Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-21-2015, 11:04 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Conservatives are all about choice...making the daily, conscious choice to find women attractive apparently!

*rimshot*

It must be exhausting to have consciously decide who you're attracted to everyday.  I guess it's just something I've taken for granted. Sad
(07-21-2015, 02:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Being made to be attracted to the opposite sex would be natural since its a survival mechanism. Without that humans would be extinct or close to extinction. We are made to survive. Survival is creating more humans... That's the way mother nature works in any animal. Survivability. So if we are born premade to survive then being gay, which is the opposite of human survival, would be a side effect under certain amount of mental and emotional distress.

I'm confused as to how this post, in any way, addresses mine.
(07-21-2015, 03:33 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: It must be exhausting to have consciously decide who you're attracted to everyday.  I guess it's just something I've taken for granted. Sad

You take it for granted, but then you'll go to prison and be grateful you can choose to be attracted to the men who are going to forcefully rape you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-21-2015, 04:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You take it for granted, but then you'll go to prison and be grateful you can choose to be attracted to the men who are going to forcefully rape you.

Well If I went to prison and chose to be attracted to men, is it really rape?  Hard to claim rape if you're dressed like that.
(07-21-2015, 04:34 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Well If I went to prison and chose to be attracted to men, is it really rape?  Hard to claim rape if you're dressed like that.

Wait wut?  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(07-21-2015, 04:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You take it for granted, but then you'll go to prison and be grateful you can choose to be attracted to the men who are going to forcefully rape you.

(07-21-2015, 04:34 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Well If I went to prison and chose to be attracted to men, is it really rape?  Hard to claim rape if you're dressed like that.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-21-2015, 02:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Being made to be attracted to the opposite sex would be natural since its a survival mechanism.  Without that humans would be extinct or close to extinction.    We are made to survive.   Survival is creating more humans... That's the way mother nature works in any animal.   Survivability.    So if we are born premade to survive then being gay, which is the opposite of human survival, would be a side effect under certain amount of mental and emotional distress.

There is so much wrong with this.  Your disdain for logical reasoning and it's tenets are rarely on display more than in this post.  It's as if you took a logic 101 class, but wore headphones the entire time so you could keep up with Pat Robert's.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(07-21-2015, 04:45 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Wait wut?  

(07-21-2015, 04:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

ThumbsUp
(07-21-2015, 04:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

I have to say if people could just choose to be attracted to men then prison would be pretty awesome since it's non-stop sex, right?  All these years I've been duped into thinking that I have to find a way to get women to want to jump my bones when really all I have to do is get caught slinging dope, choose to find men sexually irresistible (for the time being, at least), and then enjoy years of unfettered sexual escapades prison provides!

Ok, even I can't be this sarcastic for long.  For those that think sexuality is a choice, is it something you have to condition yourself into or can you do it immediately?  Like, the first time an inmate thrusts his man meat in your general direction can you say "I choose to immediately find this more attractive than the sexiest woman on earth!" or what?
(07-21-2015, 03:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Being gay is the opposite of human survival?  That's a new one to me.

Doesn't promote survival of the pack. No children equals no survival.

So there is no emotional connection in prison? It's all just rape? Couldn't be that maybe two guys In tough circumstances lean on each other and end up taking care of each others emptional needs.... Which leads to taking care of sexual needs .
(07-21-2015, 06:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Doesn't promote survival of the pack.  No children equals no survival.

Even if half the people were on earth were either gay, asexual, or used birth control 100% of the time we'd still have enough humans to "survive."

(07-21-2015, 06:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So there is no emotional connection in prison?  It's all just rape?   Couldn't be that maybe two guys In tough circumstances lean on each other and end up taking care of each others emptional needs.... Which leads to taking care of sexual needs .

No.  Being a straight male I can tell you that under no circumstances would I find being raped by a man to be a source of emotional joy, nor have I felt the need to engage in sexual intercourse with any of the men in my life with which I do share any sort of bond.  But to each his own....
(07-21-2015, 07:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Even if half the people were on earth were either gay, asexual, or used birth control 100% of the time we'd still have enough humans to "survive."

No.  Being a straight male I can tell you that under no circumstances would I find being raped by a man to be a source of emotional joy, nor have I felt the need to engage in sexual intercourse with any of the men in my life with which I do share any sort of bond.  But to each his own....

If half the humans were sterilized there would be a massive drop in humanity. Being gay means your not growing more humans .

And if you had everything taken from you and had been stripped of everything you have ever known. You might find comfort amoungst others who are also going through that same situation. Not sure how you consider that rape.
(07-21-2015, 07:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If half the humans were sterilized there would be a massive drop in humanity.   Being gay means your not growing more humans .  

And if you had everything taken from you and had been stripped of everything you have ever known.  You might find comfort amoungst others who are also going through that same situation.    Not sure how you consider that rape.

Your grasp of human sexuality is fascinating. 
(07-21-2015, 08:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Your grasp of human sexuality is fascinating. 

That there is an emotional connection?

The fact that you deny this is quite interesting.
(07-21-2015, 10:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That there is an emotional connection?  

The fact that you deny this is quite interesting.

I just my dad had taken me to have sex with a random female stranger when I came of age.  Then I wouldn't have to decide every day where my emotional connection is coming from and if I should have sex with them or not.  Ninja
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-21-2015, 11:04 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Conservatives are all about choice...making the daily, conscious choice to find women attractive apparently!

*rimshot*

Wow..... they let the "*rimshot*" bait dangle.
Mellow
(07-21-2015, 10:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: I just my dad had taken me to have sex with a random female stranger when I came of age.  Then I wouldn't have to decide every day where my emotional connection is coming from and if I should have sex with them or not.  Ninja

I'll tell you what, I'm just glad I have a son.  If I had a daughter, I'm not sure where I'd take her so she could figure out her sexuality Shocked
(07-21-2015, 10:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: I just my dad had taken me to have sex with a random female stranger when I came of age.  Then I wouldn't have to decide every day where my emotional connection is coming from and if I should have sex with them or not.  Ninja

You act like this has never happened in any culture anywhere.     Your not too sharp to see I was tying in past cultural norms to emotional ties at puberty.    

But please by all means take everything I say out of context.   After all we all know you never let the facts get in the way of a good story.
Sexuality is not a choice. Being gay is not a sin. Despite what the religious right tries to tell people. As for survival, humans are surviving just fine with gays among the population. The world could do with more love, no matter what type, and a reduced rate of population growth anyway.