Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Transgenders in the news
Transgender athlete beats girls because "she" is really a boy.
In case of any backlash, no worries, libs got it under control...everyone gets a trophy.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/04/transgender-athlete-beats-girls-but-wouldve-placed-last-against-boys-video/#masthead

As the old saying goes... liberalism never solves a problem, it only creates new ones.
(06-05-2017, 08:58 PM)Vlad Wrote: Transgender athlete beats girls because "she" is really a boy.
In case of any backlash, no worries, libs got it under control...everyone gets a trophy.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/04/transgender-athlete-beats-girls-but-wouldve-placed-last-against-boys-video/#masthead

As the old saying goes... liberalism never solves a problem, it only creates new ones.

Taken to the extreme, what happens when a gets the last open college scholarship over a female student that otherwise couldn't afford to go to college.

Is that fair because Andraya identifies as a female?  And he's only a freshman, so think when he gets older and keeps improving.

Complete horse shit.
(06-05-2017, 08:58 PM)Vlad Wrote: Transgender athlete beats girls because "she" is really a boy.

If it were up to "you people" girls wouldn't even play sports. Problem solved.
There will never be a good solution to this. I believe it is completely unfair for someone born as a biological male to compete against girls, especially at high school and above levels. BUT at the same time, it is also unfair to tell the transgender 'boy to girl' athlete they have to compete against boys since they are of the same biological sex.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-05-2017, 11:09 PM)Millhouse Wrote: There will never be a good solution to this. I believe it is completely unfair for someone born as a biological male to compete against girls, especially at high school and above levels. BUT at the same time, it is also unfair to tell the transgender 'boy to girl' athlete they have to compete against boys since they are of the same biological sex.

Why is that unfair?
(06-05-2017, 11:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why is that unfair?

Unfair on an embarrassment level basically. But also if they are on girly hormones, then herhim would be at a more disadvantage. At least I would think so. 

(06-05-2017, 11:14 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Unfair on an embarrassment level basically. But also if they are on girly hormones, then herhim would be at a more disadvantage. At least I would think so. 

But it wouldn't be an embarrassment to the natural girls who just get destroyed by a boy because he's biologically superior?

I don't think he was on the hormones yet (if I remember the article correctly).
(06-05-2017, 10:59 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If it were up to "you people" girls wouldn't even play sports. Problem solved.

Only way to have proper women.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-05-2017, 10:59 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If it were up to "you people" girls wouldn't even play sports. Problem solved.

That's what you're gonna go with?  That was pretty pathetic dude.
(06-05-2017, 11:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: But it wouldn't be an embarrassment to the natural girls who just get destroyed by a boy because he's biologically superior?

I don't think he was on the hormones yet (if I remember the article correctly).

Not embarrassment for the other girls, I would say if anything probably pissed off about it, especially when they just got beat by a boy basically. 

As I said, I am against it.

And if he wasnt on hormones, then he shouldnt even have been allowed to race with the natural girls to begin with. That is just wrong, and imo violates the spirit of the competition for the girls there with vajas.

(06-05-2017, 11:29 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Not embarrassment for the other girls, I would say if anything probably pissed off about it, especially when they just got beat by a boy basically. 

As I said, I am against it.

And if he wasnt on hormones, then he shouldnt even have been allowed to race with the natural girls to begin with. That is just wrong, and imo violates the spirit of the competition for the girls there with vajas.

Saw your original post wrong.

My mistake.

I agree with you.

ThumbsUp
I'm just curious. Do transgender athletes always "destroy" or dominate against young women? Or do we only get worked up when they they do? The reason I ask is that there are plenty of women in this world who can outrun, strike out, hit, hoop on, and in some cases physically beat the ass of many "average" men. When I was in my teens and early 20s, I played a lot of basketball. That doesn't mean that I could have dressed as a woman, walked on the lady Buckeye basketball team, and led them to the final 4. I (and many of you) would have been embarrassed if I tried. My curiosity doesn't compel me to investigate this phenomenon of transgenders ruining women's/ girls sports. Just thought someone may know how fequently this is happening
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-05-2017, 11:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: Only way to have proper women.

You get a participation trophy for that.
(06-06-2017, 12:18 AM)jason Wrote: I'm just curious. Do transgender athletes always "destroy" or dominate against young women? Or do we only get worked up when they they do? The reason I ask is that there are plenty of women in this world who can outrun, strike out, hit, hoop on, and in some cases physically beat the ass of many "average" men. When I was in my teens and early 20s, I played a lot of basketball. That doesn't mean that I could have dressed as a woman, walked on the lady Buckeye basketball team, and led them to the final 4. I (and many of you) would have been embarrassed if I tried.  My curiosity doesn't compel me to investigate this phenomenon of transgenders ruining women's/ girls sports. Just thought someone may know how fequently this is happening

What do you mean by "average man".  The average male athlete?

My guess is that an average male athlete would destroy the very best female athlete in any of the sports you listed.
(06-06-2017, 12:43 AM)Vlad Wrote: What do you mean by "average man".  The average male athlete?

My guess is that an average male athlete would destroy the very best female athlete in any of the sports you listed.

Your guess is wrong. The 'average male athlete' wouldn't make a WNBA team. Thank you for publicly confirming your ignorance.
(06-05-2017, 11:27 PM)Vlad Wrote: That's what you're gonna go with?  That was pretty pathetic dude.

Just citing the on record opinion of "you people."
(06-06-2017, 12:43 AM)Vlad Wrote: What do you mean by "average man".  The average male athlete?

The NCAA Track and Field Championship starts tomorrow. My guess is you wouldn't destroy the best woman in a single event.

How fast can you run one mile?
(06-06-2017, 07:27 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The NCAA Track and Field Championship starts tomorrow. My guess is you wouldn't destroy the best woman in a single event.

How fast can you run one mile?

That would be a fairly easy one to solve.  Using track times, you could look through records of men's times in any given event.  Find one somewhere in the middle of all times recorded that season, and compare it to the top women's times in the same event.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
In this case the school or system is allowing her to compete with girls without undergoing hormone therapy, which would not be allowed by the NCAA. Under NCAA rules, she would have run with the boys. They should change their policies to more closely match the NCAA.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-05-2017, 11:27 PM)Vlad Wrote: That's what you're gonna go with?  That was pretty pathetic dude.

translation: I have no retort so i will say its pathetic
People suck