Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trade the pick
The Bengals should trade the #1 pick. Burrow should just tell them now he’s not coming to Cincy. We should all flood his page with tweets warning him of this entire franchise. Poor kid has no chance here , They should trade the pick to Miami/Carolina or just take Young.
Reply/Quote
No true fan of his should want him to come here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
We are in full meltdown mode here apparently.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 04:33 PM)jj22 Wrote: No true fan of his should want him to come here.

What about Bengal fans?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
This is sure making this a possibility, didn't think so before. Needed to reassure Burrow, the fans and the players we are
dedicated to winning. This only reassures we are not. Just stupid as hell. At least outbid the Jaguars for Schobert, even
if he sucks here they tried.
Reply/Quote
Depending on the deal and if they can get a veteran QB then yes they should be open to it at the very least( they always should have been).
Derek Carr( flip 3rd RD picks for Dalton)+ 5th overall(Isiah Simmons) + 18th overall (Andrew Thomas)+ 25th overall (Zach Baun)+ the 2 2nd RD picks from Miami or Joe Burrow?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 04:38 PM)McC Wrote: What about Bengal fans?

Sometimes you need someone to fall really hard on their face so you can stage an intervention and get them the help they need for the future.

That someone is the Bengals.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
We were the worst team in the league and we didnt sign a clear cut upgrade in FA. We have many gaps at RG, RT, LB, CB, TE, QB....trading the pick is likely the best move now
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 04:44 PM)J24 Wrote: Depending on the deal and if they can get a veteran QB then yes they should be open to it at the very least( they always should have been).
Derek Carr( flip 3rd RD picks for Dalton)+ 5th overall(Isiah Simmons) + 18th overall (Andrew Thomas)+ 25th overall (Zach Baun)+ the 2 2nd RD picks from Miami or Joe Burrow?

That would be a good deal , helps us and Burrow can have a chance with a real franchise.
Reply/Quote
What if we trade for all 17 of Miami's first round picks and then all 17 guys we draft holdout on us? What then?
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 04:46 PM)Sigfox77 Wrote: We were the worst team in the league and we didnt sign a clear cut upgrade in FA. We have many gaps at RG, RT, LB, CB, TE, QB....trading the pick is likely the best move now

Cannot believe they let it come to this, thought they would have some semblance of survival.

The PBS will be completely empty if they don't bring Burrow here, no one will care anymore.
Reply/Quote
Eh for me it's been a 3 year rebuild. We are in year 2.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 04:36 PM)Au165 Wrote: We are in full meltdown mode here apparently.

Don't worry, Carson Palmer and/or some media talking head who is clearly all about the Steelers will make some comment about Mike Brown not being very interested in winning and we will all get upset and rally around the franchise yet again.

Remember when people were only saying Burrow should avoid coming here because they were scared he was going to beat the Steelers? We will get back to that eventually.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 04:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What if we trade for all 17 of Miami's first round picks and then all 17 guys we draft holdout on us?  What then?

IDK  
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Tank for Trevor!!!!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 04:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Don't worry, Carson Palmer and/or some media talking head who is clearly all about the Steelers will make some comment about Mike Brown not being very interested in winning and we will all get upset and rally around the franchise yet again.

Remember when people were only saying Burrow should avoid coming here because they were scared he was going to beat the Steelers? We will get back to that eventually.

Palmer has always been right , we just hate him because he quit but he’s right about the ownership
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 04:52 PM)Bengals731 Wrote: Palmer has always been right , we just hate him because he quit but he’s right about the ownership

Hell....I don't hate him for that. I didn't blame him then, and still don't. **** Son of Paul.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 04:48 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Eh for me it's been a 3 year rebuild. We are in year 2.

Yes, my contention too, year 2 in a rebuild that should last 3 years. 
Unfortunately the Brown clan is fine with rebuilds without end.

I confess, I'm very disappointed so far.
Reply/Quote
I see the bars closed and everyone came here to complain. Bengals making progress, I can't remember them talking to a decent player this early in the process before. We miss out on one player this early, so we should fold our tents, seriously?
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 04:45 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sometimes you need someone to fall really hard on their face so you can stage an intervention and get them the help they need for the future.

That someone is the Bengals.

That's like saying the addict who has had ten interventions and failed trips to rehab is just one more intervention away.  It's possible but the odds say no.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote