Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade candidates thread 2024 offseason!
Feel free to add guys onto the list! Going to start off with 3 names.

Johnathan Allen DT 29 years Old Commanders-
2 years left on his deal.
21 mil cap hit in 2024 and 23 in 2025.
Compensation-3rd Rd pick + 5th Rd pick value

Milton Williams DT Eagles 25 years old
final year of rookie contract.
Cap hit 3.4 million
Compensation - late 3rd Rd to early 4th Rd value.

Tutu Atwell WR LA Rams 25 years old
Final year of contract
Cap hit 1.9 million
Compensation 7th Rd pick
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
What about Tee Higgins for Derrick Brown straight up??
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 07:40 PM)J24 Wrote: Feel free to add guys onto the list! Going to start off with 3 names.

Johnathan Allen DT 29 years Old Commanders-

Milton Williams DT Eagles 25 years old
final year of rookie contract.
Cap hit 3.4 million
Compensation - late 3rd Rd to early 4th Rd value.

Tutu Atwell WR LA Rams 25 years old
Final year of contract
Cap hit 1.9 million
Compensation 7th Rd pick
I liked Milton Williams coming into that draft so I'd be game for him if it didn't cost that much.
Reply/Quote
Tee Higgins WR
Final year of Rookie contract
Cap Hit 21.8M
Compensation 2nd and 4th
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 07:59 PM)pulses Wrote: What about Tee Higgins for Derrick Brown straight up??
They should look into it! 
(03-08-2024, 08:00 PM)pulses Wrote: I liked Milton Williams coming into that draft so I'd be game for him if it didn't cost that much.
He's going to get paid next off season and I could see the Eagles getting a 3rd rd comp out of him. 

A more Bengals friendly deal would be Mike Hilton for Williams. The Eagles need a NB that can Tackle in the secondary and the Bengals need some juice at 3T. With that being said that means you have to have some confidence that Hill can take over Hilton spot without a huge dropp off. Which I 100% think is genuine probability!
J24

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 07:59 PM)pulses Wrote: What about Tee Higgins for Derrick Brown straight up??

Seems fair, if Brown plays like he can and DJ doesn't make it fully back to himself, we could always sign Brown to a new contract.  On the other hand, if Brown fails to replicate and Reader is back strong, then we could sign Reader for 3 and let Brown hit the market.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 07:40 PM)J24 Wrote: Johnathan Allen DT 29 years Old Commanders-

I'm not sure Allen is on the block despite the rumors. The New Commanders FO needs to keep the percentage of salary cap spent up because of the rule but they don't want to spend  a bunch of money (likely the reason they traded both defensive ends that were up for contracts even though they have the most cap space in the NFL). Half of Johnathan Allen's contract is paid for including all but a couple million guaranteed. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
As for another guy I wonder what the Falcon would want for RB Tyler Allgeier.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2024, 09:15 PM)Synric Wrote: As for another guy I wonder what the Falcon would want for RB Tyler Allgeier.

I'd be good with him, Brown and a drafted rookie.
Reply/Quote
Ill play:

Trade for Samaji Perine(Denver)- he's a known commodity works well in the passing game solid blocker and it allows us to draft a RB on day 3. probably can be had for a 6th/7th rd pick. cap hit of 4.5 million verses Mixons 8.8
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2024, 12:14 AM)schroomytunes Wrote: Ill play:

Trade for Samaji Perine(Denver)- he's a known commodity works well in the passing game solid blocker and it allows us to draft a RB on day 3. probably can be had for a 6th/7th rd pick. cap hit of 4.5 million verses Mixons 8.8

Would be for it; maybe extend him a season to make that cap hit lower.
J24

Reply/Quote
Terrence Marshall Jr.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2024, 01:16 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Terrence Marshall Jr.

He might be worth a 6th.
Reply/Quote
Kyle pitts for a 2nd
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2024, 01:50 AM)pulses Wrote: He might be worth a 6th.

Well we got about 10 of them. WTS, he's been a huge disappointment in Carolina. Reunite him with JB and JC and see if he can show the promise he had coming out of LSU. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Get Pitts and Allgeier from those Falcons, trade Tee and Mixon straight up baby. Smirk

I doubt that is how these things work though lol
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2024, 09:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well we got about 10 of them. WTS, he's been a huge disappointment in Carolina. Reunite him with JB and JC and see if he can show the promise he had coming out of LSU. 

Yeah, not against adding Terrace Marshall with one of our 3 6th round picks.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2024, 01:50 AM)pulses Wrote: He might be worth a 6th.

Well, the Cleveland Browns just got Jeudy from Denver for a 5th and 6th. Only 25 years old and had 54 receptions last year. 
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2024, 03:36 PM)Nepa Wrote: Well, the Cleveland Browns just got Jeudy from Denver for a 5th and 6th. Only 25 years old and had 54 receptions last year. 

Yeah, good trade for Queefland damn it. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2024, 09:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well we got about 10 of them. WTS, he's been a huge disappointment in Carolina. Reunite him with JB and JC and see if he can show the promise he had coming out of LSU. 

I'm not against it.
Reply/Quote