Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training Camp initial injury list.
(07-28-2021, 01:18 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The problem is that the players are just too excited and motivated by Taylor.  He has them all pushing so hard they are injuring themselves in the weight room.

Zac is just TOO INSPIRING.

I think you're right.... He inspires you to take a dump on your keyboard and make these shitty posts nearly every day.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2021, 01:49 PM)jj22 Wrote: This falls squarely on the training staff. These shouldn't happen as frequently as they have.

It clears a spot on the line though as it would have been tough for him to make it, and you want to see all draft picks get a shot.

(07-26-2021, 04:54 PM)jj22 Wrote: Sled still after all this time, following me around every thread to try to take shots. Lame. But carry on. I'll always speak my opinion like it or not. 

I love America, but the number of uninformed opinions "hot takes" being shared on this board this offseason make me want to vote to limit free speech.

Dude, if you don't know what you're talking about, why are you talking at all? Because you can? Are you kidding me? That's just running your mouth. That makes what you have to say worthless to anyone who reads it. And to pound your chest like it's some badge of honor to say dumb crap in public is hilarious.

So, are you just posting to hear yourself talk? If you need a medium to get your private, ilinformed feelings out - no matter how ignorant - there are personal journals you can just go buy. I mean, that's not cheaper than a free message board, but if it would save us all having to read ignorant opinions, I would just Amazon gift you and the other board crybabies a journal or diary and a set of pens.

This has to be the, like, 5th time in 24hrs someone on this board said something ridiculously ignorant and then, when called out for it, came back with "Well, it's my opinion and you can't stop me". Stop you from what? Exposing yourself as someone who doesn't have a clue? It's so Cartman "I do what I want". Ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2021, 11:48 AM)pally Wrote: Larry Ogunjobi has opened camp on the active/PUP list.  Hopefully, it is something that will be resolved quickly

He injured his hamstring in yesterday's conditioning test.  It is not believed to be serious and is day to day

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2021, 11:48 AM)pally Wrote: Larry Ogunjobi has opened camp on the active/PUP list.  Hopefully, it is something that will be resolved quickly

Not a good way to start for what some consider to be an adequate Atkins replacement.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2021, 10:49 PM)pally Wrote: Cam Sample has a hamstring issue.  Its day to day for him

Thanks Pally, just saw the Larry O hamstring as well. Hopefully neither is a big deal.
Reply/Quote