Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trae Waynes returns to practice
He will likely be listed as limited but its progress

XSF and Tee Higgins will both be out today.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
would this be his first practice?
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 02:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: would this be his first practice?

yes unless you count training camp

However, he is reported to be working with Nick on rehab for the open portion of practice.  It may be due to not wanting to risk the hamstring in the chilly temps and steady rain (cue calls for indoor facility)

On other news.  Khalid Kareem has been seen on the rehab field for the first time since his injury.  

Reply/Quote
I am as frustrated as anyone with Waynes missing all these games. But hamstrings can be a nightmare for DBs and WRs. If rushes back too soon he will just aggravate it again and miss another big chunk of time. I have seen it happen before.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 03:34 PM)pally Wrote: yes unless you count training camp

However, he is reported to be working with Nick on rehab for the open portion of practice.  It may be due to not wanting to risk the hamstring in the chilly temps and steady rain (cue calls for indoor facility)

On other news.  Khalid Kareem has been seen on the rehab field for the first time since his injury.  

might be playing in the rain come sunday good to practice in it too...

But at least hes on the rehab field.
Reply/Quote
Can he play IOL?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He did not participate today
Reply/Quote
He must have got reinjured. I read he didn't return too.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
so much for Zac saying he would practice. complete injury report

Reply/Quote
If waynes doesn't play Sunday then this coaching staff botched the roster again seeing that he could've been IR and somebody could've used that roster spot..
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 05:29 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: If waynes doesn't play Sunday then this coaching staff botched the roster again seeing that he could've been IR and somebody could've used that roster spot..

Hmmm. Who would have used that roster spot and gotten playing time?
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 05:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Hmmm. Who would have used that roster spot and gotten playing time?

Maybe Patrick? I doubt he would have played, but it would have stopped him from being claimed by SF. Or maybe Moss? Could have got him a few targets.

Not a big deal really though. I just hope Waynes plays Sunday. But this doesn’t bode well.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 05:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Hmmm. Who would have used that roster spot and gotten playing time?

Trayvon Henderson since they were using 3 safeties when Ricardo Allen was healthy.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 05:29 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: If waynes doesn't play Sunday then this coaching staff botched the roster again seeing that he could've been IR and somebody could've used that roster spot..

We need our coaches to be better doctors. 

If it's as wet in Cincy as it is in The Ville, then probably a good idea to hold out someone returning from a hammy.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Tiger
The cap hit is 5 million so they'll cuttle this bummy!
Reply/Quote
Tiger

XSF is an acronym for bum.Ok
At this point just start the kids!
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 06:01 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Trayvon Henderson since they were using 3 safeties when Ricardo Allen was healthy.

Isn't there another safety in front of him besides Bell and Bates?
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 09:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Isn't there another safety in front of him besides Bell and Bates?
We picked up a former Steeler and he was on the 45 last week over Henderson
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 09:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Isn't there another safety in front of him besides Bell and Bates?

Brandon Wilson might have gotten more time, I'm not sure if they are willing to use him as a safety since they value his return skills.

There is another safety now, the former steeler, but week one when Waynes was ruled out there wasn't. Just a wasted roster spot to not IR him if he misses this long.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 09:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We picked up a former Steeler and he was on the 45 last week over Henderson

That's what I thought. So basically, the only player they could have elevated that might have seen the field was Moss, but they clearly like three TE's in front of him, so he probably  wouldn't have been in either. They could have protected Patrick I guess, but he'd have just been picked off the following week. So it's a moot point and promoting someone to fill that 53rd spot would have meant nothing.
Reply/Quote