 20-25 times a game and (b) when they do give him the ball, it's been a lot from the gun, which isn't his strength.

I don't really think this is the problem. I do think running more 3 WR instead of 2 TE or TE/FB is hurting him. I also think he's dancing more this year. 

Good player, bad season. It happens. Doug Martin followed an awesome rookie season with 2 down years. I bet Bucs fans are glad they didn't give up on him now. Heck, Gio was pretty disappointing last year. How quickly some forget.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 02:52 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't really think this is the problem. I do think running more 3 WR instead of 2 TE or TE/FB is hurting him. I also think he's dancing more this year. 

Good player, bad season. It happens. Doug Martin followed an awesome rookie season with 2 down years. I bet Bucs fans are glad they didn't give up on him now. Heck, Gio was pretty disappointing last year. How quickly some forget.

I think the real problem is the lack of Hewitt. I saw a little more Hewitt last game, but when we used him as a full time FB last year, he was a pro bowl FB was he not? Something Hue may need to look back into doing. Hewitt was making vicious blocks at the point of attack that haven't been there this year.
Reply/Quote
Jeremy needs the coaches to do to him what the Broncos did to Terrell Davis back when. He too came in with a reputation for dancing too much and they flat out told him how to run - one cut only then put your head down and charge. It made Davis an all pro.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't care if we are 8-2, have a top QB, and one of the most potent offenses in the NFL...we need to take a slumping RB and make sure 75% of the time he's the one with the ball. That means results will happen.

We gotta run Hill 30 times per game. We gotta. Gotta.
Reply/Quote
It's almost like we're back at boards.bengals.com. Oh the memories.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 04:29 PM)treee Wrote: It's almost like we're back at boards.bengals.com. Oh the memories.

Really?  My last memories of that board involved people acting like saying Jeremy Hill was going to be anything but a better version of OJ Simpson was blasphemy.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:21 AM)Fresno B Wrote: This has nothing to do with production (sort of). This man is a cancer to this team and I can't stand to see him on the team anymore. This guy is like an untalented ochocinco with a serious mental problem. Not only does he annoy me with all his celebrations and antics, but he is costing us big time. Remember when he threw the ball at the db after the touchdown? Not even 2 quarters later, teammates had to pull him off a guy because he tried stripping the ball late. Cool This was enough to set this hothead off and start throwing elbows, which actually connected. Luckily the refs didn't see it but I remember thinking if I was Marvin, that would have been Jeremy's last carry for the team. We will never win anything with attitudes like this on the team. The guy is a total ? among men and anyone defending or on his side thru this whole ordeal is pretty classless.

Oh yeah, his production sucks and I told you guys last year that Gio was special.

You must hate Burfict then, and Peko's dancing too, crap...better trade Dunlap, he dances and gets heated as well...and don't get me started with Adam Jones. Guess we need to just dump all 53 guys and start over with Kitna clones.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 02:49 PM)Fresno B Wrote: I'm black and straight from the streets. 

I believe that you are black and from the streets.  

But I have never heard a straight guy whine as much as you do.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 06:16 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: You must hate Burfict then, and Peko's dancing too, crap...better trade Dunlap, he dances and gets heated as well...and don't get me started with Adam Jones. Guess we need to just dump all 53 guys and start over with Kitna clones.

What?  If we start over with Kitna clones they'll all just retire and become math teachers during the off-season!
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 06:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I believe that you are black and from the streets.  

Oh snap.  That's gonna' leave a mark.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 06:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What?  If we start over with Kitna clones they'll all just retire and become math teachers during the off-season!

Wait...Fred is a Kitna clone?  Big Grin

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 06:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I believe that you are black and from the streets.  

You follow threads around trolling. Are you sure you're straight. In your pic it looks like you can go anyways. :heart:
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 07:00 PM)Fresno B Wrote: You follow threads around trolling. Are you sure you're straight. In your pic it looks like you can go anyways. :heart:

[Image: RQksjeI.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Wow.....it's even getting into societal issues up in this ***** over some football!!!! Hilarious

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 07:08 PM)Wyche Wrote: Wow.....it's even getting into societal issues up in this ***** over some football!!!! Hilarious

I know...I can't believe such a substantial topic has fallen into such bs so quickly! Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja
Reply/Quote
This thread is like a wet fart. It's really just shit.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 07:00 PM)Fresno B Wrote: You follow threads around trolling. Are you sure you're straight. In your pic it looks like you can go anyways. :heart:

Oh, Fred definitely goes both ways. I know from personal experience.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 08:37 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Oh, Fred definitely goes both ways. I know from personal experience.

I KNEW it!  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 11:41 AM)Fresno B Wrote: He's a cancer. His attitude is childish at best. And he has a anger problem. I bet he gets a fine or in trouble for that end zone fiasco.

He's a cancer? Do you think he's going to infect the veterans on this team? Whit, Peko, Andy, Hall? This team is full of high character guys who aren't going to let a second year kid influence them. My guess is that he has already had a good butt whippin or two from some of these guys.
Reply/Quote